Have you finally decided to get a hot tub for unwinding the day’s stress? Sounds great. Did you find the one you need? We hear you, the answer to what is the best 6 person hot tub to buy isn’t that simple.
- 1 Top 6 Person Hot Tubs For Home Use
- 1.1 1. Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa
- 1.2 2. Intex PureSpa 290 Gallon Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub
- 1.3 3. Bestway Paris AirJet Hot Tub
- 1.4 4. Intex Pure Spa Inflatable Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub
- 1.5 5. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub
- 1.6 6. Essential Hot Tubs 30-Jet Adelaide Hot Tub
- 1.7 7. Home and Garden Spas HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa
- 1.8 8. Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.9 9. Essential Hot Tubs 67-Jet Syracuse Hot Tub
- 1.10 10. Essential Hot Tubs 100-Jet Calypso Hot Tub
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Summing Up
Top 6 Person Hot Tubs For Home Use
To save you the trouble, this guide reveals the best 6 person hot tub to invest in. Check out the reviews to find out which one meets your expectations perfectly:
1. Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Spa
Coleman SaluSpa measures 77 x 77 x 28 inches to provide you with enough space to relax with your loved ones. It is simple to manage, thanks to a touch-of-a-button operation that enables you to control the temperature while inside the jacuzzi.
Another great feature is the massage system that soothes your muscles after a tiring day. That is possible due to the AirJet system that provides a rapid heating system.
And you can bet on having clean water due to the added water filtration system. The package also comes with a pool cover that you can use to cover the system when not in use.
You can have confidence in the safety since the hot tub and pump are pre-tested.
- Digitally controlled pump
- Heats the water to 104 degrees F
- Ideal for 4-6 adults
- Built-in air section for insulation
- It takes time to heat the water
2. Intex PureSpa 290 Gallon Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub
Intex PureSpa is a six-person spa that inflates within minutes to give you a hot jacuzzi. It has every accessory you need to have a comfortable evening like a pillow, seat, drink tray, and cup holder.
You get up to 170 jets to pamper yourself and soothe those muscles, giving you a relaxing night. The best part is you can control this system by the touch of a button – no leaving the spa.
Another notable thing is the control panel that enables you to keep a tab of the various settings. The panel lets you do all the settings and have them programmed for a long time.
It gets ready for water within 20 minutes, and you can deflate it for easy transport and storage.
- It takes 20 minutes to inflate
- 170 bubble jets
- Easy to program the spa
- Offers cup holders
- Heavy to move around when inflated
3. Bestway Paris AirJet Hot Tub
Nothing matches the feeling of jumping into a warm hot tub after a long day at work. That is what you get when you pick the Bestway Paris model as it comes with superb air jets.
You can program them to massage your shoulders, neck, and back, giving you a whole-body relief. The system comes with a digital control panel that lets you operate it from inside.
You can set the temperature to about 104 degrees F. There is a power-saving timer that automatically saves energy when the water reaches that temperature.
Another great thing is the design, as it adds comfort and strength to your hot tub. You also get to enjoy a simple setup process as you only need to inflate the spa.
- Seven different changing colors
- A reinforced cover
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- A highly portable system
- Lights setting is limited
4. Intex Pure Spa Inflatable Outdoor Bubble Hot Tub
Here is another model you can inflate and add water within 20 minutes and enjoy your evening. It is a six-person spa with soothing bubble jets to relieve sore muscles.
You can get this model if you want to pamper yourself or spend quality time with your loved one. One great thing is the single touch button that makes it easy to operate.
There are also up to 170 high-powered bubble jets that you can use to relieve different parts of your body. The other fantastic thing is easy to transport because you can deflate it.
- Easy to operate
- Made of durable material
- For whole family use
- Comes with high powered jets
- For outdoor use
5. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub
With Intex Pure Spa, get ready to pamper yourself in hot water surrounded by bubble jets. It fits 6 people but doesn’t get crowded at all. From the control panel, you just have to push the button and it would activate the 170 bubble jets right away.
It’s inflatable but durable with a sturdy structure. It won’t bend because of people’s load. The outer layer is made from fiber tech and puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated material. The tub can fit 290 gallons of water. Its temperature range is between 68 and 104 degrees.
The spa comes with an insulated cover, 2 head rets, 2 filter cartridges, carry bag and a ground cloth.
- Powered by 170 bubble jets
- Ready to use in just 20 minutes
- Comes with 2 headrests and LED light
- Perfect temperature setting
- Activating the jet bubbles drop the water temperature
6. Essential Hot Tubs 30-Jet Adelaide Hot Tub
If you want a hot tub that’s highly luxurious, you are looking at it. The spa fits up to 5 people and it is also equipped with a full-body lounger so get ready to experience luxury. It has two captain style chairs with headrest. The hot tub is powered by 30 stainless steel jets.
