The benefits of using a hot towel are indispensable. Besides relaxing your body, it is believed that these are beneficial in reducing the cellulite and body stretch mark. Heat treatments are also considered to be effective in improving the blood circulation of your body and accentuate the positive vibes.
To ensure hot towels, the role of a hot towel cabinet is imperative. It’s time to say bye to your cold bed and cold towels after a hot shower with the best hot towel cabinets. These are the best value addition to your bathrooms with their affordable price and attractive design.
Keeping your towels fresh and warm has been easier than ever with the advanced hot towel cabinets.
At a Glance: Our Top Recommendations for Best Hot Towel Cabinet:
- StateRiver Hot Water Warmer Cabinet (Top Pick)
- FantaSea FSC-87 Portable Towel Steamer (Top Rated)
- Zadro Bucket-Style Towel Warmer (Editor Choice)
- Elite Hot Towel Cabi-Warmer(HC-X)
- ForPro Premium Hot Towel Warmer
- 1 Reviews of The 10 Best Hot Towel Cabinets to Aid Your Spa Services:
- 1.1 1. StateRiver Hot Water Warmer Cabinet
- 1.2 2. FantaSea FSC-87 Portable Towel Steamer
- 1.3 3. Zadro Ultra Large Luxury Bucket-Style Towel Warmer
- 1.4 4. Elite Hot Towel Cabi-Warmer(HC-X)
- 1.5 5. ForPro Premium Hot Towel Warmer
- 1.6 6. Elite Hot Towel Cabinet, Mini
- 1.7 7. DERMALOGIC Towel Warmer
- 1.8 8. TOA Supply Hot Towel Warmer Cabinet
- 1.9 9. Elite Hot Towel Cabbie Double
- 1.10 10. Mefeir 16L UV Sterilizer for Salon Spa Hot Towel Warmer
- 2 Factors to Be Considered Before Buying The Best Hot Towel Cabinet:
- 3 Why do you need a hot towel Cabinet – Benefits
- 4 Tips to clean your hot towel cabinet:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Conclusion
Reviews of The 10 Best Hot Towel Cabinets to Aid Your Spa Services:
There are a lot of hot towel cabinets available on the market, and we are reviewing the best 10 among them:
1. StateRiver Hot Water Warmer Cabinet
- Easy to operate
- High capacity model
- Multi-purpose usage
- Often break down after some years
The system offers ease of usage since it comes fully assembled and ready to use. You also get a 24-month warranty that covers defects that might arise within that time.
It easily maintains a high temperature of 175-degree F to guarantee you of the perfect bathing session. Another notable thing is the oxidized aluminum that helps to prevent rust and corrosion.
You also get a multi-purpose model that you can use for massage, shaves, hotel use, restaurant, spa salon, and facials. The other great thing is the ease of operation since it comes assembled.
2. FantaSea FSC-87 Portable Towel Steamer
- Lightweight and portable
- Heat timer
- Multi-purpose product
- Not the best design
The towel steamer is recommended for pedicures, manicures, and facials towels. It comes with a 15 and 60 minutes timer that shuts the system off when the heating is over.
One great thing is the steamer’s lightweight nature, making it easy to move it around. There are six terry cloth towels included in the package, and that gives you value for money.
The product is made of durable material to ensure that you use it for years without any worry. It is highly recommended for all homeowners who want to use warm towels.
3. Zadro Ultra Large Luxury Bucket-Style Towel Warmer
- Has four timer settings
- Made of natural material
- Ultra-large capacity
- Not for outdoor use
Here you get a large capacity product that can hold several facial towels at a go to keep them warm. It is also a product you can use to hold robes, oversized bath towels, pj’s throw blanket, and more.
Another superb feature is the four-timer settings that let you heat the towel in intervals of 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes. The system goes off when the time is reached to save energy.
Besides, the warmer comes with a bucket design that ensures your towels get heated evenly. There is also a cord store, where you can keep the long power cord of the cabinet.
4. Elite Hot Towel Cabi-Warmer(HC-X)
- Sturdy design
- Higher holding capacity
- Conveniently heats up the stones and towels
- Ranked as best selling Hot Towel Cabinet
- Reliable and easy to use
- Less heating capacity compared to others in the segment
Making a mark for its record sales, Elite HC-X sufficiently heats up the towels and refrain them from overheating. With its superior design, it keeps the towels toasty hot as required.
Two hard wire baskets are placed inside the cabinet provide the lower and upper section, making it ideal for heating stones. Top shelf is more spacious than the bottom one. With the capacity of holding up to 24 towels, it is ideal for both professional and personal use.
