What is the best 2 person hot tub available for sale? This review guide looks at the 11 best 2 person hot tubs available on the market based on customer reviews, supplier credibility, value and benefits.
A 2 person hot tub is a substantial investment and one if done right can lead to many years of inhibited relaxation and comfort. Ensuring that the chosen product fulfills all your basic needs is essential in making the right purchase decision.
At a Glance: Here are our top picks for the best 2 person hot tub:
- Best overall: Bestway 60038E AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- Best budget 2 person hot tubs: American Spas AM-628TS 2-Person
- Best small 2 person hot tubs: Coleman 90454 SaluSpa AirJet Hot Tub
- Best 2-3 person hot tubs: SaluSpa Miami AirJet
- 1 Top 11 Best 2 Person Hot Tubs You Can Buy in 2020
- 1.1 Bestway 60038E St. Lucia SaluSpa AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.2 Coleman 90454 SaluSpa Hawaii AirJet 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.3 Net World Sports COSYSPA Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.4 Coleman SaluSpa Havana AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.5 SaluSpa Miami AirJet
- 1.6 Intex 77in PureSpa Portable
- 1.7 American Spas AM-628TS 2-Person
- 1.8 QCA Spas Model
- 1.9 Essential SS244247003 Devotion-24 Jet
- 1.10 American Spas AM-420B
- 1.11 QCA Spas Model 0H SM Sirius
- 2 Buying Guide: 2 Person Hot Tub
- 3 What is The Best 2 Person Hot Tub for You?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Conclusion
Top 11 Best 2 Person Hot Tubs You Can Buy in 2020
Features, benefits, price, service, warranty and customer feedback; all help in determining the ideal 2 person hot tub for your specific needs.
This guide compares the best 2 person hot tubs by highlighting each one’s core strengths and weaknesses. It also identifies instances where one product might be comparatively better for a select purpose making your purchase decision easy.
Bestway 60038E St. Lucia SaluSpa AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- 110 bubble jets for soothing muscles
- Digital control panels for easy control
- Made of long-lasting DuraPlus walls
- Has lifting handles that make it portable
- Uses electricity to warm the water
- The set includes a filter cartridge, spa pump, spa, spa cover, and repair kit
- Requires 160 gallons of water
- Not quite an energy efficiency model
The hot tub provides you with the ultimate spa experience you desire to relax after a long day. It has a total of 110 bubble jets that enable you to soak and soothe your sore muscles while getting a spa treatment.
The digital control panel makes it easier to control the water temperature up to 104 degrees F. You can also bet on the spa’s durability, thanks to the DuraPlus walls that resist tear and damage.
One great thing about this spa is you get all the things you require to set up your spa.
Coleman 90454 SaluSpa Hawaii AirJet 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub
- Made for about four persons
- Offers up to 114 air jets and heats up quickly
- Cushioned floors that provide comfort to the user
- Easy to drain the water due to the drain valve
- Made of durable TriTeh three-ply walls
- Handles up to 117 gallons of water
- It takes time to inflate
The Coleman is an inflatable spa that can handle a maximum of four users. It heats up quickly to reach a temperature of 104 degrees, meaning that you do not waste time when you want to relax.
The model has 114 air jets that soothe your entire body to ensure that you relax after a long day at work. One great thing is the ease of operation due to the one-touch button that controls the heating system.
Another thing is the durability you enjoy when choosing this product as it is made of quality material.
Net World Sports COSYSPA Inflatable Hot Tub
- A lot of accessories like two +headrests and a drinks holder
- The option of choosing the 211 gallons model or the 264 gallons one
- It is CE certified
- For 2-6 persons, depending on the model you choose
- Easy setup process since you only need to inflate it
- Made of durable material that adds to its durability
- Easy to move around
- The smaller version is relatively small
It is one of the best spas you can find on the market today as it comes with extra accessories like a drink holder and headrests. The system is equipped with a pump that circulates the water around and gives you a clean tub.
Besides, the package includes everything you would need to set it up like power cables, air jets, and others.
Coleman SaluSpa Havana AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- Comes with remote control for easy operation
- Able to heat up fast up to 104 degrees F
- Has a power-saving timer that conserves energy
- The package includes everything you would need to set your spa up
- Highly portable model
- Slightly costly
The package includes a cover, pump, spa, remote control, filter cartridge, repair patch, and ChemConnect dispenser. One thing to note is you get an easy time when controlling the temperature thanks to the remote control.
Another notable thing is the digital control panel that allows you to see the temperature rise to 104 degrees F. You also get a power-saving timer that can set the spa’s temperature for about 99 hours in advance.
