Commercial toilets are distinctively different from other regular household water closets. In this write up take our time to thoroughly explain how to find the best commercial toilets for bars, restaurants, café, and workplaces.
Industrial toilets are made to be heavy-duty and equipped with different flushing systems. Some commercial tankless toilets come with a flushometer valve, making them an ideal option for heavily used restrooms in a commercial place.
- 1 Commercial Toilets reviews: 6 Most Patronized Models
- 1.1 American Standard 2234.001.020 Madera Universal Elongated Toilet Bowl
- 1.2 American Standard 2467.100.020 Cadet Flowise Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with EverClean
- 1.3 TOTO CT705EN#01 Floor-mounted with Elongated Front Bowl & Less Valve and Seat
- 1.4 American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 One-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 1.5 American Standard 3451.001.020 15-Inch Madera EverClean Universal Top-Spud Floor Mount Toilet
- 1.6 American Standard 2817.128.222 Town Square Concealed Trapway Elongated Toilet with Seat
- 2 What is a commercial toilet?
- 3 How commercial toilets work?
- 4 Conclusions
Commercial Toilets reviews: 6 Most Patronized Models
The under listed products are 6 top-rated commercial toilet on the market in 2020
American Standard 2234.001.020 Madera Universal Elongated Toilet Bowl
Madera 2234.001.020, with a flushometer valve, is a durable toilet uniquely made to serve residential and commercial purposes. However, this American Standard product is not recommended for use in any home combating low water pressure.
But if your water system meets the standard water pressure, then you can go for it. The height of this product is perfect for the pediatric office, where small kids often visit. Madera 2234.001.020 uses the featured robust direct-fed siphon-jets to push the waste down the tunnel forcefully and cleans it as it goes.
Although it does not meet the American Disability Act (ADA) with a measurement of 15 inches, the height can suit some people’s height.
- Made from high-grade vitreous china materials
- Straightforward to set up floor mounting
- Comes with powerful direct-fed siphon jets
- Durable and reliable to serve a residential and commercial purpose
- It does not meet the criteria of the ADA
- Not compatible with a home with low water pressure
American Standard 2467.100.020 Cadet Flowise Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with EverClean
If you want your restroom to look elegant and appealing, install this American Standard 2467.100.020 toilet. This pressure assisted elongated water closet has a pressure-assisted siphon jet flushing mechanism to get rid of clogs.
This Cadet Flowise toilet still meets EPA WaterSense standard with its super fantastic low water consumption of 1.1 gallons per flush, which is approximately 4.2 liter per flush. A single flush of this toilet utilizes thirty percent less water.
The featured EverClean surface simplifies the cleaning chore for you. It has a chrome-plated trip handle and a rapid connect bowl and tank system for hassle-free installation.
- It utilizes minimal water for flushing
- Features chrome-plated trip handle
- Comes with EverClean surface for easy cleaning
- Meet EPA WaterSense standard
- Requires separate seat
TOTO CT705EN#01 Floor-mounted with Elongated Front Bowl & Less Valve and Seat
This TOTO brand’s innovative design means it is the best performing and eco-friendly toilet in the plumbing industry.
The featured flushometer valves ensure efficient water consumption with just 1.28 gallons per flush because the flushing gadget utilizes pressure in place of gravity. It is available in cotton white, but you can add SanaGloss ceramic glaze, which serves as a protector against germs, molds, and bacteria from clinging onto the porcelain surface.
This model is substantially made to work with TOTO high-performance Eco Power valves, which significantly enhances low water usage and siphon jet action.
- Features innovative technology and elegant design
- Blends easily with various bathroom design
- Comes with a powerful flushometer valve
- Sanagloss prevents the germs from sticking to the surface
- Does not meet ADA criteria
- The flushometer valve and seat are to be purchased separately.
American Standard 2034.014.020 Champion-4 One-Piece Elongated Toilet
If the availability of a plethora of American Standard products on the market is confusing you to know which one is the best for commercial purposes. In case this right height one-piece toilet is made for you to start flushing with a 100 percent confidence.
