UPDATED: Jan 01, 2020.
A homes lawn is the first thing that people see when they come to visit and thus having an immaculate lawn is every households greatest desire. Maintaining a lawn and keeping it in pristine condition can be a challenging and time-consuming task. Having a sprinkler system can make life a lot easier and help keep your garden or lawn fresh and vibrant,
With so many lawn sprinklers available in the market choosing the right low water pressure sprinkler becomes a bit of a challenge. The quality, features, price, and reliability all play an important role in the final buying decision.
This article looks at the best lawn sprinklers for low water pressure you can buy online and features some new and upcoming brands. These reviews are based on customer reviews, supplier credibility, benefits, features, and value to gain a comprehensive understanding of each product.
At a Glance: Our Top Recommendations for Best Lawn Sprinklers for Low Water Pressure:
- Irrigation System Lawn Sprinkler (Top Pick)
- Aqua Joe Indestructible Oscillating Sprinkler (Top Rated)
- Gilmour Square Pattern Spot Sprinkler (Editor Choice)
- Melnor MiniMax Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler
- Melnor Impact Lawn Sprinkler
- 1 12 Top Lawn Sprinklers for Low Water Pressure (2020)
- 1.1 1. Irrigation System 360 Degree Rotating Lawn Sprinkler
- 1.2 2. Aqua Joe SJI-OMS16 Indestructible Metal Base Oscillating Sprinkler
- 1.3 3. Gilmour Square Pattern Spot Sprinkler
- 1.4 4. Melnor 65003-AMZ MiniMax Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler
- 1.5 5. Melnor Impact Lawn Sprinkler, Metal Head & Metal Sled, Adjustable Angle and Distance, Waters Up to 85’ Diameter Circle
- 1.6 6. Orbit 56667N Zinc Impact Sprinkler on Tripod Base
- 1.7 7. Kadaon Lawn Sprinkler Automatic Garden Water Sprinklers Lawn Irrigation System 3600 Square Feet Coverage Rotation 360°
- 1.8 8. Melnor XT Metal Oscillating Lawn Sprinkler with Width, Range and Flow Control, Waters up to 4,200 sq.ft.-(XT4200M)
- 1.9 9. Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler
- 1.10 10. Nelson 818653-1001 Traveling Sprinkler RainTrain 13,500 Square feet Yellow 818653
- 1.11 11. GrowGreen Garden Sprinkler, 360 Degree Rotating Lawn Sprinkler with a Large Area of Coverage Adjustable, Weighted Gardening Watering System
- 1.12 12. Melnor XT Mini-Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler with One Touch Width Control & Flow Control, and Rotation; waters up to 3,900 sq.ft.
- 1.13 13. 2 Pack – Orbit Metal 3-Arm Lawn Watering Sprinkler
- 1.14 14. Ultimate Water Sprinkler with Shut-Off Timer, Blue
- 1.15 15. Orbit 62120 Garden Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler
- 1.16 16. SOMMERLAND Spot Sprinkler for small to medium area watering, troubleshooting TLC Needed areas of Lawn and Garden (1PC)
- 2 Things to Consider Before Purchase
- 3 The Best Lawn Sprinkler for Low Water Pressure
12 Top Lawn Sprinklers for Low Water Pressure (2020)
The best lawn sprinklers are those that offer practicality, versatility, and value. Based on a customer’s individual needs and preferences anyone of the 12 lawn sprinklers for low water pressure on this list can be the best choice.
A detailed review of each of the selected lawn sprinklers analyze the potential benefits and drawbacks to help make the best purchase decisions.
1. Irrigation System 360 Degree Rotating Lawn Sprinkler
- Very powerful, with even 360 degree automatic spraying
- Can cover up to a whopping 32 feet with enough power
- You can use it to do more than just irrigating your lawn – it can also be used for trees, small agricultural land, tall plants or just for kids to play with
- Construction could have been a little better
- Screws are rust prone
A nifty little sprinker tops our list because there are so many reasons to love it. First of all, it’s very light and super easy to set up. The range it can spray is impressive for its size, and you’ll love how evenly it sprays – just like raindrops – thanks to the 12 different angle spray nozzles.
2. Aqua Joe SJI-OMS16 Indestructible Metal Base Oscillating Sprinkler
- Highly customizable patterns make it ideal for virtually any type of area
- Can cover up to 3600 square feet
- Sturdy, leak-resistant construction
- Comes with 16 clod-resistant nozzles for hassle free operation
- Impressive 2-year warranty
- Great customer service
- The gearbox and sprinkler parts are made of plastic unlike the metal base
- Instruction manual isn’t very user friendly
For such an affordable price the Aqua Joe SJI-OMS16 I is an amazing product that will sprinkle for a very long time as it does on day one. While some parts are made of plastic, it is still pretty sturdy and does get the job done. With the right amount of water pressure, you’ll be amazed with the range of this tiny monster.