SaluSpa Miami AirJet
- Easy installation
- Heater regulates water temperature up to 104 Fahrenheit
- 2-4 person capacity size due to its circular design
- Extremely cost-effective
- World’s first premium inflatable hot tub
- Easy to use digital control panel
- No seats for comfortable sitting
- Uses air jets instead of water jets
- Not the most durable construction
A versatile and easy to use and install go everywhere hot tub that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. The SaluSpa Miami AirJet costs but a fraction of the heavier duty spas, while still being able to offer a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
This is the ideal choice for a buyer who is looking for something as cost-effective as possible and willing to sacrifice a bit on durability and performance. It is unable to offer the same quality hydrotherapy experience as the more expensive models but is by no means a hot tub that is all show and no go.
Intex 77in PureSpa Portable
- Built-in hard water treatment system
- Comes with many add-ons
- Can easily accommodate 2-4 thanks to its circular shape
- Extremely affordable
- Easy to store and use
- Puncture resistant 3-ply laminated material for added durability
- Easy to set up and install
- Bubble jets instead of water jets
- No actual seating for comfort
- Instances of poor customer service
The Intex 77 inch PureSpa is another extremely affordable and convenient inflatable hot tub that is highly versatile and easy to use. It is by far the least expensive hot tub on this list yet it is still able to compete with much more expensive models in terms of size, convenience and versatility.
If you are looking for a hot tub on a budget the Intex 77 inch PureSpa is highly recommended over any second-hand hot tub of comparable pricing. The bubble jets offer a light yet relaxing massage while the filters help keep spa water clean and refreshing.
American Spas AM-628TS 2-Person
- Built-in Ozonator for improved water purification
- 28 adjustable jets for an unrivaled hydrotherapy experience
- Built-in heater to regulate water temperature
- Comfortable sitting positions
- Fast shipping
- Good value
- Easy to use 110V plug in and play kit
- Would require additional heater if you like really hot water
- The cover is a bit awkward to use
The American Spas AM-628TS is ideal hot tub for couples as it is both highly durable and affordable. It has a classic design and uses cutting-edge technology for maintaining water hygiene and water temperature for an unparalleled hydrotherapy experience.
All 28 water jets are adjustable which allows for the most relaxing massages tailored specifically to your liking. Sit back, enjoy and relax with your significant other while spending some quality one on one time in the most comfortable settings money can buy.
QCA Spas Model
- Two-stage heating system for high water temperatures
- Energy efficient
- Stylish and luxurious design
- Easy to get in and out of
- Easy to use and install plug and play hot tub
- Lightweight yet extremely durable
- Competitively priced
- Comes with no instructions or set up information
- Temperature indicator difficult to read during the day
- A tad noisy when the heater is operational
The QCA Model 0 is a highly durable 2 person hot tub that is extremely easy to set up thanks to its space-saving design which helps it fit even in the tightest of spaces. Its heat recycling system also makes it a lot more energy efficient saving substantial money in the long-run.
The QCA Spas Model 0 is a great choice for new hot tub buyers who don’t want to spend an arm and leg on something that is difficult to install and maintain. Fast shipping and lightweight construction make this a great 2 person hot tub for someone looking for something that is easy to set up and affordable.
Essential SS244247003 Devotion-24 Jet
- Seats 2-3 people including lounger
- Extremely durable and sturdy
- 24 powerful jets for relaxing hydrotherapy sessions
- Heavily insulated for better heat retention
- Heavy duty Balboa heater
- Luxurious and spacious design
- Easy to set up and install
- A tad on the expensive side
The Essential Devotion is a durable long-lasting and energy efficient hot tub that is quite easy to install and use. It can accommodate up to 3 people with the 3 seating being in the form of a lounger. This makes the Devotion ideal for smaller families or spending time with close friends in a relaxed environment.
This hot tub is ideal for both indoor and outdoor setups and doesn’t require professionals to do the installation. The luxurious and spacious design equipped with powerful jets and heater makes this an exquisite addition to any home.
American Spas AM-420B
- Built-in stereo and sub-woofer
- Easy to use plug and play system
- Powerful jet pump 2.0 BHP
- 20 stainless steel jets offer the perfect hydrotherapy experience
- Heavy-duty titanium heater
- Extremely quiet
- Equipped with an Ozonator and reusable filters
- LED handrail waterfall & underwater lighting
- On the more expensive side of the spectrum
A high-end luxury 2 person hot tub that comes with all the bells and whistles associated with some of the top-of-the-line models. The American Spas AM 420-B is constructed using heavy-duty high-quality materials for enhanced durability and reliability.
