UPDATED: Oct 10, 2019.
Buying a shower dispenser is an easy, affordable way to make your morning routine simple and convenient. Dispensers reduce clutter, making your shower stall or tub organized and clean. If you’ve ever dropped a shampoo bottle on your toe, you know how unpleasant that is. A shower dispenser is a great way to simplify your morning routine.
- 1 Top 11 Shower Dispensers for You to Buy
- 1.1 1. Better Living Products 3-Chamber Soap & Shower Dispenser
- 1.2 2. Better Living Products 76150 AVIVA 3-Chamber Dispenser
- 1.3 3. Better Living Products 1-Chamber Soap Dispenser
- 1.4 4. HotelSpa Luxury Dispenser
- 1.5 5. Better Living Products 75453 4-Chamber Dispenser
- 1.6 6. Little World Soap Dispenser
- 1.7 7. Better Living Products 73334 Ulti-Mate 3-Chamber Dispenser
- 1.8 8. HARRA Modern Gold Design Pump Set
- 1.9 9. Better Living Products 76140 AVIVA 1-Chamber Dispenser
- 1.10 10. Rail19 Clear Dish Soap Dispenser Set
- 1.11 11. YILOVE Plastic Dispenser Bottles
- 2 Quick Buying Tips
- 3 Conclusion
Top 11 Shower Dispensers for You to Buy
11 popular shower dispensers are reviewed here. The various pros and cons of each are listed for your consideration. With this information, you should be better informed when the time comes to make a purchase and upgrade your bathroom inexpensively, easily and stylishly.
Whether you’re interested in decluttering your bathroom or changing the overall look of your shower stall, a dispenser is a great place to start.
1. Better Living Products 3-Chamber Soap & Shower Dispenser
- Three chambers for soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Easy to read labels to identify which liquid is which
- Large chambers which do not need to be refilled often
- Some issues with pumps reported
Better Living Products’ 3-Chamber Dispenser is a moderately priced option that receives high praise from customers for its ease of use, clear labels, large capacity and the fact that it is easy to adhere to a shower stall without the use of any tools.
With the application of one pump, you will have the perfect amount of liquid, soap or shampoo needed, eliminating waste. If you’ve ever accidentally dumped a bunch of expensive conditioner into the palm of your hand, you understand how irksome this can be.
It doesn’t take up a lot of space and its overall design is sleek; in no way does it take away from the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. The dispenser makes your morning routine a true pleasure.
2. Better Living Products 76150 AVIVA 3-Chamber Dispenser
- Each chamber lifts out of the unit, making refilling easy
- Overall handsome appearance and stylish design that fits virtually any bathroom
- Includes storage hooks which can be used to hold razors or hang up washcloths
- Multiple reports of adhesive failing, causing the unit to fall from the wall.
The AVIVA is, in short, a beautiful dispenser. It is elegantly designed and is a great example of fashion meeting function. While keeping your bathroom clutter-free, it also adds a certain element of sophistication without looking utilitarian in appearance.
Whether you prefer a very modern look or a classic design, the dispenser is unobtrusive enough to blend in and complement the overall look of your bathroom.
The hooks are an added bonus, giving you a place to hang your razors, washcloths, loofah or otherwise. The fewer items you have sitting on the edge of the tub, the batter, keeping your items clean and mildew free.
3. Better Living Products 1-Chamber Soap Dispenser
- The correct amount of soap is dispensed each time the pump is applied
- The chamber holds an impressive 14 ounces of liquid
- Silicone adhesive for tool-free application
- Reports of cracks appearing in the housing unit after a few months of use
Better Living has offered yet another great option that will eliminate clutter from your bathroom. The dispenser itself is not at all bulky and does not take up much space.
Assembly is easy and affixing the unit to the wall is a breeze. The dispenser itself holds a large amount of liquid, making refills rare.
This unit is ideal for a small space, and the price is right.
4. HotelSpa Luxury Dispenser
- Attractive chrome finish for an upscale look
- Resilient, shatter-proof body
- Clog-free pump dispenses liquid with ease
- Reports of dispenser coming loose from the adhesive mounting unit
HotelSpa offers a one-chamber dispenser at a startlingly low price. Do not let the inexpensive price fool you; this is a high-quality product.
