It doesn’t matter if you are remodeling your bathroom or just want to add more storage, cabinets have the ability to set the mood of a bathroom. From simple cabinets to the modern designs, there is so much variety out there. Even if you have a small bathroom, you can manage to find a cabinet that occupies less space and still meet your storage needs.
At a Glance: Our Top Picks for Best Bathroom Cabinet:
- VASAGLE Bathroom Floor Cabinet Storage (Top Pick)
- Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet (Top Rated)
- SONGMICS Bathroom Storage Cabinet (Editor Choice)
- Elegant Home Fashions Whitney Wall Cabinet
- Tangkula Wall Mount Bathroom Cabinet
- UStyle Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet Wood Slim
- Simpli Home Avington Laundry Hamper
- Simpli Home Avington Floor Storage Cabinet
- SONGMICS Small Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- Best Choice Products Modern Contemporary Home Bathroom
- Best Choice Products Bathroom Vanity Mirror Cabinet
- 1 Top Bathroom Cabinets For Bathrooms With Limited Space
- 1.1 1. VASAGLE Bathroom Floor Cabinet Storage Organizer Set
- 1.2 2. Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet
- 1.3 3. SONGMICS Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- 1.4 4. Elegant Home Fashions ELG-527 Whitney Wall Cabinet with 2 Doors and 1 Shelf
- 1.5 5. Tangkula Wall Mount Bathroom Cabinet Wooden Medicine Cabinet Storage Organizer
- 1.6 6. UStyle Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet Wood Slim Bathroom Cabinet
- 1.7 7. Simpli Home Avington Laundry Hamper
- 1.8 8. Simpli Home Avington Floor Storage Cabinet
- 1.9 9. SONGMICS Small Bathroom Storage Cabinet, Door/Wall Mounted Save Floor Space, Adjustable Shelves White UBBC74WT
- 1.10 10. Best Choice Products Modern Contemporary Home Bathroom Floor Storage Organization Cabinet
- 1.11 11. Best Choice Products Bathroom Vanity Mirror Wall Storage Cabinet (Espresso)
- 2 Types Of Bathroom Cabinets
- 3 Bathroom Cabinets Buyer’s Guide
- 4 Tips To Clean And Maintain Your Bathroom Cabinets
- 5 Summing Up
Top Bathroom Cabinets For Bathrooms With Limited Space
For those of you who have limited floor space, here is a list of 11 best bathroom cabinets that can easily fit in your bathroom and change its look.
1. VASAGLE Bathroom Floor Cabinet Storage Organizer Set
- It is good enough to fit in a bathroom with less storage space
- It is easy to assemble
- It is sturdy enough to stand on its own
- Watch out for scrapped product
It’s a free-standing cabinet with a drawer and a single shutter door. As you open the cupboard, there are two compartments. The crisp white finish with metal chrome pulls makes the cabinet elegant. It can complement any color scheme or room.
All you have to do is secure the cabinet to the wall. If not the bathroom, you can also place this cupboard in your living room. It is waterproof and it is easy to clean. You simply have to use a wet cloth to wipe the grime.
2. Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet
- It is a perfect space saving solution
- The moisture-proof design makes it safe for the humid environment
- This cabinet is ideal for not just bathroom but the bedroom, kitchen, and living room too
- Unclear instructions make it hard to assemble the unit
This is a wall-mount cabinet with mirror organizer storage cabinet on the inside. It is an enclosed shelf with a mirror door. This mirror can be opened and you will find 4 tier inner shelves inside to store anything you like.
There is no need to look for extra floor space because the cabinet is installed on the wall. It has a simple yet elegant design. Textured wood gives it a beautiful appearance. The white painted coating makes the cabinet waterproof and moisture resistant.
All the accessories required to assemble the cabinet are already provided.
3. SONGMICS Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- It is very easy to assemble and use
- You will have plenty of space to store towels, bath and body kit, and other toiletries
- Its compact size makes it fit small bathrooms
- Lots of users have complained about missing parts
SONGMICS Bathroom Storage Cabinet is a space-saving unit that can easily fit in your bathroom or even kitchen, and living room. It has a compact size. The top 2 shelves are open where you can place shampoos or other items that you want to keep within reach.
Then, there is a drawer and a 2-door cabinet underneath. The cabinet itself is made from fiberboard to ensure durability. An anti-toppling device is provided to make it stable for use.
The 3 top coat layer of paint makes the cabinet environmentally safe and stain resistant. It is also very easy to clean. Just a wipe of cloth will remove all the dust.
The cabinet comes with a bag of fitting. You will have everything you need to assemble it.
4. Elegant Home Fashions ELG-527 Whitney Wall Cabinet with 2 Doors and 1 Shelf
- Putting everything together is a breeze
- It has a well-constructed design
- It doesn’t take much space since it’s wall-mounted
- Because of toxic fumes, the cabinet has a bad smell
This cabinet is for those who are looking for something different and elegant for their bathroom. It has 2 glass doors centered with silver mosaic glass accented with grid-work design. There is a lot of room to store your toiletries.