Within 15-20 minutes, it turns the towels warm to the desired temperatures. Insulation is provided to prevent any heat loss. A separate control panel is provided to regulate the temperatures.
5. ForPro Premium Hot Towel Warmer
- UV sterilization
- Extra-large capacity
- Stainless steel material
- It takes about 30 minutes to heat up
It is a superb model that heats up to 180-degree F within 30 minutes to give your towels the warmth you desire. The product does not require a thermostat and offers UV sterilization to kill germs.
Another feature is the water-drip tray made of stainless steel material to prevent rust and corrosion. The system holds up to 24 facial towels at a go due to the large capacity.
There is also a quality on/off button that you can use to operate the warmer with ease. Note that the cabinet is insulated to remain cool even when it is on for a long time.
6. Elite Hot Towel Cabinet, Mini
- Warms your towel in a hassle-free way
- Appropriate for the smaller spaces
- Comes with an internal thermostat
- Attractive design to amplify your décor
- Restricts the overheating and burning of towels
- As it is small, it can hold limited towels
Specifically meant for personal use, this hot towel cabinet is compact in size and can hold up to 12 facial towels or 6 traditional towels efficiently. It is an ideal choice for small spaces due to its small size.
You can ensure accurate heating of towels at specified temperatures with its Pre-programming feature. It has an internal thermostat to control the temperature and the proprietary interior heating control helps in avoiding any overheating.
With an aesthetic design, it is a reliable and high-quality hot towel cabinet. It comes with a water drip and interior towel rack.
7. DERMALOGIC Towel Warmer
- Appropriate for big salons
- Temperature varies between 90 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Safety shut off provided
- Available in different sizes
- See-through window
- Noisy as compared to others
- Not an affordable cabinet
- Too large for personal use
With two stunning models, Dermalogic hot towel cabinets are perfect to suffice your needs if you are looking for large cabinets. Even the smaller model comes with the capacity of holding up to 48 manicure size models.
It allocates more control over the temperature with its adjustable temperature range. An indicator light is available for the water tank. You can keep a check if you have enough towels from its see-through window.
The cabinet can also be shut off automatically extending its safety when it is low. The larger model has a capacity to hold up to 120 towels and is specifically meant for industrial use.
8. TOA Supply Hot Towel Warmer Cabinet
- Can be used for commercial purposes
- High temperature up to 155°f
- Effective UV sterilization with a built-in UV lamp
- Silicon steel door to extended heat retention
- With a push button, easy to control
- UV radiations are harmful if the door remains open
- No indicator light for UV functioning
It is a single-door towel warmer with a double shelf which is made from a high-quality corrosion resistant material to provide extended durability. It ensures a temperature as high as 155°f for hygienic treatments. It can accommodate up to 24 regular size manicure towels.
A condense collector is available within to control excess moisture. Warmers inside are newly improved to ensure escalated heating within.
9. Elite Hot Towel Cabbie Double
- More spacious with two compartments
- A moisture drip pan is available inside
- Constant heating with a padded heating element
- Warm your towels quickly
- Too big in size
If you want to keep your clothes warm along with the towel, this cabinet is the best deal to go with. With the spacious capacity of holding up to 48 small towels, this cabinet comes with two racks.
Once it is turned on, the heating process starts instantly. It has the ability to maintain a temperature of 150 to 160 degrees. It comes with insulation to avoid heat loss. You can quickly warm several towels within a few minutes.
The towel rack and moisture-drip pan are provided within the cabinet, making it one of the best hot towel cabinet. A padded heating element is provided within to ensure the constant temperatures within the cabinet.
10. Mefeir 16L UV Sterilizer for Salon Spa Hot Towel Warmer
- It comes with dual sterilization feature
- Seamless Chamber integration for effective sterilization
- Mediate the temperature as per the requirements
- Avoid overheating with its intelligent internal heating system
- CE and RoHS approved quality
- It comes with a sterilizer, manual and tongs
- Environment-friendly and highly efficient
- Pricing is on higher side due to its distinctive features
With its dual sterilization function as ultraviolet and ozone effect, it effectively eliminates the bacterial breeding and keeps your towel germs-free. It can conveniently reach up to a temperature of 95 degree Celsius to keep your towels super warm.
The intelligent internal micro-computer temperature control avoids the over-heating of the cabinets, keeping your towels warm and safe. With its advanced construction, it is very easy to clean and maintain.
