UPDATED: Jan 01, 2020.
For some persons taking a bath is a chore, an unnecessary inconvenience that is best dealt with efficiently but more often than not expeditiously. For others, bath time is the one point in the day when you get to relax.
This experience needs to be enjoyed and that requires the unique qualities of a bath sheet. What are the best bath sheets to buy for the year 2020? Find out in this top 10 bath sheets list and review.
At a Glance: Our 10 Choices for Best Bath Sheets to Feature in This Article:
- Utopia Towels 8 Piece Set (Machine Washable) (Top Pick)
- Utopia Towels Cotton Extra Large Bath Towel (Top Rated)
- Cotton Craft Ultra Soft Bath Sheet (Editor Choice)
- Pinzon Cotton Bath Sheet (2 Pack)
- Towel Bazaar Turkish Cotton (2 Pack)
- Home and Plan Cotton Bath Towel Set
- TURKUOISE TURKISH TOWEL Cotton Luxury
- PROMIC Towel Set (100% Fade-Resistant Cotton)
- Simplife Luxury Extra Large Bath Towel
- Turquoise Textile Terry Bath Towel
- 1 Top 10 Best Bath Sheets
- 1.1 1. Utopia Towels 8 Piece Set (Machine Washable)
- 1.2 2. Utopia Towels Cotton Extra Large Bath Towel
- 1.3 3. Cotton Craft Ultra Soft Bath Sheet(Pure Ringspun Cotton)
- 1.4 4. Pinzon Cotton Bath Sheet (2 Pack)
- 1.5 5. Towel Bazaar Turkish Cotton (2 Pack)
- 1.6 6. Home and Plan Cotton Bath Towel Set (White)
- 1.7 7. TURKUOISE TURKISH TOWEL Cotton Luxury (White)
- 1.8 8. PROMIC Towel Set (100% Fade-Resistant Cotton)
- 1.9 9. Simplife Luxury Extra Large Bath Towel
- 1.10 10. Turquoise Textile Terry Bath Towel
- 2 Quick Tips
- 3 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Bath Sheets
Bath sheets may seem like they are too big for their breeches but for those individuals that value luxury it’s the perfect fit. There is no reason to deny yourself a high-quality experience.
1. Utopia Towels 8 Piece Set (Machine Washable)
- This bath sheet is extremely soft.
- It offers a high level of absorption.
- They dry off very quickly after use.
- Quality control on this brand of bath sheet can be low.
The Utopia Towels 8 piece set is made of 100% cotton. It is soft, absorbent and hypoallergenic for persons with sensitive skin. Each set contains 4 washcloths, 2 bath towels, and 2 hand towels.
2. Utopia Towels Cotton Extra Large Bath Towel
- Even though this bath towel is extra large it is very lightweight.
- It has a very fast drying time after use.
- There is a wide variety of bright, vibrant colors to choose from.
- Quality control on this brand of bath sheet can be low.
The Utopia Towels extra large cotton bath towel provides extra coverage while offering a high level of versatility. Its edges have been professionally hemmed to increase durability. This bath sheet can survive multiple cycles in the washer and comes in 8 different color selections.
3. Cotton Craft Ultra Soft Bath Sheet(Pure Ringspun Cotton)
- It is a good quality product that maintains its fluffy appearance even after washing.
- This bath sheet can be washed with a splash of vinegar to reduce any chance of color fading.
- They dry off quickly after use.
- This bath sheet gives off a lot of lint and may require several washes before use.
The Cotton Craft ultra soft bath sheet is 100% pure ring-spun cotton. They are not only absorbent but extremely durable and able to be used on a daily basis. Certain types of skin care products can cause discoloration which is also a possibility if bleach is applied during wash cycles.
4. Pinzon Cotton Bath Sheet (2 Pack)
- This bath sheet is made from organic cotton.
- It is one of the largest organically composed cotton sheets you will find available for sale.
- The competitive price of this bath sheet makes it affordable for anyone on a budget.
- Color shades on this bath sheet may not match exactly the shade advertised.
The Pinzon cotton bath sheet has an elegant high-end feel and absorbs water very quickly. It is much larger than an average towel giving you the convenience of full coverage. Each purchase comes in a two piece set and is constructed from organically grown cotton.
5. Towel Bazaar Turkish Cotton (2 Pack)
- This bath sheet stays heavy despite continuous wash cycles.
- It does not continue to shed lint after an initial washing process.
- The fluffy appearance is maintained in addition to absorbency.
- The size of this bath sheet may actually be a bit smaller than advertised.
The Towel Bazaar Turkish cotton bath sheets have 700 GSM which makes them more absorbent than most similar products. They are constructed from 100% premium Turkish cotton and no harmful dyes or solvents are added at any point in the manufacturing process. A wide variety of colors are available for purchase and all are machine washable.
6. Home and Plan Cotton Bath Towel Set (White)
- This bath sheet dries faster than most similar brands.
- They are breathable and less likely to develop an odor from continued use.
- These bath sheets are thick and very absorbent.
- Quality control on this bath sheet may be low.
The Home and Plan cotton bath towel set is 100% premium Turkish cotton which offers users better absorption. The single yarn construction increases both strength and durability. It dries quickly after use and each set contains 2 bath sheets, 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths.