This model has a fantastic 4-inch action accelerator flush valve for pushing water into the bowl faster than a standard 2-inch pipe. This toilet offers low water consumption using 1.6 gallons per flush to deliver exceptional cleaning performance with minimal water.
The featured antimicrobial EverClean finish inhibits the accumulation of harmful bacteria and odor-causing germs from the toilet.
- Comes with Champion-4 flushing apparatus
- Does not harbor mold and mildew
- Features action accelerator flushing valve
- Meets ADA criteria and easy to sanitize
- Produced from durable vitreous china
- This unit conserves much water
- Potential buyers will need to purchase a separate toilet seat
- The quality is not reliable as advertised
American Standard 3451.001.020 15-Inch Madera EverClean Universal Top-Spud Floor Mount Toilet
This American Standard toilet is designed to work correctly with a commercial place with standard and commercially-designed waterways. It finds it difficult a bit to function well in a residential place with weak water pressure.
Also, the model has EverClean high-grade vitreous china to make the maintenance easy. Madera 3451.001.020 is EPA WaterSense certified because the water consumption rate ranges from 1.0 – 1.6 gallons per flush, which strictly depends on how you set the meter.
The measurement is 15-inches tall, making it difficult for this toilet to comply with the American Disability Act (ADA).
- Features flushometer instead of tank system
- Compatible with high-efficiency water pressure
- Comes with patented EverClean surface
- The floor-mounted is easy to set up
- The featured elongated bowl is easy to clean
- Does not comply with ADA
American Standard 2817.128.222 Town Square Concealed Trapway Elongated Toilet with Seat
The American Standard Town Square toilet is equipped with a fantastic innovative technology of PowerWash rim cavity for proper cleansing of the toilet bowl, meaning that it remains clean with every flush.
This Town Square toilet complies with the EPA WaterSense standard. It consumes less water of 1.28 GPF and saves almost 20% of water than its standard 1.6 GPF counterpart, making it more eco-friendly and economical.
This model has a big chemical-resistant flushing valve that enables the water to penetrate the bowl rapidly to ensure a cleaner flush. The three-inch flush valve is 80% faster than the other two-inch flush valve.
This unit is tested and certified to be strong enough to handle 1000 grams of solid waste in a single flush. It is equipped with a permanent EverClean surface that protects against mold, mildew, and other germs.
- Comes with elegant design
- Features FloWise technology
- Has two Duroplast slow close seats
- EPA WaterSense compliant
- PowerWash rim cleans the bowl as it flushes
- It is heavy and expensive
What is a commercial toilet?
Commercial toilets can be explained as the toilets used in public places such as bars, offices, restrooms, and restaurants. The majority of these toilets are built with elongated bowls and flushometer valves because both men and women commonly use it.
One notable thing about these commercial toilets is the flushing valve standing upright at the back in place of the tank system. This valve enables you to conserve more water by minimizing the gallons per flush to 1.28. It also features the right height making it accessible for both able and disabled people.
How commercial toilets work?
Commercial toilets work by pressing down the handle, after which a chain fixed to the handle will be pulled up to activate the overwhelming emission of water by the flush valve.
When the flushing valve has turned on, the siphon bowl at the toilet’s basement level will also open to suck up all debris inside the bowl. Some quantity of water that depends on the setting will as well rush to the bowl to get rid of the excess residue off the bowl sides, and the flushing valve will reset after some seconds, usually 3 to 4 seconds.
We are hopeful that you enjoyed reading this article about the best commercial toilets. Additionally, we believe that the information provided here will allow you to know which toilet is right for your needs.
In this well-detailed article, we want to ensure that we give you in-depth information that talks about everything you must know about commercial toilets.
In other words, our goal is to make it the only article you’ll read when looking for a worthwhile toilet that is good for the money you invested in it.