The seamless internal chamber ensures better sterilization and heating function. Not just the towels, the small business like spa and salon can also use it for sterilization of eyebrow scissors, nail nippers, tattoo needles and tweezers with its built-in UV bulb.
Factors to Be Considered Before Buying The Best Hot Towel Cabinet:
Size & Style
From most common traditional and classic designs, there are varieties of hot towel cabinets available suiting to your décor. Curved rails or straighter ones, arched tops to straight tops, you can choose from a wide range of designs depending upon your style.
As these cabinets are required to be used after shower, a good shower chair can yield the desired positive results. The finish of personal towel steamer should resemble your bathroom look.
It is recommended to choose a size after assessing your towel requirements for the day to conclude an appropriate hot towel cabinet. A big cabinet will lead to higher energy consumption while a small cabinet will not suffice your daily towel needs.
Each towel cabinet comes with a different price tag depending on the features and the brand value. It is important to decide your budget first and then choose among the various towel cabinets within the given price range depending upon size, style, features, and suitability.
Hydronic and electronics are the two major types of towel cabinets available in the market with considerable differences. Electric hot towel cabinets require less power and use the same power throughout as a standard bulb.
Hard wired and plugged are the two variants under electric towel cabinets. Hardwires are required to be integrated with the electrical system of your house. Hot water plumbing is required in the hydronic towel cabinets.
These are difficult with installation as compared to the electric cabinets but prove to be more energy efficient. There are many modern portable towel warmer cabinets available with the automatic capabilities.
Installation and Mounting
Once you buy a suitable towel cabinet, next come to the installation. It should also be an important factor in deciding upon an appropriate hot towel cabinet. The thumb rule is to choose the one with lesser installation complications.
The improper installation may lead to faults while professional assistance for installation involves a considerable cost. Electric towel warmers are easy to install. Mounting of towel warmer is another considerable issue.
For bathrooms with limited spaces, these cabinets can be mounted on the walls. However, floor mounted cabinets are considered to be best for the bathrooms with flat floors. If you are looking for a flexible towel warmer, you can choose a freestanding one.
Why do you need a hot towel Cabinet – Benefits
Other than your towels, these cabinets are capable of warming a variety of things including baby clothes, hats, gloves, undergarments, mittens etc. Their perfect design allows you to warm anything you require in a hassle-free way.
Due to their versatility, these cabinets are referred over the mounted towel warmers largely by the spa businesses. With their compact sizes, these cabinets can be fit into any space easily.
In a shorter span of time, you can get a dry and hot towel by using these hot towel cabinets. Moreover, at the same time, you can warm more than one towel or other belongings as required. To run an upscale spa service, the role of a hot towel cabinet is significant.
You can instantly warm multiple facial towels to cater you clients easily even in the peak hours.
Compared to other electrical devices, the hot towel cabinets are more cost efficient to dry and warm your towels. These cabinets are designed specifically to use the electricity minimal and you can use them conveniently round the day.
Tips to clean your hot towel cabinet:
- It is important to remove all the wet towels every night as well as empty the drip tray. A sealed warm cabinet with wet towels overnight will foster the growth of bacteria and turns the towel smelly.
- To disinfect the cabinet, clean all the internal surfaces including racks regularly.
- To ensure air out, it is recommended to leave the cabinet door open overnight.
- The rubber gasket around the cabinet door can also lead to the growth of molds and bacteria. Hence it is required to be cleaned on regular basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Towel Warmer Used For?
A: Towel warmers are used to heat bathrobes or towels to ensure that you use warm towels or bathrobes when bathing or leaving the spa, beach, or pool. They help to dry these items after every use.
Q: How to Clean Hot Towel Cabinet?
A: You will need soap, rag, clean towels, warm water, and disinfectant to clean your cabinet. Follow these steps:
- Empty the towel cabinet – including removing the drip tray, towels, and other things that might be in the system.
- Use the rag to clean the gasket, door, and other surfaces
- Empty the drip trip and clean it with soap and water and even disinfectant
- Clean the outside of the system using the rag
- Wipe it with the clean towel
- Please leave it to dry completely before you assemble it or place the towels
Concluding the best hot towel cabinet entirely depends on the needs and the budget. However, it is important to undertake appropriate research before finalizing a hot towel cabinet.
It should not only have the required features and fit your budget but also be sturdy by looks to amplify your bathroom décor. The reputation of the manufacturer is also an important consideration which choosing a hot towel cabinet.
Most of the reputed manufacturer provide good after-sales services. It is advised to not to hesitate in spending little extra money while buying a branded hot towel cabinet to avoid any hassles later on.