UPDATED: Jan 05, 2020.
Shark is among the valuable brand in the crowded industry of cleaners. Depending on what you want to clean, you can get the best shark rocket ultra light cleaner to remove every mess from your home.
To help you get started, we have reviewed some top shark rocket cleaner in this article. We have also provided you with a guide that will help you when to choose the right cleaner for your use.
At a Glance: Our Top Recommendations for Best Shark Rocket Ultra Light Cleaner:
- Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382 (Top Pick)
- Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV301 (Top Rated)
- Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV292 (Editor Choice)
- Shark Ultra-Light UV330
- Shark Rocket DeluxePro
- Shark Rocket ZS351
- 1 6 Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Cleaner Reviews
- 2 Tips on Cleaning Floor with Shark Rocket Cleaners
- 3 Key Features of Shark Cleaners
- 4 Final Verdict
6 Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Cleaner Reviews
Below are six products that will come in handy when cleaning messes of your surfaces. They are:
1. Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382
DuoClean HV382 lets you vacuum every material around your house to leave it spotlessly clean. It is an ultra-lightweight upright cleaner that you can turn to a handheld vacuum to vacuums the ceiling and all walls.
One notable feature is the DuoClean tech that uses 2 brush rolls that makes it ideal for carpet and hard floor cleaning. The model removes all dirt from your home using the SharkNinja’s Triple Particle Cleaning, making it great for small, large, and stuck-on dirt cleaning.
Moreover, it comes with useful extras like a nozzle and hands vac LED lights that let you see hidden dirt. There is also an extra-long cable, and you can adjust the height to clean all out-of-reach areas.
Besides, this is a bagless cleaner that makes it easier to dispose of the dirt without soiling your hands. The cleaner also removes pet hair thanks to the pet multi-tool that can be used to clean carpets and other surfaces.
It also comes with a powerful suction power that lets you remove all the dirt from your floors, even the heavily embedded ones. The best part is that you can adjust the power level to suit what you are cleaning, be it furnishings, rugs, carpets, or hardwood floors.
- Comes with an extensive collection of attachments and tools
- Easy to handle when cleaning
- Able to clean all types of floors
- Small cup for holding dirt
2. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV301
The HV301 is another ultra-light cleaner that you will find to be easy to move around your home when vacuuming. It comes with an easy-to-control ability that lets you move the cleaner from floor to floor without worrying about anything.
That makes it possible to save time when cleaning your home and even make you work less. Besides, you can convert the cleaner to a handheld machine to use when cleaning upholstery, stairs, and other tight surfaces.
You will be excited to learn that it is the right cleaner for a person who doesn’t have sufficient space for storing a bigger vacuum cleaner. Another superb feature is the swivel steering that lets you maneuver around your furniture efficiently.
There are also attachments for cleaning different surfaces. You can also wall mount the vacuum cleaner on the wall when storing it.
The cleaner can collect pet hair from the carpet, making it an excellent unit for people who love to keep pets at home. That is made possible by the brush roll that can clean even the hard floor to remove the embedded messes.
Other unique features that come with the cleaner include a floor nozzle, a crevice tool, a dusting brush, and a pet hair tool. Moreover, you have the option of adding an extension wand to ensure that you reach further distances.
The cleaner comes with a 5 years warranty that covers manufacturing issues.
- Swivel steering ability
- Detailing accessories and attachments
- Easy to store as a wall-mounted unit
- The cord limits the reach
3. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV292
The HV292 is a powerful vacuum cleaner that out-performs most of the vacuums on its class. It can vacuum different surfaces such as floor surfaces, car interiors, and stairs, making it a versatile model.
With a portable and lightweight design, the cleaner provides you with the chance to clean your home quickly. Moreover, the model comes with a TruePet Motorized brush that lets you pick allergens, pet hair, dirt, and dust.
Another thing, the cleaner has a large stretch hose that lets you clean all tight and narrow areas when you attach it to a handheld device. That makes it useful for cleaning area rugs, pile carpets, upholstery, and bare floors.
When it comes to the design, the cleaner is attractively designed to ensure that it matches your home décor. It is also a compact model that is highly portable to let you move it up/down the stairs with ease.
As a corded model, you don’t need to take a break like battery-powered forces the users to do. It has a 15 feet cord that will let you reach most of your home to guarantee a thorough cleaning of every corner.
There is no need of looking for another vacuum cleaner; the HV292 will do all the work no matter what you are cleaning.
- Superb suction power
- 12 inches crevice tool
- Easy to organize and use
- A short hose
4. Shark Ultra-Light UV330
Another ultra-light vacuum cleaner from a shark that provides maneuverability is the UV330. With this model, you can clean floors as well as carpets, and be sure that you have the right suction power to remove even the embedded dirt.
The best thing is that the suction power remains constant no matter what you are vacuuming. Also, you can convert the cleaner into a handheld machine that will enable you to clean ceilings and other walls.
When it comes to the actual cleaning, the unit deep cleans your carpets and cleans bare floors for a thorough home cleaning. Its 9 pounds make it lightweight to allow you to carry it around with ease.
