Vacuuming is an essential household chore, but if you are like me, it is not something I like to do. No matter how hard I try, the floors in my home always seem to be dirty again even if I just vacuumed! Having the right vacuum cleaner can make the process much quicker and easier. But how do you know which vacuum is best for your home?
At a Glance: The 10 Best Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Discussed in Our Roundup:
- Hoover ONEPWR Floor Cleaner Wet Vacuum (Top Pick)
- Hoover PortaPower Commercial Vacuum (Top Rated)
- Hoover Commercial Hush Tone Vacuum (Editor Choice)
- Hoover LiNX Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Vacuum
- Hoover WindTunnel Air Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover Air Revolve Multi-Position Vacuum
- Hoover WindTunnel House Rewind Vacuum
- Hoover LiNX Cyclonic Lightweight Vacuum
- Hoover High Performance Plus Vacuum
- 1 Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- 1.1 1. Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate JET Hard Floor Cleaner and Wet Vacuum, White
- 1.2 2. Hoover PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- 1.3 3. Hoover Commercial Hush Tone Canister Vacuum
- 1.4 4. Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Battery
- 1.5 5. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum, Green
- 1.6 6. Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Corded Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.7 7. Hoover Air Revolve Multi-Position Bagless Corded Canister Vacuum
- 1.8 8. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum
- 1.9 9. Hoover LiNX Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum, Grey
- 1.10 10. Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum, Blue
- 2 What Is The Best Hoover Vacuum Cleaner To Buy?
- 3 Conclusion
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Hoover has been making vacuum cleaners since the 1930s. They are a reputable company and have a long-standing track record for exceptional durability and long-lasting performance. Let’s take some guesswork out of picking a vacuum cleaner by looking at our top 10 best picks from the Hoover vacuum family.
1. Hoover ONEPWR Cordless FloorMate JET Hard Floor Cleaner and Wet Vacuum, White
The ONEPWR FloorMate JET is designed to vacuum your floor while mopping it at the same time! This gives you a one-step cleaning solution for your sealed floors including hardwood, tile and even on laminate.
The ONEPWR FloorMate Jet uses a microfiber brush roll to wash and scrub your floor gently. The vacuum has a powerful suction feature to pick up both wet and dry messes. A SprayClean nozzle and trigger system lets you have control to use cleaning solution when and where you need it most.
The ONEPWR is great for homes with pets. You can tackle the toughest pet messes with the microfiber multi-surface brush roll. With the ONEPWR FloorMate Jet, you can vacuum and wash at the same time using this easy one-step system!
- Vacuums while washing
- Powerful lithium-ion technology
- SprayClean solution control lets you spray solution only when needed
- Tool-free cleanup of the nozzle and brush roll
- Disassembly and cleaning after use is time consuming
- Battery doesn’t last very long
2. Hoover PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
The Hoover PortaPower vacuum is lightweight giving you greater movement throughout your home. It has an impressive 10-inch wide cleaning path which means fewer passes across the carpet. The cord length is over 35-feet long so you can move around freely without having to change the plug so frequently.
It has a stretch hose so you can have an extended reach. The compact form allows you to get into tighter spaces without effort. This commercial vacuum cleaner comes with a tool pack that includes a crevice tool, dusting brush, floor nozzle and other small tools to get to those hard-to-reach areas.
You can purchase a separate carrying bag for the vacuum. This allows you to carry the portable vacuum canister like a large shoulder bag! With so much flexibility, why would you want to keep using your regular upright vacuum cleaner? Consider the PortaPower for a fresh new vacuuming experience!
- Lightweight at only 8.3-pounds
- 10-inch wide cleaning path
- 35-feet long cord
- Stretch hose
- Small tool accessories included
- Cord clip easily falls off
3. Hoover Commercial Hush Tone Canister Vacuum
If you do a lot of vacuuming, then you definitely want to take a look at the Hoover Hush Tone vacuum. This cleaner has a large capacity dust collector bin. It can hold up to 9-liters of dirt and debris! That’s impressive!