3. Gilmour Square Pattern Spot Sprinkler
- Very elegant design, looks more like a gadget for a lawn sprinkler
- Made of heavy duty metal, this is too short to last
- Can work fairly well even with low pressure
- Comes with an impressive 3-year warranty
- Covers only a small area and is only ideal for small lawns
- Because of its small size, you can sleep over if the water pressure is to watch
Gilmour Square pattern spot sprinkler is literally smaller than your palm, but with enough pressure it can easily cover an area of 12 x 24 square feet. It is only ideal for smaller Lawns, and do you do very small size you will need to come up with something that will hold it firmly in its place – some people have used coat hangers to fix it into the ground. but that is the only complaint against it. once properly affixed this real sprinkle water for a very long time to come and perfectly even patterns.
4. Melnor 65003-AMZ MiniMax Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler
- Small oscillator with massive coverage i.e. up to 4000 square feet
- Infinity turbo-drive motor ensures a smooth operation
- Precision watering with easy to adjust 4-way adjustment
- Easy to hookup and disconnect thanks to the Quick Connect Product Adapter
- Backed by the Melnor Limited Lifetime
- No user manual, although assembly is fairly easy
- Build isn’t as sturdy as some of the competitors
The Melnor 65003-AMZ MiniMax Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler is ideal for small and medium lawns, especially if you don’t want to waste any water. The best thing about this sprinkler is that you can easily adjust the pressure, height and width of the spray. That’s a feature that most other sprinklers lack.
While the Melnor 65003-AMZ doesn’t come with an instruction manual, setting it up takes just a few minutes. Once set up, you can easily adjust it and rest assured that your lawn will be sprinkled in an almost perfectly even manner.
5. Melnor Impact Lawn Sprinkler, Metal Head & Metal Sled, Adjustable Angle and Distance, Waters Up to 85’ Diameter Circle
- Fully adjustable coverage angle for perfect water distribution
- Deflector flap allows for adjustable spray distance
- Highly durable and non-corrosive
- 7-year limited warranty
- Good value for money
- Large watering radius
- Amazon’s Choice for sprinklers
- It is lighter than it looks
- Some issues with rotator getting stuck at different angles
The Melnor Impact lawn sprinkler is a highly durable and robust sprinkler that offer both versatility and value. Fully adjustable coverage angles, spray distance and spray type result in an effective watering of large size lawns with relative ease.
For the price and quality, it is little surprise that the Melnor Impact is Amazon’s Choice for sprinklers. The 7-year warranty is a testament to the durability of this product and it would be a great sprinkler choice for serious lawn owners with large sized lawns.
6. Orbit 56667N Zinc Impact Sprinkler on Tripod Base
- Adjustable and stable tripod
- Adjustable coverage angle
- Durable ½ inch zinc head
- Excellent value for money
- Covers a large area up to 85 ft.
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Does not come with any warranty
The Orbit Zinc Impact sprinkler sits on a fully adjustable tripod that can reach a height of up to 37.5 inches. The tripod is lightweight and stable making it easy to move around and place in areas that need attention.
The sprinkler itself can cover a vast area and its rotating ability allows it to cover all the angles. The affordable price and highly convenient design makes this a great addition to any lawn or garden.
7. Kadaon Lawn Sprinkler Automatic Garden Water Sprinklers Lawn Irrigation System 3600 Square Feet Coverage Rotation 360°
- Unbeatable price
- Ideal for small to medium lawns
- Kid-friendly design
- Manufactured using ABS and plastic for durability and lightness
- Patented design helps adjust water density, volume, and flow
- 360° rotation
- Works great even with low water pressure
- No warranty
- Not the most durable sprinkler on this list
The Kadaon Lawn Sprinkler is a 2-in-1 garden accessory that acts as a sprinkler as well as a fun toy for the kids. The sprinkler is small but powerful and sprays jets of water from 9 different points making the water sprays look as if they were dancing.
For such a small and lightweight unit this lawn sprinkler certainly packs a punch. Even with low water pressure, it can easily cover a relatively large area of the lawn quickly. The Kadaon is the ideal choice for someone looking for an affordable sprinkler for there small sized lawn or garden.