This 2-seater hot tub offers many features for a luxurious and relaxing spa experience. It’s higher than average price point is because of the fact that this product is significantly better equipped than other comparatively cheaper models. If you have the money to invest in something that is truly luxurious and durable the AM 420-B might just be the perfect choice.
QCA Spas Model 0H SM Sirius
- Powerful energy efficient pump – 1.5 BHP
- 1 KW built-in heater
- 16 stainless steel jets for relaxing and refreshing massages
- Space saving design
- Equipped with an Ozonator for improved water purification
- Competitively priced
- Fast shipping
- Easy plug and play setup
- A little less roomy than other 2-person models
- Heavy cover which makes it slightly difficult to take on and off
If you are looking for a 2-person hot tub but are really tight on space than the QCA Spas Model OH SM Sirius should be one to consider. Its space-saving design coupled with a powerful pump and 16 jets helps produce relaxing intimate massages that are sure to relax and soothe sore muscles.
Built-to-last and affordable the QCA Sirius is one of the best around 2 seater hot tubs available for sale online. You would be hard pressed to find something of better quality for the same price.
Buying Guide: 2 Person Hot Tub
You should aim to get the best hot tub if you want to enjoy the various benefits offered by these spas.
So, which is the best spa for two persons?
1. Enough Space of Two Users
The product you buy should provide enough space for two users – allow you to sit comfortably.
You may even consider getting a model with molded seats since they add to the comfort.
The seats need to be spacious enough and flexible to enable you to relax.
2. The Air Jets
The rule is to choose a product with more jets – the more, the better the treatment.
But that is just half the story because you need to consider how these jets work.
They should feature different power levels as well as features.
For instance, the jets should rotate and pulse to give you a luxurious massage experience.
Another thing is to ensure that you control these jets to suit your specific needs.
3. Ease of Use
Your spa should be easy to assemble, install, clean, and maintain.
We all hate to waste time cleaning these facilities – they are meant for relaxation.
The unit you pick should offer a filtration system that can remove any material that falls in the tub.
One thing to consider is to choose a spa with automatic systems as it is easier to use.
A model with a digital control panel can be easy to use and allow you to relax more.
4. Heating Process and Heat Retention
You might be aware that hot tubs require heat to function.
The water should heat up fast and maintain the desired temperature while using the spa.
Therefore, look at the insulation of the model you intend to buy and how fast the water can heat the maximum temperature.
5. The Power Source
Most hot tubs require a power line to function, while others come with their power sources.
The vital thing to consider is to get a product that you can plug into the standard power source.
It should also have a long power cord that is tangle-free and durable.
6. Hot Tub’s Style
We all soak in a hot tub to enjoy ourselves and relax – the spa you pick should provide that and more.
It is advisable to pick a 2-person model that allows you to soak like a king or queen.
A stylish model can also be more welcoming to the user and make you feel relaxed.
What is The Best 2 Person Hot Tub for You?
After reviewing seven of the best 2 person hot tubs it is safe to say that the best hot tub for your needs depends on your budget and the type of hydrotherapy experience you would like. The best 2 person hot tubs on this list vary greatly in terms of price and the features they offer.
If you are in the market for a hot tub that is luxurious and offers a professional like hydrotherapy experience it is highly recommended that one purchases something that is extremely durable and reliable. Hot tubs are expensive thus purchase one that has the best warranty and lifespan.
Frequently Asked Questions
The next section has answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Q: How Many Gallons in a 2 Person Hot Tub?
A: A 2-person hot tub can hold about 150 to 220 gallons of water. It is sufficient to allow you to relax after a long day at work.
Q: How Much Does a 2 Person Hot Tub Cost?
A: A 2-person spa can cost between $3000 to $7000. The most affordable model comes with about ten air jets and a simple seat. It would be more expensive if you chose a model with extra features.
Q: How Much Does a 2 Person Hot Tub Weigh?
A: A 2-person model can weigh about 600 pounds without water and 2,575 pounds with water. The weight also depends on the model you pick, the material used to make the spa, and the accessories.
A 2 person hot tub is meant to be an intimate, relaxing and enjoyable experience for couples and offers the ideal way to wind down and share some quality time with each other. Often, people think that hot tubs cost way too much money to be feasible however as seen from this list that is not the case at all.
Innovative technological advancements have made hot tubs and spas available to the masses. From the most luxurious designs and features to basic and practical simplicity, 2 person hot tubs can be found in all shapes, sizes and prices. Order one that best suits your personal preferences.