UPDATED: Nov 15, 2019.
The average American home spends at least $5,000 annually on perished food. No matter where it comes from, food brought at home is not always eaten right away, making it essential to store it the right way.
That makes it critical to get the best commercial vacuum sealers for keeping vegetables, game, fish, and meats fresh for an extended duration. But how can you ensure that you get only the best vacuum sealers?
Here is a complete review and guide to help you out.
At a Glance: Our Top Choices for Best Commercial Vacuum Sealers that Feature in This Guide:
- Weston Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer (Top Pick)
- Avid Armor Vacuum Sealer Machine (Top Rated)
- VacMaster Suction Vacuum Sealer (Editor Choice)
- Kill Shot Vacuum Sealer
- VacMaster Chamber Vacuum Sealer
- 1 Reviews of Commercial Vacuum Sealers
- 2 FAQs About Commercial Vacuum Sealers
- 2.1 Q: What Does a Vacuum Sealer Do?
- 2.2 Q: How Can I Choose the Right Vacuum Bas Size?
- 2.3 Q: How Long Can a Sealer Preserve the Food?
- 2.4 Q: Are Vacuum Sealer Only Used for Food Stuff?
- 2.5 Q: Does a Sealer Remove Freezer Burn?
- 2.6 Q: What Type of Bags Will Work with My Machine?
- 2.7 Q: Can a Vacuum Sealer Seal Delicate Foods?
- 3 In Conclusion
Reviews of Commercial Vacuum Sealers
We have reviewed the top commercial vacuum sealers that will get the job done effectively.
1. Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
Weston Pro-23000 keeps your food fresh for days while preventing freezer burns. Its reviews show that it is a great model for preparing garden vegetables for storage purpose.
Some of its notable features include:
- Extra-long seal bar – The long seal bar lets you cover a wider bag of about 15 inches. It enables you to cover everything from snacks to the larger bags. Thus, you can quickly seal your ham or turkey.
- Extends products shelf life – Sealing fresh vegetables and fruits before putting them in your freezer or refrigerator increases their lifespan. Coffee beans, meat, cheese, and other products can also have a longer life if you use the Pro-2300 sealer.
- Manual seal mode – The manual seal mode comes in handy to allow you to control the vacuum pressure when dealing with delicate and soft foods.
- Topline performance – It is a strong vacuum that provides up to 930w power to make the chamber even more powerful.
- Safeguards your possessions – The model is not just meant for preserving your food; it can also protect other valuables and important things like silver and coins to avoid moisture and air. You can prevent them from getting corroded.
- Easy maintenance – You don’t need to maintain this vacuum sealer. That means you won’t incur an additional cost.
- No overheating – One feature that makes it a great model is the fan that ensures the unit doesn’t heat up.
- Warranty – The Weston Pro-2300 comes with a 12 months warranty that covers quality and defects.
- Portability – Weighing around 22 pounds, this is one of the most potable models on the market today.
- Ease of use – There is a user manual that can help you use the unit the right way.
- Made of long-lasting stainless steel
- Manual and automatic mode
- Extra-wide sealing ability
- Not compatible with all kinds of bags
2. Avid Armor A100 Vacuum Sealer Machine
Avid Armor A100 is the right machine for you if you need a model that can keep pastries, meats, and food fresh. It is made of stainless steel material, so it lasts longer and blends with all decors.
The other vital specs include:
- Affordable machine – It is well-priced to ensure that you get money for doing other things, like buying the vegetables and meat. Besides, its price makes it the most suitable product for chefs and homemakers who want to keep their food fresh.
- A wide range of use – The model is tested and approved for home and field applications. That means that you can use it in your restaurant, industrial use, or just outside purpose.
- Wide sealing surface – with a 12 inches sealing bar, this unit lets you cover wider materials.
- Cooling fan – Just like the best vacuum sealers out there, the unit comes with a fan that ensures it doesn’t overheat. You can be sure that there won’t be any accident due to extreme heat.
- Starter and maintenance kit – Its package comes with the starter and maintenance kit to help you operate it more effectively. What’s more, it is straightforward to understand the kit.
- Use pulse function – Pulse function is a fantastic feature that allows you to store delicate food such as cheese, fruits, and bread without sealing them tightly. It prevents them from getting damaged.
- Impulse bag sealer mode – That mode lets you seal the bags without using the vacuum. It gives the chance to use a 5 mm positive seal and then double seal your food to prevent leaks.
- Marinate container – There is also a vacuum seal storage container, which together with the marinate container, let you connect the machine to a hose to remove air from jars and canisters for storing nuts and grains.
- Great for storing delicate food
- Made of heavy-duty material
- Bags do not leak
- Takes time to determine the optimal setting
3. VacMaster Pro350 Suction Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster Pro350 is made using the latest technology to ensure that it provides the best service while being durable. It comes with superb features as outlined below:
- Vacuum pump – One of the unique features of the Pro350 is the powerful dual-piston that provides it with power to withstand regular use. That means you can always store your food here and prevent wastage.
- Save time and money – The vacuum sealer easily handles all perishable products and lets them remain fresh for longer, saving you time and money. Besides, you can use for residential and commercial use purposes.
- Lightweight model – It weighs 19 pounds and measures 6.5 x 14 x 15 inches, making it a compact and light unit. That means you can easily place it in your kitchen without worrying about space.