8. Melnor XT Metal Oscillating Lawn Sprinkler with Width, Range and Flow Control, Waters up to 4,200 sq.ft.-(XT4200M)
- Covers a large area up to 4200 sq. feet
- 20 precision nozzles
- TwinTouch control offers width and range adjustability
- Melnor Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extremely lightweight
- Amazon’s Choice for oscillating sprinklers
- Zoom feature allows control over the overall watering area
- Smooth and durable motor
- The adjustment controls are made from plastic that can break
The Melnor XT is the ideal sprinkler for a customer that wants full control over their overall lawn watering area. The 20 precision nozzles are designed to water only the areas of the lawn or garden that need watering avoiding water and energy wastage.
The lightweight design allows this sprinkler to be moved and relocated with ease. The Infinity Turbo Drive motor performs silently and projects streams of water even with low water pressure. The Melnor XT is one of the most versatile and precise sprinklers on this list and since it is manufactured by Melnor it is likely to last for a long time.
9. Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Can cover a vast area along any hose path
- Rotary spray helps with even water distribution
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Extremely durable and rust-proof
- 3-position water speed control
- The slightest obstruction will get the sprinkler stuck
This Orbit traveling sprinkler is the first one featured on this list. The greatest feature of these types of sprinklers is their ability to travel along a hose path of any length and shape meaning that they can cover both small to large sized areas with relative ease.
This particular model comes with more advanced features such as automatic shut-off when it reaches the end point of its travels and a rotary spray for more even water distribution. The extremely durable cast iron construction means that this Orbit will not rust or be worn down by the elements helping keep your lawn healthy and properly irrigated.
10. Nelson 818653-1001 Traveling Sprinkler RainTrain 13,500 Square feet Yellow 818653
- Extremely durable cast iron body
- Can cover large areas up to 13,500 sq. feet
- Automatic shut-off for better water conservation
- 2-year Limited Warranty
- Adjustable rotary spray arms for even and precise water distribution
- Attractive color and design
- Detailed instruction manual
- Expensive compared to other similar models
- Not ideal for precision watering or for smaller lawns and gardens
The Nelson Traveling Sprinkler is much like the Orbit reviewed earlier. However, even though both these products look identical they are several differences between them. The Nelson for starters is arguably the better quality of the two in terms of durability and reliability.
The Nelson also offers more features than the Orbit in terms of adjustability and control and can deal with even steep lawns and gardens. However, these slight advantages come at a cost as the Nelson is much more expensive. A choice between the two ultimately comes down to preference and individual needs.
11. GrowGreen Garden Sprinkler, 360 Degree Rotating Lawn Sprinkler with a Large Area of Coverage Adjustable, Weighted Gardening Watering System
- 360-degree rotating nozzle body for even water distribution
- Made from ABS plastic and rustproof polymer
- Good value for money
- Kid-friendly design
- Adjustable spray direction
- Verticle and multi-angle nozzles
- Stabilizer wings prevent it from flipping
- Ideal for small sized lawns
- Some durability issues as it is made from plastic
The GrowGreen Garden Sprinkler is a well engineered and well-priced lawn sprinkler that helps make lawn maintenance fun and easy. Constructed from plastic and rustproof polymer this little sprinkler is safe to be around kids and pets that simply love its fast spinning water sprays.
Ideal for small sized lawns and gardens the GrowGreen Garden sprinkler not only performs better than expected but also looks great and feels both durable and stable. Its vertical and multi-angled nozzles combined with a 360-degree rotating nozzle body offers even water distribution and helps cover a surprisingly large area.
12. Melnor XT Mini-Turbo Oscillating Sprinkler with One Touch Width Control & Flow Control, and Rotation; waters up to 3,900 sq.ft.
- Offers unmatched 4-way adjustability
- Allows for connectivity with other units
- 360-degree fully adjustable rotation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the Infinity Turbo Motor
- Durable and extremely versatile
- Integrated flow control
- Adjustment controls made from plastic
- A tad expensive
The Melnor XT Mini-Turbo is the most premium model of the XT range. This sprinkler offers for the first time 4-way adjustability that allows complete control over the range, flow, direction and volume of water needed to keep your lawn or garden fresh and healthy.
If precision gardening and lawn maintenance is what you crave the most the Melnor XT is a revolutionary new product that changes the way one thinks of sprinklers. This lawn sprinkler is definitely recommended for more serious lawn and garden owners who want more control over how their lawn or garden gets watered every day.
13. 2 Pack – Orbit Metal 3-Arm Lawn Watering Sprinkler
- Constructed from heavy duty metal
- Unique design with three rotating arms
- Has a 2-wheel base for easy maneuverability and placement
- 2 pack offers good value for money
- Patented design helps adjust water density, volume, and flow
- 360° rotation provides even water distribution
- Durable and reliable
- No warranty
- Lacks adjustability and control features
The Orbit Metal 3-arm lawn watering sprinkler is quite different from other sprinklers reviewed on this list. It has two rear wheels that allow it to be moved around and positioned in different areas with ease. Its lightweight yet durable metal construction offers great reliability and practicality.
