Electric pressure washers are easy on paper, but there are lots of designs and features differences that make them different. That can mean that they work differently, do different jobs, and they are meant for various tasks.
You might be tempted to buy whichever brand or model you see first, but that can be a mistake. Not every model can be classified as the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon.
Luckily, we have compiled a list of the top seven electric pressure washers that work for foam cannon. I will guide you through this review since our editors tasked me with the responsibility of testing these items.
- 1 Top 7 Electric Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon Review
- 1.1 1. Powerhouse International Electric High-Power Pressure Washer
- 1.2 2. Sun Joe SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.3 3. Greenworks GPW1702 Pressure Washer
- 1.4 4. Power Products USA Pressure Washer NXG-2200
- 1.5 5. Stanley SHP2150 Powerful Pressure Washer
- 1.6 6. Stanley SHP1600 Electric Power Washer
- 1.7 7. Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK Electric Pressure Washer
- 2 How to Buy the Right Electric Pressure for Foam Cannon
- 3 Final Verdict
Top 7 Electric Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon Review
Here are the seven products that we found to be of top-quality and the ones you should try out.
1. Powerhouse International Electric High-Power Pressure Washer
There are a lot of features that I found to warrant the Powerhouse International Electric High-Power Pressure Washer the #1 spot in this review. Here are some of specs and features it can provide you:
- Powerful, Quiet Model – The first thing I can tell you is that I was quite impressed by its 3000 PSI and 2.2 GPM flow. It is more potent than most gas washers out there due to the quiet motor. I found it to be quite useful since it instantly stops if the spray gun trigger is released.
- Useful Accessories – Immediately I opened the package, I noticed that there are lots of adds on such as angle nozzles, turbo, soap foam sprayer, patio-surface cleaner, brush, and other accessories. They make it a versatile model that you can use for a variety of jobs.
- Flexible Hose – The hose gives you 30% more flexibility compared to the older version. I find this feature to come in handy when cleaning hard-to-reach areas since it makes it easy.
- Five quick-connect spray
- Universal spray gun
- Powerful model
- Mainly for heavy-duty washing
2. Sun Joe SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer
I love all Sun Joe’s products, and that is true of the SPX3001 Electric Pressure Washer. But what does it offer to the user?
- Powerful Motor – If you are like me, you might be astonished by the 2030 PSI and 1.76 GPM flow of this model. That is enough power to remove all messes from your floors.
- Five Quick-Connect Spray Tips – I was able to tackle heavy-duty, medium, and light tasks with these tips of 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees and soap. That means you can enjoy cleaner surfaces if you choose this unit.
- Onboard Reel – One thing I love is the built-in reel that helps to keep the 20 feet hose organized and make it easier to release. That can save you time before and after cleaning.
- Total Stop System
- 40.6 oz. detergent tank
- CSA test standard for pressure
- Manual not clear
3. Greenworks GPW1702 Pressure Washer
Another model that has made it in our review is the Greenworks GPW1702 Pressure Washer. It is a product that gives you the cleaning power you want, and I can confirm that. Check out what I found:
- Quiet Operation – The first feature is noticed about this washer is the quiet operation it provides. It is quieter than a gas model, making it perfect for residential use.
- Powerful Pressure – It is listed as a product that provides up to 1700 PSI and 1.2 GPM. Although I found that to be powerful, it is less compared to other models in this review.
- Vertical and Horizontal Use – One feature that I especially like is the ability to use this cleaner horizontally and vertically. That can offer you flexibility and stability at the same time.
- Soap Applicator – It is an excellent feature since it enables the user to apply soap on all the surfaces for effective cleaning.
- 35 feet power cord
- 20 feet high-pressure hose
- Has 25 and 40 degrees quick connect tips
- Only two connect tips
4. Power Products USA Pressure Washer NXG-2200
Power Products USA Pressure Washer NXG-2200 is one of the best products you can get on the market today. I like its many features that ensure it remains one of the best in its class.
