UPDATED: Nov 01, 2019.
Finding a shade canopy system or a gazebo for your hot tub is a good idea because it makes your hot tub usable irrespective of what weather conditions you’re experiencing. Moreover, different types of enclosures work great to cover your hot tubs or Jacuzzi and protect those units from debris. They enhance privacy at the same time, which is one of many reasons why people look for the best hot tub gazebo.
Top 3 Hot Tub Enclosures for You to Buy
Some people opt for a simple pergola, while others love a large gazebo for their hot tubs and spas. It really depends on your personal preferences, but here are the best options to consider.
Gazebo Penguin 41212 Solarium
- Heavy duty aluminum structure for added durability
- Availability of hooks to install light fixtures
- Baked enamel finish to prevent rust
- Installation may be a bit tricky
If you’re looking for a year-round solarium for your hot tub, you just cannot go wrong with Gazebo Penguin 41212 Solarium. This all-season solarium is equally suitable for your trailer or RV.
With its roof made of UV-treated polycarbonate roof, you’re not going to have many issues in terms of durability. The powder-coated aluminum structure is another reason why this solarium is going to offer a good value for your money.
Thanks to its baked finish enamel finish, you will not have to deal with issues related to rust and corrosion. It comes with two sliding doors, and the good thing is that you can install them on any side. It is also possible to open doors left or right, so you can pick what works for you.
As the roof is UV protected and strong enough to handle heavy snow, you can enjoy your time in a hot tub without having to worry about anything. With its reinforced roof, 5-position wind panels, and a couple of sliding doors, it is surely going to be a good investment.
Just keep in mind that even though the installation is not that tricky, you should go ahead only if you have some construction experience under your belt. You will need ladders, people, and plenty of screws to install this structure, so try it if you know what you’re getting yourself into.
Zento Ultrawood Spa Gazebo
- Maintenance free synthetic wood gazebo
- Adjustable privacy louvers for a better setting
- Skylight to make it easy to view the stars at night
- A bit expensive
It is a popular option for anyone looking for a synthetic wood gazebo for their spa or hot tubs. With bar and stools included, it is a complete package and helps you get started soon after you have completed the installation.
The gazebo works amazingly well to protect you as well as your hot tub from all the elements, which significantly reduces the time needed for maintenance.
Speaking of maintenance, you don’t have to worry about taking care of the gazebo because synthetic wood does not require much attention in this regard. You will love how strategically designed the louver side windows are. They offer added privacy without making you feel restricted in the gazebo.
It also features a skylight, which means you will have no problems viewing the stars when relaxing in your hot tub after a busy day. It’s a nice option as a whole, but it may be a bit expensive as compared to other options in the market.
Sunset Boulevard Pergola
- Pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy assembly
- 4 posts with tight knot construction for durability
- Hardware included for easy installation
- A bit on the pricier side
With this pergola, installation is not going to be a huge issue, especially because it is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and notched to allow for easy assembly. You can easily find all the hardware, include nails, screws, and lag bolts in the package to handle everything on your own.
Durability is not going to be a concern either because of its four posts all designed with tight knot construction. Western red cedar construction also plays a role in making it a durable shade system.
It has many features, but the price may still be a concern for some. However, with bar included, this sturdy shade canopy system is surely going to offer the best value for your money.
Things to Consider When Buying a Hot Tub Gazebo
While you have to pay attention to a number of things before buying your hot tub gazebo, the following points will help you take a better decision.
- Always consider your unique needs first. It means you should know how much space you want to cover before you start looking for the right sized gazebo.
- Determine if you’re going to use the gazebo for your hot tub only or you want to use it to extend your outdoor space. It will also influence your decision regarding the size of the gazebo.
- Consider the material of the gazebo before finalizing a buying decision. One made of aluminum is going to last long but it can be expensive. You can find wooden and synthetic wood gazebos and pergolas to cover your hot tub, but sturdiness may be an issue. An idea about your budget will also help you make the right choice here.
- Decide if you want an open or enclosed gazebo. It is better to opt for an enclosed gazebo if your aim is to keep bugs away and improve your privacy at the same time. An open design, on the other hand, will let you enjoy the view outside while you’re relaxing. Know what suits you the most.
Overall, you can use your hot tub without an enclosure, but buying a gazebo, canopy, or even a pergola will significantly improve the life of your hot tub. it will also reduce the time it takes to maintain your hot tubs. Just be sure to know your budget and check the construction quality before making a buying decision.