This vacuum weighs only 10.75-pounds, and it is ultra-quiet in Hush Mode, registering only 62 dBA (a-weighted decibels). It uses an HEPA filtration system which traps 99.97% of all dirt, debris and dust down to 0.3 microns. It captures dirt in a 3.25-inch rubberized bag.
The extra long 50-foot cord means you spend more time vacuuming and less time changing outlets. This vacuum boasts of a 10.5-inch cleaning path and it comes with additional accessory to clean crevices and other furniture. Hoover provides a 1-year warranty on this vacuum making this a risk-free choice for you!
- 50-foot long cord
- Quick-change cord allows you to replace only the extension cord when damaged
- Hush Mode for quiet performance
- Lightweight at 10.75-pounds
- HEPA filtration system
- Power cord comes loose easily
4. Hoover LiNX Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Battery
The LiNX cordless stick vacuum cleaner delivers great performance in a small package. It uses interchangeable 18V lithium-ion batteries. This feature gives you cordless freedom for anywhere in your home.
WindTunnel 3 Technology creates 3 channels of suction to lift and remove all the dirt and debris from your flooring. This vacuum works on multiple floor surfaces and transitions from carpet to hard floors easily. This vacuum also includes edge cleaning bristles to remove dirt and debris along those hard-to-reach baseboard edges.
The low-profile base of the vacuum fits under counter edges and furniture with no effort. It has a bottom-release dirt cup which allows you to empty debris with a simple push of a button.
- Uses 18V lithium-ion batteries
- Edge cleaning bristles
- Low-profile base
- Bottom-release dirt cup
- Vacuum tubing clogs frequently
5. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Upright Vacuum, Green
The Hoover WindTunnel T-Series vacuum cleaner is loaded with features! It includes a 5-position height adjustment feature which works for carpet of any thickness. The HEPA media filter traps up to 99.97% of all dirt, dust and debris.
It has a no-scuff bumper to protect furniture as you clean along edges or underneath. The 25-foot power cord is auto-retractable so you don’t have to deal with tangled cords before you put the vacuum away after using it. This vacuum includes an extension wand, crevice tool, upholstery or dusting brush and a powered hand tool. The 8-inch stretch hose allows you to reach above floor surface areas with ease.
This vacuum from Hoover comes with a full 2-year warranty on the motor. You can buy this upright vacuum with peace of mind knowing Hoover stands by their products!
- 5-position height adjustment feature
- HEPA media filter
- No-scuff bumper
- 25-foot auto-retracting cord
- System check indicator if a clog is detected
- Does not work well on high-pile carpeting
- Roller does not have an on/off switch
6. Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Corded Vacuum Cleaner
This Air Bagless Canister vacuum cleaner from Hoover will impress you with the powerful performance it delivers with a compact size. It is powered by Hoover’s WindTunnel 3 Technology which creates 3 channels to suction dirt into the bagless dirt chamber.
The Air Canister is lightweight and versatile for all your multi-floor surfaces. You can navigate the vacuum smoothly around furniture and other obstacles. Just twist the handle in the direction you want to go!
This vacuum cleaner has an HEPA media filter and uses a multi-cyclonic filtration system. The air passes through 12 cyclones to filter out dirt and debris from the air path. The vacuum has an 11-foot above floor cleaning distance for reaching blinds and curtains. With a 1-year motor warranty and a 17-foot long auto-rewind cord, this vacuum will give you years of streamlined vacuuming performance.
- Multi-cyclonic filtration which forces air to pass through 12 cyclones to filter dirt
- HEPA media filter
- 11-foot above floor cleaning distance
- 17-foot auto-rewind cord
- Animal hair gets trapped in the air tunnel and requires cleaning
7. Hoover Air Revolve Multi-Position Bagless Corded Canister Vacuum
The Hoover Air Revolve vacuum cleaner takes on a futuristic look with the cylinder-shaped canister. The canister shape and floor brush roll gives you 360-degree pivot capabilities for continuous cleaning motion in every direction.
Hoover designed the canister shape for added stability while vacuuming stairs. The canister sits comfortably on each step while cleaning between floors.
The powered floor nozzle transitions smoothly from carpet to hard floors with a touch of a button. The 20-foot power cord has an auto-rewind feature so you no longer have to deal with messy tangled cords!