- Attractive design – The model was designed to transform your commercial kitchen thanks to its sleek steel construction. Therefore, it can easily match your décor to make your home more beautiful.
- Single quart bag – Another spec is that the model comes with a 50’ by 11” roll pre-cut bag for keeping canisters.
- Easy to use – The model is also quite easy to use even if you have never used a vacuum sealer before. It has a simple control panel, and the package comes with a user’s manual.
- Standard sealing – The standard sealing lets you preserve your meats by placing them inside a bag and then sealing it.
- Accessory sealing – You can also marinate yours produces using the accessory sealing. That is all possible due to the ability to use plastic containers.
- Marinating – The unit also has an exclusive marinating feature that lets your food attain flavor.
- Able to handle frequent use
- Made of cleat coverlid that let you see inside
- Has an easy-to-control panel
- Requires a permanent installation position
4. Kill Shot 12 Inches Vacuum Sealer
Kill Shot 12” is a powerful machine that was made to last for decades while preventing your foods from getting bad. Unlike some models that produce a lot of noise when operating, this model is pretty quiet.
Some of its significant specifications are as follows:
- Powerful DC motor – The first you should note is that the unit comes with a double-piston that is operated by a powerful motor. You can be confident that you will get a long-lasting vacuum sealer.
- Reliable seal – The model is quite safe even under high-vacuum conditions. There is no possibility of your food getting bad.
- A versatile product – One feature that makes the model stand out is the ability to seal a vast collection of veggies, fruits, meats, and other produce. That means there is no possibility of losing food if you have this sealer.
- Made of quality material – As well as a durable motor, the machine is made of high-quality material that ensures it lasts for years. The material also makes sure that it remains rust-free and won’t change color.
- 12 months warranty – The warranty is meant to give you confidence and be sure that your sealer will last for long.
- Easy to use – Another feature is the ease of use of the sealer. It is an edge type machine that you can assemble and start sealing your food without the help of a professional.
- Manual setting – The best part of the model is that you can set it manually to achieve the desired conditions.
- Multipurpose use – Although it is a commercial grade vacuum sealer, many people still use it for small household use, and it is quite small.
- Straightforward settings and design
- Has side-port for connecting a hose
- An affordable model
- No starter bag
5. VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
With easy-to-use features and a higher level of efficiency, the VP215 is one of the leading vacuum sealers out there. Here are its main specs and features that make it a must-have model:
- Highly versatile – The VacMaster VP215 is one of the most versatile modes on the market today when it comes to functionalities. You can store all kinds of food, such as steaks, meat, sausages, veggies, soups, grains, fruits, and others.
- Easy to use – You don’t need to be a professional to know how to use this sealer. It comes with easy to operate procedure.
- Stop option – It is one of the best options that have been added to the sealer, and it enables you to stop the sealer any time you want.
- Seal timer – You can easily set the machine to work according to the thickness of the bag or container. For instance, the timer can be set to adjust from 0-60 seconds.
- Perfect for commercial use – It is a great model that you can use for commercial purpose due to its high-quality construction. That is also made possible by the fact that it offers a wide range of sealing options.
- Stainless body – That helps to prevent the sealer from rusting to ensure that you get a durable product.
- Double-seal wiring option – That option lets you seal delicate food without using much pressure.
- Quite affordable – If you don’t have a lot of money, then this is the model for you. It is well-priced to ensure that every home affords it and prevent the food from going bad.
- Reliable model – You can count on the model to provide fresh produces every time you open it. That means there is a chance of throwing your food away.
- Easy to handle
- Made of quality material
- For commercial use
- Slightly heavy compared to other vacuum sealers
FAQs About Commercial Vacuum Sealers
Many people like to know more about vacuum sealers and their bags. Here are answers to frequently asked questions about these sealers.
Q: What Does a Vacuum Sealer Do?
A: The primary purpose of a vacuum sealer is to preserve and protect your foods, prolonging their life. It can preserve meats, veggies, fruits, and more.
Q: How Can I Choose the Right Vacuum Bas Size?
A: You should know the amount of food you wish to store and where you intend to use your sealer. That way, you can know which bag to choose from.
Q: How Long Can a Sealer Preserve the Food?
A: That will depend on what you are sealing, but usually the food can last 3 to 5 times longer.
Q: Are Vacuum Sealer Only Used for Food Stuff?
A: Although these models were made to preserve foodstuff, you can also use them to protect other things. You can use them to bundle and group items together.
Q: Does a Sealer Remove Freezer Burn?
A: Yes. These products dramatically eliminate and reduce freezer burn. They can easily prevent elements from penetrating your food if you seal them the right way.
Q: What Type of Bags Will Work with My Machine?
A: The best bag is the one provided by your machine manufacturer. However, you can opt to go for generic bags or universal bags since they work on most machines.
Some of these bags include FoodVac Bags, CaseKix Bags, Avid Armor Bags, Nutri-Lock Bags, Simple Houseware Bags, and OutOfAir Bags.
Q: Can a Vacuum Sealer Seal Delicate Foods?
A: Yes. Some models will seal delicate foods such as potato chips, lettuce, soft berries, baked good, and bread. You model should have a pulse mode that maintains the right pressure
We have reviewed the best commercial vacuum sealers on the market today. Besides, we have also looked at some common questions about these products.
That means you can now buy a vacuum sealer and use it the right way.