Tired of putting extra pressure when cleaning your floors to remove dirt, concrete, mold, and other messes? The best pressure washer pumps are designed to clean that with high-pressure of water.
Their water jet speed is quite high such that it can remove concrete with ease. But how do you ensure that you get the most powerful and the best model on the market today?
Below I have reviewed the top nine pressure washer pumps that can make your cleaning easier.
- 1 Pressure Washer Pumps – Reviews of Top 9 Models
- 1.1 1. Annovi Reverberi SRMW22G26 AR Kit
- 1.2 2. PEGGAS New Premium Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washer – ¾”
- 1.3 3. Ezzy Pump Universal Pressure Washer Pump
- 1.4 4. Annovi Reverberi RMV25G30-EZ-PKG Pressure Washer
- 1.5 5. PEGGAS New Premium Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washer – 7/8”
- 1.6 6. Annovi Reverberi AR North America RSV4G40-PKG Triplex Plunger Pump
- 1.7 7. AAA Technologies Triplex Plunger Pump Kit
- 1.8 8. Annovi Reverberi RMW25G28-EZ Triplex Plunger Pumps
- 1.9 9. Homelite Universal Pressure Washer Water Pump
- 2 Pressure Washer Pumps FAQ
- 3 Final Verdict
Pressure Washer Pumps – Reviews of Top 9 Models
After days of research, I can confidently state that these are the top pressure washer pumps for 2019.
1. Annovi Reverberi SRMW22G26 AR Kit
Annovi Reverberi SRMW22G26 AR Kit is one of my favorite replacement kits for many reasons. It is a universal model that can work with most pressure washer; I connect it to my front facing outlet/inlet connection gas pressure washer.
I also love the fact that you can connect it to a rear-facing connection to give you the washing pressure you require. Its 2.2 GPM and 2600 PSI come in handy when I am cleaning tough messes on my surface.
That only means that there is no possibility of leaving dirt behind when cleaning your surfaces. Another thing I like about this replacement kit is the easy to start system that allows quick and straightforward cold starts.
There is also a built-in unloader and a chemical injector that makes it a more advanced model.
- Easy start system
- Built-in unloader
- Rear and front connection
- Tricky to connect
2. PEGGAS New Premium Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washer – ¾”
If you are searching for a vertical washer pump, then I would recommend you try the PEGGAS New Premium Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washer. It is a high-quality model that can fit on most pumps.
My friend bought this pressure washer to replace the old one, and I can confirm it has worked efficiently. The unit is rated at 2.3 GPM and 2700-2900 PSI, meaning that you can blast all dirt from your surfaces.
I especially love that pressure rating as it makes it an ideal model for washing cars or things that can get damaged easily. The other thing I must inform you is that it is a universal model that fits on standard ¾-inch shafts.
I found it to be easy to connect thanks to the mounting bolts.
- Easy to connect
- Provides enough pressure
- Connects to standard ¾-inch shafts
- Needs maintenance
3. Ezzy Pump Universal Pressure Washer Pump
I am a big fan of Ezzy Pump products, and one thing that makes them a must-buy is their durability. That is also the case with the brand’s Universal Pressure Washer Pump.
If you love new stuff, I would be gland to confirm that this is a brand-new model that has been in the market for just a few months. It comes with a high-pressure rating of 2800PSI, which I find to be gentle on the surface but tough on messes.
Another feature that I should mention is that it is easy to fit on vertical engines. You don’t need a professional to connect it.
Its price is also on the southern end of the market. I would buy this model if it didn’t have the Annovi Reverberi SRMW22G26 AR Kit.
- One of the most affordable units
- Easy to attach to the engine
- Comes from a reputable brand
- Not for horizontal engines
4. Annovi Reverberi RMV25G30-EZ-PKG Pressure Washer
By now, you already know that I own an Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer. I love this company and so is true of its RMV25G30-EZ-PKG model. It is not the same as the product in #1 of our review, but it offers the same quality services.
One feature that I love about this unit is the high 3000 PSI and 2.5 GPM that it provides. That is enough power to remove all the embedded dirt on most surfaces. You can even lower the pressure to 2400 or 2500 PSI to ensure that you keep your floors safe.
When I opened the package, I found a thermal relief valve and a detergent tube with a firm filter. I love these two additional as they can make cleaning more efficient.
- Comes with extra accessories
- Provides strong PSI
- Easy to control the PSI
- Manual is hard to comprehend
5. PEGGAS New Premium Cold Water Gasoline Pressure Washer – 7/8”
I saw the need to include this model in the review to ensure that you get a unit you can use to connect to your 7/8” engine. It is like the 3/4” model when it comes to the features and the material used to make it.