Impress your friends and neighbors with this sleek canister vacuum cleaner. You will be surprised at how well it performs and how long it will last.
- Cylinder-shaped canister
- 360-degree pivot capabilities
- Transitions from carpet to hard floors seamlessly
- 20-foot power cord with auto-rewind feature
- Doesn’t suction well enough on hard floors
- Power button is placed where you hold the handle
- Canister is difficult to empty
8. Hoover WindTunnel 2 Whole House Rewind Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum
The Hoover WindTunnel 2 is designed for optimized cleaning. It has a multi-floor brush roll with an on/off switch so you can turn it off when you are vacuuming hard floor surfaces.
This vacuum cleaner provides an impressive 16-foot long cleaning reach so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home. It has an automatic cord rewind feature which retracts in seconds so you don’t have to worry about unsightly tangled cords. With Advanced AllergenBlock Technology and an HEPA media filter, this vacuum cleaner is the perfect solution for pet hair.
The WindTunnel 2 technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift debris from your floors. If you are tired of picking up pet hair, then you have found your solution! Let the WindTunnel 2 take care of your pet hair so you can relax!
- 25-foot auto-rewind cord
- 16-foot long cleaning reach
- AllergenBlock Technology to filter allergens from the air
- Multi-floor brush roll with on/off switch
- Not lightweight at 16.1-pounds
9. Hoover LiNX Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum, Grey
The Hoover LiNX lightweight stick vacuum cleaner has swivel steering for easy maneuvering around furniture. The reclining handle allows you to reach further underneath furniture than most vacuum cleaners so you don’t have to move furniture around.
This compact vacuum cleaner transitions between hard floors and carpeting smoothly without needing to adjust the brush height. Using WindTunnel technology, this vacuum uses multiple channels to suction dirt and debris from your floors into the dirt container.
With a 20-foot cord, you don’t have to switch outlets frequently. Weighing in at only 8-pounds, this vacuum is light enough to carry from room to room and can be called on to address quick spills.
- Swivel steering for easy movement around furniture
- Low-profile brush head allows you to reach further under furniture
- Transitions between hard floors and carpets easily
- 20-foot power cord
- Lightweight at only 8-pounds
- Tube to dirt cup gets clogged easily with pet hair
10. Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum, Blue
This WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus vacuum cleaner from Hoover will amaze you with its performance. It features a QuickPass brush roll that makes your cleaning time twice as fast by cleaning surface debris without having to pass over the same area multiple times.
This Hoover vacuum cleaner features a 15-foot above floor cleaning reach to access ceilings, crown molding and corners that are hard-to-reach. Using WindTunnel 3 technology, this vacuum has multiple channels of suction to lift dirt from your floors into the dirt chamber. An HEPA media filter traps 99.97% of all dirt, dust and pollen from the air.
The WindTunnel 3 High Performance Plus vacuum cleaner has a 5-year warranty. If you want a vacuum cleaner that will outperform the competition, consider this Hoover vacuum. You will not be disappointed in the results.
- QuickPass brush roll makes cleaning time twice as fast
- Uses multiple channels to suction dirt into the dirt chamber
- Includes an HEPA media filter
- Has a 15-foot above floor cleaning reach
- 40-foot long extension cord
- Floor head does not swivel and is not easy to maneuver around furniture
What Is The Best Hoover Vacuum Cleaner To Buy?
This is a difficult question to answer because it really depends on your individual needs! If you have a small home with only a few rooms, then you might want to consider one of the stick vacuums that Hoover provides. If you have a mixture of hard floors and carpeting, then one of the upright or canister vacuums is the way to go.
For pet owners, you definitely want to consider a vacuum that can entrap pet hair easily without tangles or clogs. Hoover has several vacuums that work well for picking up pet hair. You just need to determine which size and power will work best for your home square footage.
As you can see, there are many vacuum cleaners available and they each have their own set of distinct features. When choosing a new vacuum, take your time and carefully consider all the features you would like to have in your new product. Most importantly, be sure you pick a vacuum that has a good warranty in case your vacuum breaks down.