Many have been asking what is the best bathroom steam cleaner to buy, this question although simple on the surface is more difficult than it appears. But not to worry, we’ve got you covered in this article.
- 1 Top Products on the Market
- 1.1 1. Bissell 39N7A/39N71 Steam Shot Deluxe Hard-Surface Cleaner
- 1.2 2. PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
- 1.3 3. Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Multipurpose Heavy Duty Steamer
- 1.4 4. Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer
- 1.5 5. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0282014915 On-Demand 120 Volts Steam Cleaner
- 1.6 6. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- 1.7 7. McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam Cleaner
- 1.8 8. COSTWAY Multipurpose Steam Cleaner
- 1.9 9. Pure Enrichment PureClean Steam Cleaner
- 2 Conclusion
Top Products on the Market
The best products are the ones we have handpicked specially for you. They include:
1. Bissell 39N7A/39N71 Steam Shot Deluxe Hard-Surface Cleaner
It has an easy-to-press trigger hence it is easy to use. It is completely chemical-free and has no harmful residue or fumes. It has a 1000-watt power rating along with a power cord length of 20 feet.
Also, it features an accessory nozzle, flat scraping tool, extension hose, fabric steamer, grout brush, angle concentrator, window squeegee, and a detail brush. Besides, it has a tank capacity of 6.6 ounces and a heater warm-up time of 3-seconds. It is ideal for tight corners as it offers powerful high-pressure steam cleaning. It features a one-year warranty; it is reliable, efficient, and durable.
- It is easy to set up
- Ideal for use around children
- It is made of cheap plastic
2. PurSteam World’s Best Steamers
PurSteam is made of premium and high-quality components, it is fast and effective. Its hot pressurized steam gets rid of grime, grease, stains, mold and bed bugs without the use of harsh chemicals.
It is lightweight and portable while featuring a 9.8-foot cord this makes it convenient to use both outdoor and indoor. It can be safely used on a wide range of surfaces including granite, tiles, laminate tiles, ceramic tiles, and so on.
It heats up fast taking only about three to four minutes. It helps you achieve deep cleaning as it can get to tight corners in your home. It features heavy-duty attachments for more targeted cleaning.
- It has a fast heating time
- It is easy to handle and operate
- Its safety cap is not so fantastic
3. Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner Multipurpose Heavy Duty Steamer
With Dupray, you get to clean, deodorize, and degas any surface area. It can heat up to as much as 275oF/135oC. It has a large capacity featuring up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
Also, it is ideal for use on any regular cloth or towel without the need for expensive or special pads. It features a warranty of two years with a lifetime warranty on its steam cleaner boiler.
It can be used on floors, for grout cleaning, for cleaning kitchen appliances, ceramics and tiles, furniture, mattresses, bathrooms, and also car interiors. It is portable and lightweight offering easy and deep natural cleaning without having to use harsh chemicals.
- It has a robust warranty
- It’s a multi-use cleaner
- It puts out more water than steam
4. Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer
It gets to clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the need for harsh chemicals eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and germs with just the use of natural steam. It powers through sticky, tough mess cleaning them up with the flip-down easy scrubber.
Also, it gives users the option of choosing from the high, medium, or low steam depending on the cleaning needs, this is made possible with its smart set digital steam control. It features a swivel steering and also a 23-foot power cord.
Furthermore, it’s easy to assemble and can be ready for use in just 30 seconds. It comes with a microfiber pad, a microfiber scrubby pad, two spring breeze fragrance disc, and also carpet glider.
- It gives a chemical-free cleaning
- Users can customize their steam cleaning
- Poor customer service
5. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0282014915 On-Demand 120 Volts Steam Cleaner
With just some quantity of distilled water added to the steamer, you get a chemical-free natural cleaning that removes dirt and grime from nearly all kinds of surfaces in your home. It also comes with a wallpaper removal attachment which helps to lift old wallpaper with nothing but steam.
It has added attachments that can be used to steam clean and refresh sinks, toilets, floors, showers, kitchen countertops, and so on. It is a versatile and multipurpose steamer with a temperature as high as 212oF (100oc).
Furthermore, it can hold up to 48 oz. of water while also running for as long as 45 minutes. It is easy to use, all you need do is to connect your desired attachment and add 48 oz. of distilled water, then turn on the steamer. The red light turns off when the steamer is ready for use.
- It features a one-year warranty
- It has a portable wheel design
- Very small water tank
6. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
This steam cleaner cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to get rid of grime, stains, grease, and molds from a wide range of surfaces.
Also, it has a large capacity tank of 48 ounces, this heat up under a mere 8 minutes and can operate continuously for 45 minutes with an optional lockable steam trigger for continuous cleaning.
It is suitable for cleaning areas in and around the home. It also features an extra-long 15.7-foot power cord and over a 9-foot steam hose, this ensures optimal maneuverability hence enabling users to get to hard-to-reach areas.
- It features two-year warranty
- It has a versatile use
- It can cause 3rd-degree burns. Safety precautions are advised
7. McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam Cleaner
It gives a natural deep cleaning and sanitization without the need for harsh chemicals as it uses hot pressure steam to get rid of grease, grime, stains, and molds from a wide range of surfaces. It features 20 versatile accessories; hence it is well equipped to clean areas in and around the home.
Its 48-ounce water tank heats up in just about 12 minutes while providing as much as 90 minutes of steam. It has an on-demand variable steam control with which it uses to blast away grime and dirt with an optional steam lock for continuous steam along with 58 psi steam pressure.
Furthermore, it has an extra-long 18-foot power cord and also a 10-foot steam hose which provides extra maneuverability, reaching all the tight corners and angles.
- It features a 2-year replacement guarantee
- It is tested and certified by the relevant bodies
- The accessories are not durable
8. COSTWAY Multipurpose Steam Cleaner
CostWay uses up to 226oF hot pressure steam to deeply clean and sanitize without resulting to the use of harsh chemicals. Its 4.0 bar work pressure can remove grease, dirt, grime, stains, mold, and lots of other dirt from a wide range of surface areas.
It has a rolling caster, comfortable handle, and two wheels while also being easy to move around and lift. Its high-sensitivity to the temperature control system as well as the overheating cut-out system protects you and your home.
- It has an ergonomic design
- It can be used both indoor and outdoor
- It is not cheap
9. Pure Enrichment PureClean Steam Cleaner
It comes with all that’s needed to give your home a clean and spotless look. Its 1.5-liter water boiler can produce up to 45 minutes of continuous hot pressured steam to get rid of stains, grime, bed bugs, stains, and so on without the use of harsh chemicals.
It is safe to use and can be used on all types of surfaces. Also, it features an extended 16-foot power cord; this makes it easier to steam clean your home. It features a cord wrap for compact storage after use while also offering a five-year warranty.
- It is safe to use
- It features a five-year warranty
- Not ideal for disinfection
The best bathroom steam cleaner does a good job of cleaning not just the bathroom but other areas of the home include the outdoor areas. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make your choice, you will be glad you did.