There is one open shelf and one interior adjustable shelf so that you can store whatever item you want at different heights. The chrome finish door knobs further add to its modern look. All the hardware required for assembly comes with the cabinet.
5. Tangkula Wall Mount Bathroom Cabinet Wooden Medicine Cabinet Storage Organizer
- Simple but elegant design
- Sturdy build and solid shoulders
- It gives you plenty of room to store medicines as well as bathroom essentials
- Although it is easy to put together, it still is wobbly
This is another wall-mount cabinet by Tangkula. It has a stable shouldering for placing towels and other bathroom essentials. Inside the 2 door cupboard are compartments to keep your medicines.
The cabinet is made from strong materials and it is made rust-resistant and mildew proof. Don’t worry if you spill water while using the bathroom.
The 3-tier design makes it a functional storage and shelving unit. You get to maximize the available space in your bathroom. You will receive all the hardware necessary to assemble the product.
The cabinet has a minimalist style and a white body. It would go with any bathroom and improve its utility.
6. UStyle Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet Wood Slim Bathroom Cabinet
- It is fully assembled and ready to use
- It has a space efficient and user-friendly design
- It helps with keeping everything organized
- Watch out for shipping damage
UStyle Bathroom Storage Floor Cabinet is one of most compact options when it comes to bathroom cabinets. It is slim enough to fit in any corner. It is ready to use, no assembly is required.
The cabinet has a narrow footprint but it has a large capacity to store your bathroom essentials. It is ideal for powder rooms or washrooms that have limited space. There is a small drawer at the top where you can conveniently store your medication.
The bottom drawer rolls out to reveal a tall cubby where you can stack toilet paper or even a plunger. It further has 2 deep shelves where you can place other bathroom essentials or small cleaning supplies. The cabinet also has a removable hanging magazine rack where you can put newspaper.
Overall, it has a user-friendly design. It is made from MDF wood and it’s painted white so that it easily blends with any décor. Other than the bathroom, it can also be used in living room, kitchen or bedroom for storing any item you like.
7. Simpli Home Avington Laundry Hamper
- It’s a mix of traditional and contemporary design
- Its compact size makes it easy to fit in any bathroom
- You will have enough space and compartments to store your toiletries
- You might face trouble assembling the hamper
The name says it all. Simpli Home Avington Laundry Hamper is a perfectly sized cabinet for bathroom or bedroom to put away dirty laundry. If you don’t like walking all the way to the laundry room, this cabinet could be it for you. There is a tilt out hamper in the front that offers plenty of space for putting laundry.
The cabinet is a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary design. It fits well in all modern bathrooms. It has tapered legs. The shaker front and side panels add to its beauty.
It further has brushed nickel handles to give a contemporary look. The white lacquer finish makes it appear more premium. It is a functional as a well beautiful piece that deserves to be in every bathroom.
8. Simpli Home Avington Floor Storage Cabinet
- It can meet extra storage needs and still easily fit in your bathroom
- It would look great in any modern or traditional bathroom
- It is easy to assemble
- Some users haven’t been happy with the quality of the cabinet
Simpli Home Avington Floor Storage Cabinet is a classic yet fully functional storage unit. It has both open and closed storage.
It has a grey paint finishing and KC lacquer coating on top. The brushed nickel handles make it look contemporary. You will see shaker style front and side panels complemented with tapered legs.
Behind the tempered glass door, there is one interior shelf and one open shelf. You can place medicines in the top storage and keep towels, paper another toilet supplies in the open shield. You will be surprised to see the amount of storage in such a small cabinet.
This contemporary unit has been designed to fit with any bathroom décor.
9. SONGMICS Small Bathroom Storage Cabinet, Door/Wall Mounted Save Floor Space, Adjustable Shelves White UBBC74WT
- The assembly and installation is pretty easy
- It’s a perfect space saving solution
- It’s super study since it’s made from quality wood
- It only fits small items in its compartments
Songmics easily fit in a small bathroom with limited floor space. You can either hang it behind the bathroom door using the hooks provided or attach to the bathroom with the screws. This is just a perfect solution to get a little extra storage room.
The cabinet has 5 shelves out of which 3 are height adjustable. The cabinet and its shelves are sturdy enough to withstand the weight of bathroom supplies. The open compartments allow you to grab whatever you need.
Besides the bathroom, you can also use it in the bedroom or kitchen.
10. Best Choice Products Modern Contemporary Home Bathroom Floor Storage Organization Cabinet
- It is stylish and functional
- It’s made from quality material and has a nice finishing
- It has a good size and it can hold a lot
- Watch out for damaged pieces because of shipping mishandling
It if you are looking for a contemporary cabinet for your bathroom, this one would look great. It is available in espresso finish which may not blend with all bathroom décor but it is still a great unit.