- High-Tech Induction Motor – I enjoyed up to 2200 PSI when testing this product thanks to its new motor. And the best part is you get it for the same price as the old version.
- 3x More Lifespan – Another feature that I must state here is that this motor produces less heat. That gives the machine longer-life since it won’t get damaged from overheating.
- 30 Feet Long Power Cord – And that is not the only thing I found to be surprising since it also has a 20 feet long hose. That comes in handy when reaching further distances.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Total stop system
- Shallow sound level
- Not many improvements from the previous model
5. Stanley SHP2150 Powerful Pressure Washer
Some products come with the necessary features and those that come with special ones. I can confirm that Stanley SHP2150 Powerful Pressure Washer has both qualities.
- High-Pressure Foamer – It is one of the unique features that I have talked about above. It is detergent bottles that also acts as a pressure foamer to remove all the tough messes.
- Powerful Cleaning Force – That is all possible due to the 2150 PSI. I used this machine to clean my garage, ATV, and furniture, and it provided some superb results.
- Leakproof Connections – I like the brass garden pipe connector that ensures there is no soap or water leaking. And you can also attach accessories for other projects like foam cannon, pressure washer wand, and more.
- Customer support and warranty
- 25 feet high-pressure hose
- Four quick connect nozzles
- Tricky to attach these features
6. Stanley SHP1600 Electric Power Washer
Who doesn’t like having a portable cleaner that can make it possible to move around for an extended duration? I know I do, and that is what Stanley SHP1600 Electric Power Washer provides.
- Clean Multiple Surface – I would recommend you get this washer if you intend to clean decks, siding, pools, cars, outdoor furniture, cement, and other surfaces.
- Excellent Attachments – It comes with a lot of attachment that I found to be useful when cleaning these surfaces. They include pressure washer wand, pressure washer gun, detergent tank, extension lance, and more.
- Warranty – I usually recommend buyers to choose a product with a guarantee, and this one has a 24 months cover.
- Portable Model – I have already stated it is a portable model, and that is thanks to its design.
- Email, phone, and online support
- Variable turbo nozzle
- Cleans different surfaces
- Not quite durable
7. Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK Electric Pressure Washer
The final product on our review is the Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK. It is a great washer that you can use for foam cannon. Here are its features and specs:
- Powerful Motor – I often look for a pressure washer with a powerful motor to make sure that it cleans effectively. You get up to 2030 PSI and 1.76 GPM if you choose this model.
- Versatile Model – You can use it to clean a variety of places, such as decks, boats, trucks, cars, homes, patios, driveways, and more. I also like its ability to function as a foam cannon because it makes cleaning easier.
- Total Stop System – I find the TSS to be an effective feature that helps to shut the pump when the unit is not in use to help save energy.
- Quick Connect Spray Tips – There are 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap tips. I find it easy to handle heavy-duty, medium, and light messes.
- Dual detergent tanks
- Meets CSA test standards
- Maximum pressure 2030 PSI
- Mainly provides 1450 PSI
How to Buy the Right Electric Pressure for Foam Cannon
What are the factors that we considered when choosing the above products?
- Connectors – A weak connector can let the pressure escape and break easily. We have listed only models that come with sturdy connectors. One such connector is a brass one.
- Versatile – I understand that these machines can be a bit expensive. That is why we choose products that can clean a variety of surfaces such as patios, decks, cars, boats, and others.
- Robust construction – All the washers on our review can give you years of service due to their solid made. They can last for long, no matter how you use them and the number of times you use them.
- Pressure – You should aim to get a model that provides great pressure to remove hardened messes. The seven models above are one of the best when it comes to pressure.
- Detergent tank – Not all the cleaners come with a separate container for holding the detergent, but it can offer lots of benefits.
You don’t need to be a professional user to but the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon. I have provided you with a list of the top seven product you can get out there today when shopping.