We’ve had lots of people asking what is the best freestanding tub filler on the market? They are confused and seek an article that will give the right answers. We are that article; let’s take a ride together as we discover the top products.
- 1 Top Products on the Market
- 1.1 1. Artiqua Freestanding Tub Filler
- 1.2 2. Artiqua Freestanding Tub Filler Bathtub Faucet Brushed Gold Floor Mounted Brass Faucets with Handheld Shower
- 1.3 3. Delta Faucet Trinsic Floor-Mount Freestanding Tub Filler
- 1.4 4. Artiqua Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Tub Filler Faucets Chrome Floor Mount Brass Single Handle with Hand Shower
- 1.5 5. Fapfully Luxury Solid Brass Modern Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Tub Filler
- 1.6 6. Kohler K-T97334-4-CP Refinia Floor-Mounted Bath Filler
- 2 FAQs on Freestanding Tub Filler
- 3 Conclusion
Top Products on the Market
After extensive research, these are the best products we could find on the market, they are:
1. Artiqua Freestanding Tub Filler
This tub filler is made from solid brass with a chrome finish; this ensures it is sturdy and durable. It features three bolts and bracket that’s used to fasten the faucet to the ground; hence it has a high and stable tripod base design for added sturdiness.
Also, it features ½-inch hose connection, this design enables for better water flow, it comes with 3/8-inch adapters but special hoses can be made if required. It uses Neopert Aerator as well as Sedal Ceramic Cartridge to give it additional reliability and durability.
It is multifunctional tub filler featuring a 360o swivel spout, a handheld shower, and also 150cm shower hose for rinsing off the tub after having your bath. It comes with a manual which makes installation easy and simple.
- It is aesthetically pleasing
- It is durable and sturdy
- It’s not as easy to install as a traditional faucet
2. Artiqua Freestanding Tub Filler Bathtub Faucet Brushed Gold Floor Mounted Brass Faucets with Handheld Shower
This is a high-quality tub filler made from solid brass and also featuring a brushed gold finish, this makes it aesthetically pleasing while also being sturdy and strong. It comes with a high and stable tripod base design.
It features three pieces of bolts and also a bracket; this holds the faucets to the floor and ensures it remains immobile. Also, it comes with hot and cold hoses with a ½-inch hose connection for better water flow along with 3/8-inch adapters. However, special sizes of hoses can be designed if it’s needed.
It uses Neoperl and also Sedal Ceramic Cartridge for added stability, reliability, and durability. It is a multifunctional tub filler featuring 360o swivel spout, a handheld shower, and a 150cm shower hose which is used to rinse off the tub after a bath.
- It is durable and sturdy
- It is beautifully designed
- It has an expensive price tag
3. Delta Faucet Trinsic Floor-Mount Freestanding Tub Filler
It has a coordinating hand shower and a soft, rubber shower which allows users to easily wipe away lime and calcium build up with just the touch of a finger. It features a complete spray setting along with a full-body spray.
The hand shower features double check valves for backflow protection. It is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. Also, it has a modern pivoting hand shower with a powerful full-body spray that’s used for cleaning the bathtub.
It is very flexible, featuring a hose that stretches from 60 to 82 inches along with a tub swivel of 360 degrees; this also gives maximum flexibility and control. It has a dimension of 46.5 x 16.8 x 6.8 inches while weighing 16.9 pounds.
- It features a lifetime limited warranty
- It is very flexible
- Its customer service is slow and cumbersome
4. Artiqua Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Tub Filler Faucets Chrome Floor Mount Brass Single Handle with Hand Shower
This is a high-quality freestanding bathtub faucet that is made from solid brass and has a chrome finishing. It has a stable and high tripod base design, this includes a bracket as well as three bolts which fastens the faucet to the ground, this ensures it remains immobile.
Besides, it has hot and cold water lines; this is made of ½-inch hose connection for better water flow while also featuring 3/8-inch adapters. In special cases, hoses of different sizes can be constructed too.
It uses a sedal ceramic cartridge to add to the durability and reliability of the product. It also has a handheld shower along with a 150cm shower hose for proper cleaning of the tub after a bath. It comes with an instruction manual for ease of installation, brass tube, and base cover.
- It is very stable
- Its instruction manual makes it easy to install the product
- It is not cheap
5. Fapfully Luxury Solid Brass Modern Freestanding Bathtub Faucet Tub Filler
Fapfully is made from solid brass while its hand shower is also made of brass; this gives it reliability and durability. It’s hot and cold water valve is made of ceramic disc cartridge, this won’t drip but would rather give a smooth and long-lasting operation.
It has an overall brushed nickel finish giving it an elegant look along with a hot and cold water switch for easy control of the water temperature. It can be easily mounted on the floor while also featuring a hand shower for ease of rinse after use.
Furthermore, it has a 360-degree rotation, offering users more maneuverability in the shower. It is flexible and convenient and is suitable for the whole family. It weighs six pounds with a dimension of 37 x 13.8 x 4.3 inches.
- It is flexible and easy to use
- It has a great design
- Requires professional installation
6. Kohler K-T97334-4-CP Refinia Floor-Mounted Bath Filler
We round off with this bath filler that has a single handle which allows for the activation of its on/off control and also temperature setting. Its soft lines are inspired by nature, its refined bath filler mimics the gentle and optimistic uncurling of sprouting plants.
It has an elegant design while also being functional. It weighs ten pounds with a dimension of 8.5 x 9.8 x 32.6 inches. It has a polished chrome finish and is floor mounted; it also has a limited lifetime warranty. It has a 7 GPM at 45 psi. Also, it features a hand shower and a shower hose but will require a mounting block.
- It is functional
- It has an elegant design
- It requires a mounting block
FAQs on Freestanding Tub Filler
Q: How to Install Freestanding Tub Filler on a Concrete Slab?
A: To install freestanding tub filler on a concrete slab, take the following steps:
- Assemble your supplies and materials
- Purchase and mount a valve into your bathroom’s floor
- The valve should be connected to a hot and cold waterline by an expert
- Disassemble some of the valve’s parts (remove the plaster guard and set aside the bolts and cover plate)
- Remove the two plugs from the valve
- Match the blue and red marking of both the flange and the valve’s cold and hot waterlines
- Slide the flange cover-up and seat the flange unto the valve’s fittings
- Align the flange onto the valve and insert the screws through the flange into the valve’s body
- Tighten the screws and slight the flange cover back onto the valve
- Install the arch sprout onto the body opening and tighten with a screw
- Insert the rubber wash into the hose fitting
- Thread the hose clockwise into the bottom of the hand shower bridge and tighten
- Thread the smooth end of the hose into the hose and tighten
- Rest the hand shower on the shower cradle
Q: How Far Should a Freestanding Tub be from the Wall?
A: The distance between the wall and your freestanding tub should be between 15 to 18 inches or at least one foot.
Since you can’t use a standard faucet due to its cumbersome logistics and installation problems, your best is to purchase freestanding tub filler. But you shouldn’t just settle for anything that catches your fancy, only the best freestanding tub filler will give you a unique and pleasant shower experience.