With so many bathroom power scrubber products on the market, have you ever wondered what is the best bathroom power scrubber to buy? I have asked that question myself. Here are some product reviews for you so you can see what types of power scrubbers are available.
- 0.1 1. Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
- 0.2 2. Homitt Cordless Shower Scrubber with Built-In Batteries and Extension Handle
- 0.3 3. Holkme 4-Pack Brush Power Scrubber Extended Long Drill Attachment
- 0.4 4. Clorox Scrubtastic Multi-Purpose Surface Scrubber and Cleaner, White and Grey
- 0.5 5. Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber Replacement Multi-Purpose Head, Gray
- 0.6 6. YOUKADA Cordless Spin Scrubber with Multi-Purpose Replaceable Brush Heads
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Conclusion
1. Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
This power scrubbing kit features nylon power brushes that can attach to your cordless drill for easy cleaning. There are 3 brush sizes available in this kit for cleaning around all your bathroom fixtures. To install one of the brush heads, simply place it on your drill until it locks in place. You can then begin cleaning your bathroom immediately.
The nylon bristles can be used on any surface and even on baseboards. The bristles will not scratch any surfaces and will leave your bathroom sparkling clean. With a 90-day money-back guarantee, this product is a great addition to your cleaning supplies.
- Non-scratch nylon bristle power brushes
- 3 brush shapes and sizes
- Attaches to a cordless drill
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Using this with a drill is fairly heavy
2. Homitt Cordless Shower Scrubber with Built-In Batteries and Extension Handle
This power scrubber is powered by rechargeable 3.6-volt batteries which allows it to operate continuously for up to 1.5-hours at a time. It features an adjustable long extension handle so you can clean those harder to reach places in your bathroom.
The brush head is adjustable and can be tilted to reach into corners and grooves more easily. There are 4 replacement cleaning brush heads of different shapes and sizes. This cordless scrubber is so efficient you may even think it is the best bathroom power scrubber you have ever had.
- Cordless design
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Operates continuously for up to 1.5-hours
- Includes 4 cleaning brush heads in different shapes and sizes
- Batteries cannot be replaced and lose power after about a year
3. Holkme 4-Pack Brush Power Scrubber Extended Long Drill Attachment
This cleaning kit includes 3 brushes in a variety of shapes to clean all of your bathroom surfaces. An extended reach attachment is included so you can get to those hard to reach areas. The attachment has a slip joint and magnet so the brush is locked tightly in place.
The nylon bristles on the brush heads will not scratch any of your bathroom surfaces. If you want an easy scrubber for cleaning your bathroom, look no further. These brush attachments fit most cordless drills.
- Includes 3 brushes in various shapes
- Features an extended reach attachment
- Non-scratching nylon bristles
- Attaches to a cordless drill
- Extension attachment makes the brush unbalanced
4. Clorox Scrubtastic Multi-Purpose Surface Scrubber and Cleaner, White and Grey
The Clorox Scrubtastic scrubber and cleaner allows you to use the power of motion to get a deep clean with less effort. The multi-purpose powered cleaning tool uses over 300-rpm (revolutions per minute) to scrub away all the tough stains and dirt with ease.
This scrubber is cordless and rechargeable which gives you over 30-minutes of operational time with a single charge. With 3 brush heads, you have multiple brush shapes that will allow you to reach tight spaces making your cleaning jobs simple.
- 3 brush heads
- Cleaning speeds of up to 300-rpm
- Is not very powerful for deep stains and dirt
5. Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber Replacement Multi-Purpose Head, Gray
This is a replacement head for the Rubbermaid Reveal power scrubber. You can attach it to the base with a simple twist and it clicks securely into place. With only a 0.5-inch diameter, this brush head is designed to fit in those tight and hard to reach locations.
The oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second giving you strong scrubbing power. With an ergonomic grip and rubberized molding for comfort, this tool delivers 6-volts of power and will have the tight corners of your bathroom cleaned in no time at all.
- Replacement head
- Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- Ergonomic grip
- Rubberized molding for comfort
- Does not include the scrub wand
6. YOUKADA Cordless Spin Scrubber with Multi-Purpose Replaceable Brush Heads
This super-powered spin scrubber can be used to clean up all your bathroom fixtures with ease. It features an extension arm and 3 different types of brush heads. With a 360-degree brush head rotation, this scrubber helps you tackle the tough stains and dirt in your bathroom with little effort.
The scrubbing wand takes about 5-hours to recharge fully and offers over 60-minutes of operational time. With a 1-year warranty, the high-quality waterproof design of this wand will make cleaning your bathroom a breeze.
- 3 types of brush heads
- Extension arm included
- 1-year warranty
- Customer service is difficult to get ahold of
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Does A Scrubber Work?
A: There are different types of brushes for cleaning bathrooms, but they all operate similarly. Each product has some type of rotating or oscillating brush head. These heads are usually made of nylon which will not scratch tile or other surfaces.
When using a scrub brush, you want to be sure you have a head that is appropriately sized for the job. Each scrubber is designed to do most of the hard cleaning work for you.
Although you still need to apply some pressure, you do not want to press down too hard on the brush head for fear of breaking the tool. Let the scrubber do the heavy-lifting for you.
Q: How To Use Bath Scrubber?
A: These cleaning tools are designed to reduce the need for harsh chemicals to get your bathroom fixtures spotless. If you have a rechargeable scrubber, be sure you keep it fully charged at all times. Depending on the cleaning task you need to complete, you will want to choose a brush head that is appropriately sized for the bathroom area in questions.
Turn on your cleaning tool and place the brush head onto the tiled or countertop surface and start cleaning the dirt and grime away. You will be amazed how little strength you have to provide when you let the scrubber do what it was designed to accomplish.
If you are like me, you want to minimize how much time you spend cleaning your bathroom. If you are looking for cleaning brush heads, you want to find the best bathroom power scrubber for your money. After reading these reviews, you should be able to pick one that will suit your needs and make your bathroom cleaning a simple task.