UPDATED: Jan 05, 2020.
If you work inside a garage, you might want to keep it clean but don’t know where to start. That’s when you need the best rated garage vacuum wall mounted.
These vacuum cleaners save you space and are a merge between a heavy-duty dry/wet vacuum and a cordless model. They are designed to clean your garage and even inside your vehicle.
Sadly, getting the right model for your home can be a hassle and that when we come in handy. We have looked at the top 6 wall mounted garage vacuum cleaner that will clean all the messes from your floor.
At a Glance: The 6 Best Rated Garage Vacuum Wall Mounted Discussed in Our Roundup:
- Bissell Garage Pro Wet/Dry Car Vacuum (Top Rated)
- Lindsay Manufacturing Garage Vacuum (Top Pick)
- Hoover GUV ProGrade Garage Vacuum (Editor Choice)
- Vacmaster VWM510 Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
- Shop-Vac 3942000 Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Workshop Wet/Dry Vacs WS0500WM Vacuum
- 1 Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum Reviews – 6 Best Rated Models
- 1.1 1. Bissell 18P03 Garage Pro Wet/Dry Car Vacuum/Blower
- 1.2 2. Lindsay Manufacturing, Inc VacuMaid GV30 Garage Vacuum
- 1.3 3. Hoover L2310 Vacuum Cleaner GUV ProGrade Garage Vacuum
- 1.4 4. Vacmaster VWM510 Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
- 1.5 5. Shop-Vac 3942000 Wet/Dry Vacuum
- 1.6 6. Workshop Wet/Dry Vacs WS0500WM Vacuum
- 2 Best Rated Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum Buying Guide
- 3 Final Verdict
Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum Reviews – 6 Best Rated Models
Here are the six best-rated vacuum cleaners that can leave your garage looking new.
1. Bissell 18P03 Garage Pro Wet/Dry Car Vacuum/Blower
The Bissell 18P03 is one of the most affordable wet/dry vacuum cleaners on the market today. It is a wall-mounted vacuum cleaner that will ensure you work in a clean environment.
- Product Measurements: 11 x 11 x 26 inches
- Product Weight: 33.2 pounds
- Motor: 12 amps
- Tank Capacity: 4 gallons
The wall-mounted nature of the vacuum means that you will save space or you can place it on the floor, making it versatile. It is power cord is slightly short, but you can attach an extension to reach the furthest corner of your garage.
What’s more, the vacuum cleaner can turn into a blower that can blow away the debris from your workstation. You should ensure that the hose is clean before you blow anything.
The vacuum cleaner features a long hose that you can use to detail your car or clean your workbench without carrying the machine. You might reduce the suction power when you attach the hose, but it is still strong enough to collect most messes.
Its 4-gallon tank is semi-translucent to enable you to see when it gets full and needs emptying. Also, the vacuum cleaner comes with great attachments including a detailing tool, an extension wand, a generally flat head, and a crevice tool.
- Comes with great additions
- Huge thank capacity
- Acts as a blower
- Filter gets clogged
2. Lindsay Manufacturing, Inc VacuMaid GV30 Garage Vacuum
The VacuMaid GV30 is highly rated for its 30 feet long hose that lets you vacuum every corner of your garage with ease. It also comes with a lot of great features that you will see in its reviews.
- Product Measurements: 13 x 13 x 24 inches
- Product Weight: 17 pounds
- Motor: 12 amps
- Tank Capacity: 7 gallons
Although it is more expensive than most vacuum cleaners out there, the model has a huge capacity. It comes with a durable and thick 7 gallons vacuum bag that lets you collect debris for days without needing to empty.
What’s more, it is effortless to remove the bag from the machine without messing your hands. Its motor is more durable than those of most cleaners on the market today, lasting over 100o hours.
It is a great vacuum cleaner if you want to clean up small messes regularly. Besides, it comes with a 5-year warranty that covers parts and premature death. Note that the warranty lasts for 90 days if you use your cleaner as a commercial unit.
Another great feature is the 17 pounds, making it a light vacuum cleaner that you can install without the help of a professional. It also comes with accessories that are made from durable plastic or metal.
The unit handles even the largest of material to ensure that you stay in a clean garage.
- A 5 years warranty
- Comes with a long hose
- Made of durable material
- Replacement bags are costly
3. Hoover L2310 Vacuum Cleaner GUV ProGrade Garage Vacuum
Hoover is a trusted brand in the vacuum cleaner industry and offers steady vacs that you can depend on. One such model is the L2310 that has proven to be effective in cleaning garages around the world.
- Product Measurements: 39 x 16 x 16 inches
- Product Weight: 30.4 pounds
- Motor: 10 amps
- Tank Capacity: 5 gallons
The unit comes with a strong motor that enables effective suction to ensure that you collect all the nails and screws of your surface. It is also strong enough to suck large debris to leave your garage spotlessly clean.
Another feature is the 5 gallons dust collector that traps in more dust than standard vacuum cleaners. And since it is a canister bin, you get an easy time when emptying the content.
The machine also comes with an effective filtration system that removes every particle from your garage. You can use these filters for five years without needing to replace them, making it a cost-effective machine.
Besides, the vacuum cleaner is lightweight enough to allow you to mount it on the wall without needing help. The warranty covers any premature death that might occur before 3 years are over.
That’s not all since there are additional accessories such as a standard crevice tool, deluxe floor nozzle, 2 extension wands, and base storage rack. Setting the cleaner is also easy, and it will provide power for continuous cleaning.
- Has awesome attachments
- Filter lasts for five years
- Sucks nails and screws
- It might overheat
4. Vacmaster VWM510 Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum
The Vacmsater VWM510 is unlike any other machine in its class. It is an innovative model that allows the use of Wi-Fi to let you control it while you are away.