This lawn sprinkler is great for new lawn or garden owners who want something that is simple and easy to use without all the fancy adjustments and controls. This Orbit sprinkler is designed to be simple, cost-effective and practical and is tailored for small sized gardens and lawns.
14. Ultimate Water Sprinkler with Shut-Off Timer, Blue
- Comes with a programmable shut-off timer
- Fully adjustable spray pattern
- 360° rotation for even water distribution
- Lightweight and flexible plastic construction
- 14 spray tips offer adequate watering power
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Reasonably priced
- No warranty
- Not the most durable sprinkler featured on this list
The Ultimate water sprinkler’s greatest feature is its programmable shut-off timer. None of the lawn sprinklers featured on this list have a programmable shut-off timer which is a huge benefit as it helps conserve both energy and water.
This Ultimate sprinkler also offers much in terms of adjustability and control making it great for precision watering in otherwise hard to water areas of the lawn or garden. The 14 spray tips and 360 degrees of spray angles offer a comprehensive and even water spread that helps keep your lawn or garden in immaculate shape.
15. Orbit 62120 Garden Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler
- Water and energy efficient
- 120-degree motion sensor
- 35-foot adjustable sprinkler
- Versatile and durable
- Day/night smart sensor protects against wildlife
- 30-minute timed sprinkler
- Easy to assemble and move around
- A tad expensive
- Large size does it make it stand out like a sore thumb
The Orbit 62120 is a well-engineered motion activated sprinkler that is mounted on a robust tripod. The tripod allows the orbit to water plants from a height which is ideal for more delicate plants and flowers.
Sensors also protect plants from pests and rodents both during the day and night time. Its large size and generally scary appearance are meant to scare off both small and large animals and if that doesn’t work it will squirt water much like a sentry protecting your precious yard from attacks.
The ideal choice if you own a garden or yard that needs to be protected from pests while also be watered in a timely fashion.
16. SOMMERLAND Spot Sprinkler for small to medium area watering, troubleshooting TLC Needed areas of Lawn and Garden (1PC)
- Durable metal construction
- The least expensive sprinkler on this list
- Performs well even with low water pressure
- Small size makes it ideal for watering hard to reach areas
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Only suitable for smaller lawns and gardens
- No adjustment controls
The Sommerland Spot sprinkler is the perfect little sprinkler for a small sized garden or lawn. It is a highly popular product for lawn owners who want a sprinkler that can reach hard to get areas of the lawn and can work well even with low water pressure.
The unbeatable price and relative simplicity of this sprinkler make it an ideal addition to your garden accessories. The versatility, convenience, and durability it offers make it well worth its price and simply a must-have for garden lovers.
Things to Consider Before Purchase
Choosing the right lawn sprinkler for low water pressure can often be a difficult decision as most lawns and gardens are different and thus have different requirements. Factors such as materials, size, durability, features, and benefits need to be fully considered before making a purchase decision.
Size of Lawn or Garden
Knowing the size of your lawn or garden can be hugely advantageous when deciding on the most suitable lawn sprinkler. If you have a small size lawn choosing a small yet powerful sprinkler that can cover the required area with limited adjustability and control features would not only prove to be more convenient but also less expensive.
The material that the sprinkler head is made from should be resistant to wear and tear from the elements. Brass is the best quality material for a sprinkler head followed by zinc, metal and then plastic.
Adjustability and Control
The greatest differentiating factors between the sprinklers featured on this list are the different levels of adjustability and control that each one offers. If you have a lawn or garden that requires precision watering or contain delicate plants and flowers than it is highly recommended to purchase a sprinkler that offers the greatest level of adjustability in terms of range, density, direction, and flow.
Some plants require to be watered from above and the most effective way to do this is to look into purchasing a sprinkler that comes attached to a tripod. The tripod offers adjustability in height which is great for watering plants and bushes as they grow.
The Best Lawn Sprinkler for Low Water Pressure
A detailed review of the 12 best lawn sprinklers for low water pressure show just how hard it can be for a customer to decide on which one is the most suitable for their needs. Each sprinkler has its own unique features, benefits, and drawbacks that make selecting the right one a choice of preference rather than anything else.
Selecting the right lawn sprinkler for low water pressure ultimately depends on customer priorities or limitations in terms of price, durability, level of adjustability and quality.
All 12 of the best lawn sprinklers reviewed in this guide are made from some of the best quality materials and have innovative features that set them apart from the competition. These sprinklers come from highly reputable suppliers and well-established brand names.