I found it to hit a maximum of 2700PSI and 2.3 GPM, which are enough for cleaning different types of surfaces. What you should note is that you can also lower that pressure to about 2600 PSI to make it safe for cleaning delicate areas.
As the name suggests, you should fit it on a standard 7/8” shaft, which I like because it is universal for small washers. You also don’t need to get extra hoses to connect it.
- Ideal for small shafts
- Comes with mounting bolts
- Perfect for all surfaces
- Only for vertical engines
6. Annovi Reverberi AR North America RSV4G40-PKG Triplex Plunger Pump
There are not many brands that can match Annovi Reverberi, and that is quite evident by the product we have in this review. I love its RSV4G40-PKG model due to its high-pressure of 4000 PSI and 4 GPM.
Not many products can match that pressure, and that means this is the model for cleaning harsh surfaces. I found it to be easy to fit on the 1”-rated shaft size and it provides the EZ start style.
Another feature that I noted of this model is the solid construction that enables it to last for years. It is a product that can provide value for your money and continue to give you the service you desire.
- Maximum PSI of 4000
- High rotations of 3400 RPM
- EZ start style
- Can damage delicate surfaces
7. AAA Technologies Triplex Plunger Pump Kit
AAA Technologies is a brand that I can recommend to all my friends and enemies, and that also means I rate its Triplex Plunger Pump Kit highly. It is a unit that provides a maximum of 2.5 GPM and 3400 PSI to ensure you remove all messes.
One unique feature that I found in this system is the power boost technology. It is a useful feature that helps to maximize power usage to prevent unnecessary wastage.
There is also a thermal relief that prevents the system from overheating. I would highly recommend this model for all people who use their pump washer for an extend duration.
The other great feature I like about this system is the fully adjustable unloader that comes with an ergonomic control.
- Sight glass and oil seal technology
- Power boost technology
- Dual oversized radial ball
- Slightly expensive
8. Annovi Reverberi RMW25G28-EZ Triplex Plunger Pumps
The RMW25G28-EZ is yet another model from Annovi Reverberi that I have comes to love. One feature I like is the 2800 PSI that makes the model safe for cleaning multiple surfaces safely.
It also boasts of 2.5 GPM to ensure that you get an easy time when cleaning. What more, its 3400 RPM is unmatched in the industry today.
Another feature that I found is the ability to connect to standard shafts. What that means is that it is a universal model that also provides EZ start ability.
- Universal model
- No need for maintenance
- Connects all standard shafts
- Can overheat easily
9. Homelite Universal Pressure Washer Water Pump
The final product on our list comes from the Homelite, and it is the Universal Pressure Washer Water Pump. My neighbor used this model to replace his vertical engine, and it has never broken down for over six months now.
It provides a flow of 2.3 GPM and a pressure of 2800 PSI to remove even the toughest of dirt on the surface. I tried to fit on standard 7/8” shaft, and it can tell you that it fits perfectly.
It is also a model that provides value for the money.
- Easy to fit on 7/8 shafts
- Provides value for your money
- Durable model
- Not for horizontal engines
Pressure Washer Pumps FAQ
Now that you have an idea of which are the top pressure washer pumps, let me give you some answers to FAQs about these systems.
Q: What are GPM and PSI?
A: GPM stands for gallons per minute, while PSI stands for pounds per square inch. GPM shows the amount of water that flows via the power washer, while PSI measures the water pressure getting out of the pump.
Q: What is the Benefit of GPM and PSI?
A: They provide you with the cleaning power of your system. PSI gives you an idea of the ability to lift the dirt while GPM notify you of the water you will get for washing that dirt.
Q: Who Makes the Best Pressure Washer Pumps?
A: There are a lot of brands out there that make pressure washer pumps, and they all make quality models. One thing you should wash out for is the reputation of the company and its history.
All the brands in our review make a quality model, but I would recommend you try a product from Annovi Reverberi.
Q: What is Best Pressure Washer Pump Type?
A: There are three types of pressure washer pumps on the market today:
- Wobble Plate Pump – They are entry-level models that use pistons and are driven by driveshafts. These units provide a 70% efficient and offers less than 2500 PSI and less than 2.0 GPM.
- Axial Cam Pump – They are better than Wobble Plate Pumps, but work in the same manner, except that their pistons do spin. The Wobble’s piston moves back and forth. They can provide PSI of below 3500.
- Triplex Plunger Pump – These are professional-level systems and offer up to 90% efficient. They provide more than 3000 PSI.
The best pressure washer pumps should provide enough PSI and GPM to wash all the dirt out. Such models should also be durable and affordable.