- Product Measurements: 18.5 x 15.4 x 20.7 inches
- Product Weight: 25.7 pounds
- Motor: 5 Peak HP
- Tank Capacity: 5 gallons
With a five-gallon polypropylene tank, this cleaner is highly-rated and is one of the leading wall mount vacuums out there. It was made to mount on your garage wall with ease to save you space.
The vac lasts long due to the tough plastic material that it is made from, and is also lightweight. That means it is a portable cleaner that you can also move around the garage if you don’t want to mount it.
Furthermore, it is a dry/wet vacuum cleaner that can easily suck liquid and debris from your floors. Its suction power is provided by the 5 HP motor that is extremely quiet when operating.
There is also a 21 feet flexible hose that lets you reach a longer distance, although it is not the longest in this review. Another feature is the cartridge HEPA filter than purifies the air inside your garage.
One cool feature is the remote control that lets you start and stop the cleaner without getting up. A large handle makes it easier to move the machine around.
- Both a wet/dry model
- Super quiet operation
- Compact save to save space
- Clumsy to connect the hoses
5. Shop-Vac 3942000 Wet/Dry Vacuum
Shop-Vac has indeed been producing some great vacuum cleaners for vacuuming garages and other places. One great vac is Shop-Vac 3942000, an excellent performing model that is lightweight.
- Product Measurements: 12.9 x 12.9 x 31.2 inches
- Product Weight: 16 pounds
- Motor: 4.0 peak HP
- Tank Capacity: 5 gallons
It is a leading cleaner that was designed with convenience in mind and allows an18 feet coverage. The model also comes with a 5-gallon tank that will let you collect most particles from your home before needing to empty them.
Another thing is the lightweight plastic construction that prevents corrosion and denting of your vacuum cleaner. The product is powered by a strong 4 HP motor that provides superb suction.
Moreover, there is a cartridge filter that ensures all the leaves and dirt is trapped inside the vacuum cleaner. The cleaner also makes it possible to clean the wet material without getting clogged.
There is also a top handle that improves the portability of the machine. You can use that handle to move the machine around your garage when cleaning.
The best part, there are storage bags that come as accessories to ensure that you don’t hit the market any time soon. It also comes with a 3 years warranty that covers defects and other issues that might arise.
- Easy-to-clean filters
- Excellent suction power
- Amazing carrying bag
- A bit loud
6. Workshop Wet/Dry Vacs WS0500WM Vacuum
A great vacuum cleaner that you can mount on the wall is the Workshop WS0500WM. You can use this cleaner when it is attached or release it to use it as a portable vacuum cleaner using the carry handle.
- Product Measurements: 14.5 x 15.2 x 19.8 inches
- Product Weight: 23.1 pounds
- Motor: 5.0 peak HP
- Tank Capacity: 5 gallons
The model comes with onboard accessories store where you can place any attachment that you buy from the market. Also, the storage comes in handy when you want to keep the hose and maintain a well-organized workplace.
What’s more, the machine comes with 2 hoses that you can attach to extend your reach. The machine also comes with a Qwik Lock Filter Fastener System that lets you change the filter without any hassle.
Also, the material won’t overflow even if you collect a lot of liquid. The hard copolymer drum resists any crack or dent and won’t rust. Another thing that makes the cleaner stand out is the powerful 5.0 peak HP.
That enables you to clean your garage effectively by removing all debris and dirt from the floor.
- Provides sufficient sucking power
- Doesn’t crack or dent
- For collecting liquid material
- Slightly expensive
Best Rated Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum Buying Guide
Before you set for a specific vacuum cleaner, you need to get answers to the following easy questions.
- What Type of Suction Power Should I Choose? – Suction power is very important in any vacuum cleaner. You should get a model with strong suction power to ensure that you remove even the toughest of messes.
- What Size of a Vacuum Cleaner Should I Buy? – Here you need to make sure that you have sufficient space for storing your vacuum cleaner. Also, note that a bigger cleaner will hold more dirt.
- What Length Should the Hose Be? – Ensure that you get a hose that is ideal for your garage. Consider getting a model with a hose of up to 50 feet or more.
- How Strong Should the Hose Be? – Besides, the hose should be sturdy to avoid breaking due to constant use. The diameter also plays a key role in determining how well your machine will collect the dirt.
- Should I Get a Model with Extra Attachments? – Most vacuum cleaners, including the wall, mounted garage vacuum comes with great accessories that can make your work easier. Some of the attachments that you should watch out for include an upholstery nozzle, a dusting brush, and a crevice tool.
- Is HEPA Filtration Important? – Although this is not a must-have feature, it is important to choose a cleaner that will remove allergens from your garage. HEPA collects up to 99.9% of dust, pollen, and model to leave a garage that is full of fresh air.
- Should I Choose a Bagless or Bagged Garage Vacuum Cleaner? – You can buy either a bagless or bagged model. The two choices have their pros and cons. Bagless models are cost-effective but can cause a mess when emptying. Bagged models are easy to empty, but you need to replace the bag.
- Are there Spillages in My Garage? – If you often get liquid spilled in your garage, you might need to choose a vacuum cleaner that can suck up the liquid. That means getting a wet/dry vac cleaner.
- Is there a Benefit of Getting a Model with a Warranty? – Yes. A warranty will cover any premature defect. Thus, ensure that you choose a model with a long term warranty.
Now you know the best rated garage vacuum wall mounted cleaners on the market today. You also know how to choose the right vac for cleaning your garage. Good luck when shopping!