7. TURKUOISE TURKISH TOWEL Cotton Luxury (White)
- The durable construction of this bath sheet increases its usability.
- Despite the soft texture, this product is extremely absorbent.
- Its large size offers users full coverage.
- Actual colors of these bath sheets may vary slightly from what is seen in advertisements.
The Turkuoise Turkish towel is a high-quality bath sheet that can be acquired at an affordable price making it a great option for anyone on a budget. They are constructed from 100% cotton and have not been treated with dyes or any other harmful products at any point during the manufacturing process. A 30-day money back refund is provided by this retailing company for all their bath sheets.
8. PROMIC Towel Set (100% Fade-Resistant Cotton)
- This bath sheet does not let off a lot of lint when washed as is common with other brands especially when washing for the first time.
- The more you wash this product the softer it gets.
- This product maintains its color even after consecutive wash cycles.
- Quality may not be consistent throughout all bath sheet models within this product line.
The Promic towel set is made from 100% fade resistant cotton and has 4 color selections available to consumers. Although thin, this bath sheet is very absorbent and has great durability. Each set includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and washcloths all of which are machine washable.
9. Simplife Luxury Extra Large Bath Towel
- This material may seem thin on the surface but the thread count is very high making this bath sheet very absorbent.
- Its extra large size offers consumers full coverage.
- The color does not fade even after continuous cycles in the washer.
- This bath sheet may not be securely packaged.
The Simplelife extra large bath towel has a microfiber blend of polyester and polyamide. It has both hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial properties. Despite its thin appearance, it is extremely absorbent and highly durable.
10. Turquoise Textile Terry Bath Towel
- There is a wide selection of colors available to choose from.
- The extra large size of this product offers full coverage even to persons as tall as 6-feet.
- It is extremely absorbent and ideal for use at home or at the beach.
- This bath sheet can let off a lot of lint.
The Turquoise Textile bath towel is made 100% of cotton. It is eco-friendly and no harmful chemicals were used at any point during the manufacturing process. This design features both inside and outside loops making at absorbent yet soft to the touch.
Bath Sheet vs Bath Sheet Sets
- Bath sheets can be purchased individually or as part of a 2, 6 or 8pc set.
- A single piece purchase may be more affordable than a set, however, the difference is marginal. With the acquisition of a set, you have the option of outfitting your entire bathroom.
- Each set contains varying number combination, however, you will typically receive not just your bath sheet but hand towels and washcloths. In some cases, you also receive regular sized towels.
- Sizes for this product start as low as 27 inches x 54 inches which offer marginal coverage for an average size and height. It can get as high as 70 inches x 40 inches which offers full coverage, especially to taller persons.
- Individual packaging is no guarantee of an increased size. Some 2 piece sets carry some of the largest sized bath sheets available on the market today.
- There are two main types of materials used when creating bath sheets and each has its own advantages including product grade.
- Many types of bath sheets are labeled 100% cotton. This product is breathable which enables the product to dry without leaving behind an odor. It is also very soft and generally inexpensive.
- There are multiple grades of cotton that can be used to create this product all of which enhance quality and consumer experience.
- Ring-spun cotton although made from the same materials is manufactured slightly different way. This increases durability and improves the texture of the final result. It is a higher grade than regular cotton.
- Organic cotton is eco-friendly leaving less of an impact on the environment. This type of cotton undergoes less pesticide exposure and can make for a great cleaner option for you and your family.
- Turkish cotton offers heightened absorption and a much softer texture. It dries quickly and is one of the best grades of cotton for products such as bath towels and bath sheets.
- Microfiber is extremely strong and because it is so thin it dries quickly, is easy to maneuver and has excellent breathability. It is also soft to the touch and more likely to hold its color even after repeated cycles in the washer.
- Bath sheets are machine washable however there are some techniques that help consumers to get the best out of their product.
- Washing these products in warm water before use is very important. It helps to loosen and soften the fibers as well as release excess lint.
- Some items may require more than one cycle before it can be used to dry your skin.
- Dark colors should be laundered separately as these tend to run with some brands.
- Chemicals such as detergents, fabric softeners, and bleach can all strip the colors from your fabric. It may be best to use some vinegar in the water to help maintain color vibrancy.
- There are some skin care products that have the potential to damage and discolor these items and use of these on or around your bath sheet should be monitored.
- Bath sheets should be tumbled dry on a low setting to ensure the longevity of your product.
- Many of these brands use 100% natural ingredients when manufacturing their product. They do not include harmful dyes or chemicals at any point in the manufacturing process.
- Hypoallergenic selections are allergy tested and are an especially great choice for persons who may have sensitive skin. Some of these items even have antibacterial properties.
- Even though many brands create their products in-house, they are certified by outside authorities for quality.
What are the best bath sheets to buy in 2020? It depends on what you’re looking for, for instance, if the quality is your main concern Turkish cotton or a microfiber bath sheet would be your best buy. If you want the most cost-effective option, getting a bath sheet set may be the most efficient option.
No matter your fancy, when it comes to quality, function, and options, there is no shortage on our top 10 list and review. You are certain to find amongst these hopefuls a selection that will suit your needs.