An infrared heater might be what you need to keep your room heated and save money. You need to choose the best model that can heat your room, whether it is a small room or a large one.
What is the best infrared heater for large room to buy? Here are the top seven units you should try out.
- 1 Top 7 Infrared Heaters Reviews for 2020
- 1.1 1. Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater – 1500 Watt
- 1.2 2. Lifesmart Corp Lifelux Series Ultimate 8 Element Extra Large Room Infrared
- 1.3 3. Homegear 1500W Infrared Electric Portable Space Heater
- 1.4 4. Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace Stove
- 1.5 5. LifeSmart 6 Element w/Remote Large Room Infrared Heater
- 1.6 6. LifeSmart Large Room Infrared Quartz Fireplace
- 1.7 7. Geek Heat Infrared Convection Heater
- 2 Wrapping Up
Top 7 Infrared Heaters Reviews for 2020
Below are the top seven infrared heaters that you can install in a large room.
1. Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater – 1500 Watt
Dr. Infrared Heater can save you energy when heating a large room, thanks to the low and high settings. You can choose the one that meets your needs and has the confidence to enjoy your home.
It comes with overheat and tip-over protection to guarantee of long life since it won’t fall or get burned. There is a 12-hour automatic shut-off timer that saves even more energy when you use the heater.
And you get dual heating systems that come with PTC and quartz tube for effective heating. It is easy to operate the system as it comes with an IR remote control.
- Ranges from 50 to 86 degrees
- High-pressure low noise blower
- Weighs 24 pounds
- Uses 12.5 amps of power
- 72 inches electric cord
- 1500 watts
2. Lifesmart Corp Lifelux Series Ultimate 8 Element Extra Large Room Infrared
It is a powerful model that you can use to heat a large room of up to 1000 sq. ft. with ease. The model comes with a quartz element that requires up to 1500 watts to heat the entire room.
Another notable feature is the adjustable temperature that allows you to choose your desired heat level. And the heater shut-off when that temperature is attainable to save power.
The unit also boasts of multiple power settings, which are eco, low, and high. That means you can enjoy as little or as much heat as you would need.
It comes with a beautiful design and wood cabinet that lasts for years.
- Three adjustable heat power settings
- 12 hours timer
- Large digital display
- Remote uses two AAA batteries
3. Homegear 1500W Infrared Electric Portable Space Heater
The heater heats your room quickly and efficiently to guarantee you of staying in a warm place. It comes with dual heating systems that combine quartz infrared and mica heating tubes.
Another feature is the LED display that allows you to monitor the temperature without a hassle. It also comes with a quiet blower fan that lets you run the system when indoors.
You get a remote control that you can use to manage the heater from a distance.
- Requires 13 amps circuit or higher
- ETL certified
- Uses 120V and 1500 watts
- Weighs 11.5 pounds
- Comes with a 71 inches cable
4. Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace Stove
The model gives you up to 5,200 BTU of heat to leave your 1000 sq. ft. room heated. It is a heater that helps to save money and comes with a patented pending 3D flame effect technology.
The product also comes with realistic flames that dance behind and on the logs. You get up to five adjustable settings for speed, brightness, and color.
The infrared quartz heat comes in handy to maintain the room humidity to give you comfortable heat. You do not need to dry the room.
Another feature is the adjustable digital thermostat that ensures you choose your temperature. It is the ideal model for keeping your room heated during the cold days and won’t use much heat.
- Requires up to 12.5 amps
- Connects to a 120 power source
- Heater shut-off instantly when there is a problem
5. LifeSmart 6 Element w/Remote Large Room Infrared Heater
The product is made in the USA by a team of professional and gives you the heating service you require. It provides you with infrared warmth that heats a large room within minutes.
The unit offers three heat settings, which are low, high, and eco. You can choose the one that meets your heating needs and even save energy. There is also a 12-hour start/stop timer that ensures you save even more heat.
The stylish metal cabinet makes the heater attractive when installed in your home. You can also enjoy purified air thanks to the lifetime air filter fitted in the unit.
it is also one of the most affordable products you can get on the market today and lasts for years.
- A quiet fan that circulates the heat
- Has a digital thermostat
- Comes with a remote control
- Stylish metal cabinet
6. LifeSmart Large Room Infrared Quartz Fireplace
It is a product that can heat a room of up to 1000 sq. ft. and produces up to 5100 BTU. The heater comes in an attractive Quakerstown dark oak cabinet that adds décor to your home.
One feature that makes it a superb unit is the two levels of real fire glow. The make the flame attractive and effective.
It is a model that produces efficient, quiet, and natural infrared heat.
- Measures 28x 11 x 20 inches
- Easy to assemble
- Very effective
- Adds a stylish look to your home
7. Geek Heat Infrared Convection Heater
Geek Heat Infrared Convection Heater is a system that allows you to heat your room within five seconds. It combines convection heating and infrared technology to offer instant heat.
You can easily transport the heater from room to room, thanks to the handle on the side. It lets you choose from two heat settings and has an adjustable thermostat.
The product was designed to give you an easy time and remain safe since it is overheating protected.
- Compact design for all rooms
- Easy to move from room to room
- Very efficient heater
- An affordable model
The best infrared heater for large room can add heat to any room and make it more comfortable to stay. We have reviewed some of the top models on the market today that can save you energy while heating your room.