It has beadhead doors and a gallery top where you can even place a plant. There are 3 spacious shelves inside providing you enough storage for toiletries and other items. The shelves are adjustable and you can make the door open either to the left or right.
You will have to assemble this free-standing bathroom cabinet.
11. Best Choice Products Bathroom Vanity Mirror Wall Storage Cabinet (Espresso)
- Assembling the cabinet is quite easy
- You will have enough storage space to organize your toiletries and bath and body kit
- It has a sharp smell because of the chemicals used
It’s a mirrored vanity can you can use to place your medicines and other necessary toiletries. As you open the mirrored door, you will see adjustable shelves with compartments inside. Under the cabinet are built-in storage cubbies where you can keep your toothbrush, soap, and other toiletries at your arm’s reach.
This cabinet most definitely would bring style to your bathroom. It has a modern grid design, crown molding, and a crystal knob. You just have to place your bathroom essentials in the cabinet and organize everything as per your convenience.
Types Of Bathroom Cabinets
You will find bathroom cabinets in two types – wall-mounted cabinets or freestanding cabinets. Each of them serves a different purpose.
Wall-mounted cabinets are designed to hide visible plumbing. You also get extra storage to keep your bathroom essentials. These cabinets don’t take much floor space.
They could be constructed with any material – wood, glass or metal. These cabinets don’t just make your bathroom look neat, but they protect the plumbing from damage too.
Free Standing Cabinets
Freestanding bathroom cabinets look like a piece of furniture such as a small chest of drawer or a console. If you don’t already have cabinets in your bathroom, these are the ones you should go for. These cabinets have legs, shelves, drawers, and doors.
You can use them to an additional character to your bathroom and make it look wider. These cabinets are economical as compared to the wall-mounted cabinets.
Since they are portable, you can move them wherever you like. They come in a variety of design, sizes, colors, and textures. They work well with bathrooms sinks that sit on the top of the counter.
Bathroom Cabinets Buyer’s Guide
These are the things you must consider when buying a bathroom cabinet:
Consider The Material
The materials with which the cabinets are made from determine their longevity. Often, you either have to go with hardwood or processed wood. Genuine wood is considered as a prestigious material to use for cabinets and it is hence more durable.
You can also go for processed wood too. Usually, the frame of the cabinet is made from solid hardwood while processed wood is used for paneling. That way, you can keep the price of the cabinets under budget.
Pick The Style
Traditional cabinets have classic lines and some embellished trim work. Contemporary cabinets, on the other hand, are available in monochromatic colors in a combination of smooth textures and sleek materials.
Check The Size
When choosing bathroom cabinets, it is important to consider both style and utility. The cabinets should not be too overwhelming for your small bathroom. They shouldn’t get in the way of the bathtub either. Likewise, don’t invest in narrow or small cabinets if you have a lot of stuff to store to.
Measure The Available Floor Space
Before buying or installing the cabinets, you will obviously need to measure the available space. The cabinets shouldn’t get in the way of door opening. You must be able to access the mirror and other features even if you add the cabinets in the bathroom.
Tips To Clean And Maintain Your Bathroom Cabinets
Your bathroom cabinets might not attract as much dirt as they would attract mold since bathrooms are damp and humid most of the time. To make your new investment last for a long time, you must take some measures to clean and maintain them.
Keep the bathroom window open before you start cleaning the cabinets. Make sure you are wearing a face mask, protective gloves, and goggles. Here is how to get started:
- Remove everything from the cabinet. If there are empty medicine jars, get rid of them. Now that you are cleaning, get rid of all the useless items.
- Run a damp cloth over the shelves to collect the dirt and debris. Don’t worry, bathroom cabinets are usually water-resistant.
- Even if you don’t see any mold growing, it is still a good idea to disinfect the cabinets. Fill a spray bottle with vinegar and water mixture. This will kill all the mold if any. You will need 3 parts of water and 1 part of vinegar to create this mix. Allow the vinegar to sit there for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now use a damp cloth to clean the surface of the cabinets. After this, use a dry cloth to absorb all the moisture that’s left. Leave the cabinet doors open to make sure the wood fully dries out.
- Once the cabinet is fully dry, put back the items. It’s a good idea to leave the bathroom window open till the smell of vinegar goes away from the bathroom.
Let’s be honest, a bathroom is incomplete without cabinets. They don’t just make your bathroom look organized but make sure everything’s within your reach.
Whether you are looking for an extra deep cabinet with maximum storage space or one with pull out drawers and open space cubbies, you certainly have a lot of choices. You can save yourself time and go through the contemporary and sleek bathroom cabinets reviewed above and rest assured to get the best bang for your buck.