There is also the swivel steering technology that lets you clean around furniture without knocking them or other obstacles. Unlike some of the models we have reviewed here, this cleaner comes with a large dust cup that can let you clean for hours without taking a break.
There are also LED lightings that help you to spot dirt in dark places and other corners. Besides, it uses the shark’s never lost suction tech that removes up to 99% of dust every time you use it.
The cleaner is not just for cleaning surfaces, but you can also use it to clean ceiling fans, car interiors, furniture, vents, upholstery, and drapes. It also comes in a slim design that let you clean under your furniture.
Other attachments include a flexible hose, a crevice tool, a dust-away hard floor attachment, and a 2-in-1pet multi-tool. You can conveniently store these tools onboard.
- 2-in-1 pet multi-tool
- Removes 99% of dirt
- Able to clean under the furniture
- A corded vacuum cleaner
5. Shark Rocket DeluxePro
The DeluxePro is an ultra-light upright stick cleaner that comes with a long cord to let you clean a bigger radius. It is one of the most attractive vacuum cleaners you will see out there and has a Bordeaux color.
What’s more, it is a powerful model that provides sufficient suction power to collect even the heavily embedded material. You can use it every day to clean your house, and you won’t risk losing power.
The unit was made to suck everyday debris like pet hair, dirt, and other messes that might be on your floor. You can use the model to clean a small house or an apartment – it is excellent for both the large areas and small ones.
Furthermore, the unit includes a wall mount that allows you to keep it in your closet or any other areas when in-store. If you want a cleaner that will deep clean your carpets, this is the right cleaner for you.
It is also recommended for cleaning all hard floors and comes with great attachments for reaching tight areas. You will be excited to learn that you can clean most of its tool in standard water to remove dirt.
Some of the notable attachments include a multi-purpose pet attachment, a hard floor tool, and a crevice tool. It is also straightforward to use the cleaner, and it comes with a user manual that will help you get started.
- Great pet tools for cleaning dander and hair
- A lightweight machine that you can carry everywhere
- Provides powerful suction power
- Slightly more expensive
6. Shark Rocket ZS351
Shark Rocket ZS351 is a vacuum cleaner that deep-cleans your surfaces and can clean itself. That is all possible due to the Zero-M self-cleaning brush roll that provides continuous hair removal.
Thus, if you want a model that you won’t need to keep on cleaning, you should try the ZS351 from Shark. One feature that makes it stand out from the rest is the powerful suction that collects all debris from your floor.
The model can easily deep clean your carpet and vacuum your hardwood floor to leave you with a clean house. It is also fitted with a large dust cup that offers you enough space to let you clean for hours without taking a break.
Moreover, the cleaner can turn into a handheld vacuum cleaner with a simple touch of a button. You can, therefore, work with a portable and lightweight machine that will let you reach the ceiling and other walls.
Another notable feature is the swivel steering technology that provides effective maneuvering around obstacles. You can clean your whole house without knocking your furniture.
Also, it is one of the most durable vacuum cleaners you will get on the market today thanks to its PP plastic material. It also comes with rubber and metal components which add to its durability.
- Self-cleaning ability
- Easy to convert into a handheld device
- Comes with swivel maneuvering
- Has a short cord
Tips on Cleaning Floor with Shark Rocket Cleaners
Everyone knows how a vacuum cleaner works. However, that might not be true if you are new to the world of vacuum cleaners.
So, here are a few tips that can help you use your shark rocket cleaner effectively:
- Large objects – Make sure that you remove all the large objects from the surface you want to vacuum, including toys, papers, and others.
- Coverage – If you have a corded model, ensure that you plug it in the nearest position you want to vacuum. In case it is cordless, charge it before you begin to vacuum.
- Full dust cup – Always ensure that the cup is empty before you begin to vacuum. The vacuum might not be sufficient if you use a cleaner that is full of debris.
- Filters – Inspect the filters to see if there is any dirt. You can clean them if they have a lot of trash to make sure that you enjoy maximum filtration.
- Mode – You should choose the right mode for cleaning your floor. That will ensure that you prevent damages to the surface and guarantee optimum cleaning.
Key Features of Shark Cleaners
There are a few features that you should look for when buying your shark vacuum cleaner. They are:
- Corded or cordless – The corded model ensures that you get a constant power supply while a cordless one provides you with flexibility. If you choose a corded on, get a cleaner with a long cord that will clean a wide radius. For a cordless one, choose a cleaner with a long-lasting battery.
- Bag or bagless – Another decision you need to make is to decide whether you want a corded or a cordless unit. A model with a bag often holds more dust than a bagless unit. Sadly, you will need to replace the bag regularly, adding to the cost. You need to wash a bagless vacuum cleaner canister. Here is how:
- Clean the canister at least once per month to keep it in top condition.
- Remove all the debris and dirt stuck on the sides since the canister can hold a lot of dust.
- Leave the dust cup out to dry before you return it.
Now you can choose the best shark ultra light cleaner for your needs. We have reviewed the top models and given you some tips on how to handle your vacuum.