UPDATED: Jan 07, 2020.
What is the best Roomba for carpet? Everybody was excited the Roomba vacuum cleaner hit the market. These machines provide us with hand-free cleaning and ensure that our floors are free of dust.
Today, we want to look at the best Roomba for carpet and tile to help you choose the perfect model for your needs.
At a Glance: Our Top Recommendations for Best Roomba For Carpet and Tile:
- Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) (Top Pick)
- ILIFE A4S Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Top Rated)
- DEENKEE Robot Vacuum (Editor Choice)
- Amarey Robot Vacuum
- Coredy Robot Vacuum (Ulta-Slim)
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- ECOVACS DEEBOT Robotic Vacuum
- Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum
- iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
- Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- OPODEE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum
- Coredy Robot Vacuum
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 Roomba for Carpet and Tile – Top 15 Picks
- 1.1 1. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
- 1.2 2. ILIFE A4S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.3 3. DEENKEE Robot Vacuum
- 1.4 4. Amarey Robot Vacuum
- 1.5 5. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Ulta-Slim)
- 1.6 6. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- 1.7 7. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum
- 1.8 8. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum
- 1.9 9. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
- 1.10 10. Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.11 11. OPODEE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.12 12. iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum
- 1.13 13. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Upgraded)
- 1.14 14. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- 1.15 15. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Super-Strong Suction)
- 2 How Often To Clean Roomba
- 3 How to Compare Roomba Cleaning
- 4 Final Verdict
Roomba for Carpet and Tile – Top 15 Picks
Below are the 15 Roomba for carpet and tiles that will keep these floors in top condition.
1. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
Eufy 11S was built to be slim and offer quiet operation. It boasts of a high suction power of 1300PAa that allows it to remove even the toughest of messes.
The model increases the suction power with 1½ seconds when there is a harder mess that needs cleaning. It can vacuum for a maximum of 100 minutes without needing to rest and works on hardwood floors tool.
The model also lasts for years without showing any sign of getting damaged.
- Premium features
- Welcome guide
- 12-month warranty
- Not quite powerful
2. ILIFE A4S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
ILIFE A4S features the gen 3 CyclonePower system that provides strong suction for cleaning concentrated areas. It can clean different types of floors, such as laminate, hardwood, tile, and thin carpet.
The unit comes with superior batteries that last for 140 minutes, giving you more cleaning time. What’s more, you can schedule the cleaning time for the robot to clean your house even when you are away.
It also comes with smart sensors that enable it to avoid falling off the stairs and bumping around.
- 12-month warranty
- High-performance filters
- User guide
- Losses the setting
3. DEENKEE Robot Vacuum
DEENKE Robot Vacuum provides you with the suction power of up to 1500Pa, meaning that it’s an excellent product for cleaning dog hair, nutshells, cat litter, and dust. The model has a huge dust bin of 0.6L that allows it to clean for hours before it requires emptying.
You can configure it to begin cleaning before you get home by using the timed cleaning mode. It also comes with intelligent functions that prevent it from bumping into items when cleaning your house.
- Whisper-quiet operation
- 3-point cleaning system
- Collects pet hair
- Slightly expensive
4. Amarey Robot Vacuum
Amarey Robot Vacuum offers a high suction power of up to 1400Pa to remove debris, dirt, and dust from your floor. The model comes with an easy-to-access dust bin that eliminates the need for using garbage bags.
When compared with other vacuum cleaners, this robot cleaner is quieter and won’t disturb you when cleaning your house. It can jump from one type of floor to the other without needing your supervision.
Another feature is the multiple cleaning modes and schedules that make it easier to control.
- 100 minutes of cleaning
- Tripe cleaning system
- For different floors
- No user guide
5. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Ulta-Slim)
Coredy Ulta-Slim allows you to start cleaning your house without touching it. You can easily schedule it to clean when you are away or at home, and it comes with an easy-to-use remote control.
The model provides strong suction of up to 1400Pa that collects everything in its path, including pet hair. Besides, the robot is quite slim to allow it to clean around sofas, beds, and other obstacles to complete home cleaning.
The unit provides you with up to 110 minutes of cleaning.
- Easy to control
- Collects every debris
- Extended working time
- Can fall off stairs
6. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 675 operates for only 90 minutes, which is a bit limited when you consider that some units can run for up to 110 minutes. However, within that short time, it can collect large debris, dirt, and dust.
It comes with an auto-adjust cleaning head that adapts to the environment to clean hard floors and carpets. The model also has panted dirt detect sensors that alert it if there is an area that requires more suction.
It also moves around without knocking obstacles due to its intelligent navigation sensors.
- Edge-sweeping brush
- Automatic cleaning
- Cleans around objects
- Cleans for 90 minutes
7. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum
ECOVACS N79S comes with the main brush and 2 side brushes that enable it to sweep, lift, and vacuum your house thoroughly. You can set it to auto mode, spot mode, or edge mode to clean the entire floor, small areas, or the edges.
The unit comes with a VOICE and APP control that lets you control the robot through ECOVACS Smart App. Besides, you can set it to MAX MODE Powjer to clean 2x better in high traffic areas.
- Up to 110 cleaning minutes
- 12-month warranty
- Customer support
- The app is not effective
8. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum
Roborock S5 features the best-in-class technology that enables it to scan your house, plan the routes, and clean at specific times. It can move under obstacles of up to 2cm to ensure that every corner of your home is left spotless.
The model can sweep and mop your house at a go to minimize the time needed for cleaning your house. It also uses Smart App control that lets you start the machine when you are away.