Every person in the tub will have a personalized spa experience. No set up is required. Simply plug it into the 15 amp outlet and soak yourself. Wait till you hear this. The spa has LED lit water columns and a built-in ice bucket with a lid and tray.
It can hold up to 300 gallons of water. Even on the coldest days, the spa doesn’t let you down. You will get the best value for the money with this unit.
- Easy plug and play operation
- Powered by 30 steel jets
- Offers customized spa experience to each user
- Loaded with features like headrest, lounger, ice bucket tray
- Newbies might need help with setting it up
7. Home and Garden Spas HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa
With this 6 person outdoor spa, you can start your own backyard paradise. It’s economical yet packed with amazing features. It’s powered by 51 stainless jets. There is even a built-in waterfall.
The spa can fit up to 310 gallons of water. It’s also equipped with a multi-colored underwater mood light and LED-lit fountains. All this will certainly set the mood and soothe your body aches. The therapeutic jets will touch the exact spots to relax you.
Multi-layered fiberglass is used for its construction. It’s fully foam insulated for the comfort of users. The spa is going to last for years if you take good care of it.
- Features 51 stainless jets
- Sturdy yet comfortable
- Easy to set up and use
- Equipped with all luxury spa features
- Some of its controls are complicated
8. Goplus 4-6 Person Outdoor Spa Inflatable Hot Tub
If portability is your preference, the Goplus outdoor spa inflatable hot tub will not disappoint you. It’s safe for indoor and outdoor use.
It is equipped with a 360-degree bubble design that massages your waist, neck, and legs. As soon as you step into the tub, use the digital control panel to activate the spa massage system. The temperature is adjustable up to 104 degrees F.
No professional tools are needed to install it. The tub can fill up to 264 gallons of water. It comes with complete accessories to set it up. The filter cartridges make it easier to maintain the tub. They keep on filtering the spa water.
- Portable design
- Replaceable filter cartridges
- Heats up to 104 degrees F
- 360-degree bubbles massage the entire body
- It’s not spacious
9. Essential Hot Tubs 67-Jet Syracuse Hot Tub
With Essential hot tub, sink into relaxation the moment you jump in. The hot tub features 51 stainless steel adjustable jets and 16 regular jets. Simply touch the button to get therapeutic benefits.
The hot tub has 2 caption’s charts, a lounger and 5 to 6 standard seats. Choose whatever option you desire to enjoy a professional spa-like massage. The sound of the waterfall will calm your senses.
You can also pair the hot tub with Bluetooth to enjoy music while you relax. It has 5 LED flow controls to adjust the pressure. Once you are done having a great time, just cover the hot tub up.
- Adjustable LED flow controls
- Comes with 67 power jets
- Digital backlit display
- Support Bluetooth and other features like waterfall, LED lights, etc.
- Hard to set up for newbies
10. Essential Hot Tubs 100-Jet Calypso Hot Tub
It’s one elegant hot tub for therapy and massage at home. It is powered by 100 stainless steel two-tone adjustable jets. Calypso has something for everyone. Up to 7 people can easily soak into the tub. It has seats and 3 captain style chairs with headrests.
The jets massage your neck, shoulder, legs, and feet individually. For relaxation and entertainment, pair it with your Bluetooth sound system and take the experience to another level.
The hot tub is powered by electricity. Other features include cup holders, LED lights, waterfall, insulated cover, and cabinet exterior.
- Comes with 100 adjustable jets
- Bluetooth compatible sound system
- Fully insulated
- Easy to set up and operate
- Loses water temperature quickly
Here are some common questions related to 6 person hot tubs answered:
Q: How Many Gallons In A 6 Person Hot Tub?
A: A 6 person hot tub can hold up to 315 gallons of water.
Q: How Much Does A 6 Person Hot Tub Weigh?
A: The average weight of a 6 person hot tub is 185 pounds. If you fill it with water, it may weigh 5000+ pounds.
Q: How Much Does A 6 Person Hot Tub Cost?
A: A standard 6 person hot tub costs between $3,000 and $12,000.
Q: What Are The Dimensions Of A 6 Person Hot Tub?
A: A 6 person hot tub measures 6’6 to 7’9 inches in length and 33 to 38.5 inches in height.
Once you get used to the relaxation and enjoyment offered by a hot tub, you will never want to go back. Shop for the best 6 person inflatable hot tub by evaluating our top picks. When you find the one you need, take it home, set it up and invite your friends over to have a fun, therapeutic time.