We can agree that Kohler is a reputable brand with elegance, durable, and reliable toilets.
The company was founded in 1873 and provides different types of bathroom fixtures, making it hard to select the best.
Hence, if you are asking yourself, what is the best Kohler toilet for small bathroom, you have come to the right place.
I have looked at seven toilets by Kohler that can fit in your washroom.
- 1 Review of Top 7 Kohler Toilets: Top Models
- 1.1 1. KOHLER K-3999-0 Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 1.2 2. KOHLER K-3589-0 Elongated Toilet
- 1.3 3. KOHLER K-6669-0 2-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 1.4 4. KOHLER K-4007 San Souci Toilet
- 1.5 5. KOHLER K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Toilet
- 1.6 6. KOHLER K-3979-RA-0 Comfort Height Toilet
- 1.7 7. KOHLER 556378 K-3819-0 Toilet
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Review of Top 7 Kohler Toilets: Top Models
You can get value for the money when you choose the toilets in this review.
1. KOHLER K-3999-0 Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
The model boasts a comfort height design that enables users to use the system with ease. Some of its features are:
- Elongated Toilet Bowl: You get a simple system that you can sit or stand while using. It offers the standard chair height that meets the needs of all people.
- 12-Inch Rough-In: The system meets the EPA flushing guidelines that let you install it in a 12-inch rough-in.
- 1.6 Gallons Per Flush: It is a flush that ensures you use 20% less water when compared to a 1.6 gallons unit.
- Class Five (R): The feature allows for tremendous bulk waste flush performance and is among the best in its class.
- 3-Bolt Installation: It comes with three pre-installed tank bolt that helps to save time when placing it in your toilet.
2. KOHLER K-3589-0 Elongated Toilet
It is a two-piece design toilet that you can install in most washrooms to have a modern look. Some of its features are:
- Two-Piece Design: It makes it easy to carry around when installing the system.
- Elongated Bowl: The design adds room for the user and is comfortable for all people.
- Comfort Height (R): You get a chair-height seat that you can use with ease when seating or standing. That makes it the perfect facility for adults.
- Universal Gasket: It fits all KOHLER’s toilet, meaning that you can find replacements within minutes.
- Efficient Intake: The water enters the toilet from 360-degree to provide a smooth and consistent flow.
- Leak-Free: Another thing is the system is free of leak that can occur due to swelling, shrinkage, tear, and wear.
3. KOHLER K-6669-0 2-Piece Elongated Toilet
The comfort height feature of this toilet gives you a chair-height seat that is ideal when standing or seating. You can count on the model for these reasons:
- Elongated Bowl: It adds room to your bathroom and makes it comfortable to use the system.
- Concealed trapway: The trapway is an excellent feature that allows for fast and easy cleaning.
- Left-Hand Trip Lever: It lasts longer since it is made of polished chrome material. The lever is easy to use.
- 12-Inch Rough-In: The unit fits the standard installation systems to save you money when you buy it.
- Single-Flush Gravity: It uses gravity to leave your toilet clean without using much water.
- Durable Canister: That gives you a sustainable model that remains free of a leak for years.
4. KOHLER K-4007 San Souci Toilet
It is a single-piece toilet that combines bowl and tank into a single design. Some of its other features are:
- Round-Front Bowl: The design makes it the right model for small bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Low-Profile Design: It is a design that makes it easy to maintain the system because of the smooth surface.
- Aqua Piston Canister: The canister lets the water flow into the bowl from every side to leave a clean unit.
- Durable Canister Design: It is 90% less exposed to prevent leak that can occur due to wear and knocks.
- Single-Flush Gravity: The tank is well-engineered to drive the waste down the drain with ease.
- TrapWay Design: You can clean your toilet without a hassle.
- Left-Hand Trip Lever: It is a durable lever that you can use to start the flushing processing.
5. KOHLER K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Toilet
It is another elongated toilet by KOHLER that saves you space in your bathroom and offer comfort. You can enjoy some of its features, including:
- 1.6 Gallons Per Flush: The model saves you water and water bill when compared to using a standard model.
- Left-Hand Trip Lever: It makes it easy to use the toilet, and the lever is made of quality material.
- Two-Piece Design: The design makes it easier to move the unit when transporting it. It also adds décor to your bathroom.
- Elongated Bowl: You can use the toilet with comfort, thanks to the elongated design.
- Pressure Assist Flushing: The model uses less water and still provides a powerful flush to clear all the liquid and solid.
- Comfort Height (R): That means you get a chair-height seat that makes it easy to use the toilet when standing or sitting.
6. KOHLER K-3979-RA-0 Comfort Height Toilet
The next product offers the comfortable height you desire when in the bathroom. Some of its features are:
- 1.6 Gallons Per Flush: It uses less water compared to standard toilets thanks to the advanced flushing technology.
- Right-Hand Trip Lever: The model comes with a right-hand lever, which is not the case with most products in this review.
- Comfort Height Bowl: Another notable feature is the elongated bowl that gives you the comfort you desire when sitting or standing.
- 12-Inch Rough-In: You can install the toilet in the existing drainage system without any problem.
- 3-Bolt Installation: The package comes with three pre-installed tank bolts to give you an easy time when placing it in your restroom.
- Class Five (R): The technology allows for bulk waste flushing without causing any clogging.
7. KOHLER 556378 K-3819-0 Toilet
Another KOHLER toilet that you can install in your washroom is the 556378 k-3819-0. It offers lots of benefits like:
- Two-Piece Design: You combine a bowl and tank to get a durable toilet that adds value to your bathroom.
- Elongated Bowl: The design gives you a comfort system that can fit in small rooms.
- Comfort Height (R): It is a feature that ensures you get a chair-height seat to give you comfort when sitting or standing.
- Durable Canister: The product includes a long-lasting canister that does not leak.
- Easy Installation: It was designed to allow for easy installation in 12-inch rough-in systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get a lot of questions about KOHLER toilets, which include the following:
Q: What is the Tallest Kohler Toilet?
A: The Highline® Tall is the tallest KOHLER toilet that is 2-inch taller than other Comfort Height® models. It is a product that guarantees ease of use and ultimate accessibility.
Q: How Do I Know What Model My Kohler Toilet Is?
A: You can know the model you have by removing the lid and then checking the inside of its tank for the model number. There are usually four or five numbers, which begins with three or four and might have a letter K. They can also start with a six.
Q: How Do I Stop My Kohler Toilet from Running?
A: Open the tank to reach the plug seal and ensure it is seated firmly in the hole at the bottom. The water stops running if it is in the right position – your tank should fill soon.
Q: Where Can I Buy Kohler Toilet Parts?
A: You can buy these parts from different online stores like lowes.com, Amazon, and others. The official website of the brand also sells these gears.
Q: Where to Find Kohler Toilet Model Number?
A: It is usually found inside the tank, either stamped with black or blue ink or molded into the china. The model number consists of four to five figures and can include the letter K.
You should not waste lots of time and energy looking for the best rated Kohler toilet. We have covered the top seven units you can find on the market today.