One great feature is the reliable suction power of the cleaner of up to 2000Pa.
- Strong suction power
- Battery last for 150 minutes
- Mops the floor
- Losses power after a while
9. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 614 features are the essentials to keep your house clean and works on hardwood and carpets. Its other notable feature is the edge-sweeping brush that is made to offer up to 27-degree of cleaning ability.
Moreover, the model comes with sensors that let it clean around and under objects, such as furniture. The unit also boasts of the patented dirt detect sensors that notify it of a highly concentrated area.
- Dual multi-surface brushes
- Intelligent navigation
- Edge-to-edge cleaning
- 90 minutes run time
10. Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Roborock E20 has a 12-month warranty that covers against any manufacturing defect and premature death. The model switches to maximum power when cleaning the carpet without being varied.
It features a dual-gyro system and motion tracking sensors that enable it to clean your house efficiently. Besides, the unit offers a high suction power of 1800Pa that gets every dirt, crumbs, and dust off your floors.
You can also control the robot through your smartphone when you down its app.
- Easy to control
- Great suction power
- Motion tracking sensors
- Limited settings
11. OPODEE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
OPODEE Robotic Vacuum Cleaner provides brilliant performance thanks to its 5 cleaning modes. It also boasts of up to 1800Pa suction power that can get every dirt out of your house.
The unit can move under the furniture of up to 2.9 inches from the ground. That’s a great feature that ensures your house is cleaned from corner to corner without leaving messes.
The robot is powered by a 2500 mAh lithium battery that provides up to 100 minutes of cleaning.
- Rechargeable battery
- Cleans pet hair
- Lightweight model
- The battery cannot be changed
12. iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 890 is yet another cleaner that will vacuum your home for up to 90 minutes. Its powerful suction provides 5x more suction to collect even the toughest of messes on your floors.
The unit comes with premium 3-stage cleaning ability that loosens, lifts, and collects pet hair, dust, and dirt. Besides, the model cannot fall down the stairs when cleaning your house.
Its patented dirt detects sensors notify the robot when it comes across a high traffic area.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Works on hard floors and carpets
- Comes with an App
- Cleaning duration of 90 minutes
13. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Upgraded)
Coredy Upgraded is a super-thin vacuum cleaner that provides 3-point cleaning system for thorough house cleaning. It also features dual edge-brushes that clean around the edges of your house effectively.
The cleaner comes with a 12-month warranty that covers all defects that might occur within that period. It is also made with dual-hall sensors that detect obstacles to keep the robot away from the furniture.
The unit easily cleans your floors when on MAX MODE that offers up to 1400Pa of suction power.
- Improved smart protection
- Whisper-quiet operation
- 120 minutes of action
- Batteries need to be changed
14. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 960 comes with the ability to use HOME app that enables you to schedule cleaning while you are not at home. Its patented iAdpt 2.0 navigation lets the robot map its route to clean every corner of your house.
The model is recommended for homes with pets thanks to its premium 3-stage cleaning system that clean all pet hair and other allergens. It also features dual multi-surface rubber brushes that remain in contact with the floor.
The machine also boasts of a high-efficiency filter that traps 99% of dog and cat allergens.
- schedule from anywhere
- automatic recharge
- traps 99% of allergens
- needs regular charging
15. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Super-Strong Suction)
Coredy Super-Strong Suction model is a unit that can clean the toughest messes on your surfaces. It maximizes vacuum power thanks to the 1400Pa suction that collects small and large dirt.
What’s more, the unit can clean under the furniture and around them for a thorough house cleaning. It also comes with the latest smart protection than ensures it doesn’t fall off the stairs.
- 12-month warranty
- Provides 120 minutes of cleaning
- Easy to set
- A bit expensive
How Often To Clean Roomba
Do you know how to clean your Roomba or parts that you should clean? Cleaning Roomba involves a lot of things and not just removing the debris and dust from the bin.
You should ensure that you clean the following parts:
- Side brush – Clean it once every month.
- Brushes – Clean them at least once per week (2 times if you have a pet).
- Bin – clean it after every use.
- Cliff sensors – Clean them once per month.
- Cliff sensors care extractors – Clean them once per week (2 times if you have pets).
- Navigation camera – Clean it once per month.
- Front caster wheel – Clean it once every 2 weeks.
- Front caster wheel (bin sensors) – Clean them once every 2 weeks.
- Floor tracking sensors – Clean them once per month.
- Charging portals – Clean them at least once per month (use a dry cloth to wipe the dirt).
How to Compare Roomba Cleaning
As well as suction power, the following features will make the Roomba more effective.
- Central brush system – The brush is located under the machine and helps to loosen the dirt. It makes it easier to lift the trash once it is loose.
- Edge cleaning – Since Roombas are around, their main brushes cannot clean the edges. The perfect Roomba should feature edge cleaning brushes.
- Dirt sensor – Dirt sensor makes it possible for your machine to clean areas of high traffic. The Roomba will use more suction power when cleaning such areas.
- Filter type – The filter will impact the air quality in your house. A model with a HEPA filter is effective in removing allergies from the air.
- Roomba battery – Roombas operate on batteries, and their operation time will depend on the machine you buy. Generally, models that can run from 90 minutes woul be considered as great models. It is straightforward to charge the batteries or even change them if your Roomba comes with a replaceable battery.
Of important, when looking for the best Roomba for carpet and tile, ensure that the model is useful in cleaning your house. All the robot cleaners above are of high-quality and will do a great job.