Many customers reported buying three units (one for soap, shampoo, and conditioner, respectively) and still spent less than they would on similar three-chamber units.
The dispenser is easy to refill, simple to mount, and the reservoir is large enough that refills are infrequent.
5. Better Living Products 75453 4-Chamber Dispenser
- Four chambers, 15 oz. each
- Shower head holder (an alternative to wall mounting)
- Suction cups for added stability
- Customizable (removable parts to best meet your needs)
- The openings of the chambers are reportedly small and therefore difficult to refill
Better Living is truly the gold standard when it comes to shower dispensers. What makes this particular unit so nice? For starters, it boasts four chambers, ideal for shampoo, conditioner, and his and her body wash.
The unit itself can be mounted to the wall using adhesive strips or it can be hung from the showerhead, with suction cups for added stability.
There is also a removable dish for bar soap and hooks for razors and washcloths, keeping your bathroom tidy, easy to clean and ultra-convenient.
6. Little World Soap Dispenser
- Great for bathroom, kitchen or office use
- Locking mechanism to keep children from spilling liquid
- Silver-plated plastic for an attractive appearance and durable construction
- Assembly requires tools; needs to be screwed into place
The Little World dispenser’s chambers are transparent, so you can see how full each chamber is without having to open it up, preventing you from winding up with an empty dispenser.
The design is sleek, with silver accents, making it an attractive option at work or at home. It’s a great option for dispensing hand sanitizer at the workplace, for example.
Please be cautioned that tools are required to mount the unit.
7. Better Living Products 73334 Ulti-Mate 3-Chamber Dispenser
- Includes a shelf and a fog-resistant mirror
- Mylar-coated labels for easy identification
- Adheres to virtually any surface
- Reports of adhesive strips coming loose from the wall, causing the unit to fall
Better Living has truly thought of everything with the Ulti-Mate Dispenser. With a fog-resistant mirror, shelf, hooks and sturdy dispensers, kiss your days of shower caddies goodbye.
The water-resistant adhesive strips stick to virtually any surface (including marble). The unit itself is sleek, modern and extremely convenient.
The mylar labels eliminate any risk of mixing up shampoo, conditioner, and soap. The hooks allow you to hang your razor and your loofah, keeping everything clean, organized and free of bacteria.
8. HARRA Modern Gold Design Pump Set
Elegant, hotel-style appearance
Constructed with environmentally-friendly materials
Each chamber holds 27 oz. of liquid
The bottles are not opaque
HARRA’s pump set is reminiscent of what you would find at a high-end hotel with a luxurious bathroom.
The three white bottles are elegant, making the set a perfect gift. However, the bottles are not opaque, so if you were to fill one with green liquid, for example, it would throw off the all-white display.
Each bottle fits an impressive 27 oz. of liquid, making the set convenient, functional and handsome.
9. Better Living Products 76140 AVIVA 1-Chamber Dispenser
- Modern, chrome finish
- Sturdy construction
- Stays safely affixed to the wall
- Reports of pump becoming clogged frequently
The AVIVA, with its chrome finish and modern design, looks great in a shower stall, in a kitchen or at the office. It is noted for its sturdy construction; it is unlikely to crack or break. Installation typically takes a few minutes and no tools are required.
Soap scum rings are a thing of the past with this dispenser.
10. Rail19 Clear Dish Soap Dispenser Set
- Keeps your sink area free of clutter
- BPA free and environmentally friendly
- Easy to rinse, clean and refill
- No wall-mount option
To be clear, the Rail19 soap dispenser set is not meant for in-shower use. Rather, its specific purpose is to make washing dishes easier and more convenient.
With one dispenser for hand soap and the other for dish soap, it’s a clean, attractive way to keep your sink area looking good and free of clutter.
However, there is no wall mounting unit, and the set certainly looks nicer than keeping a large bottle of dish detergent sitting on your counter, but what it really is a set of two fillable dispensers and not much else.
It’s great for looks but doesn’t provide much in terms of convenience.
11. YILOVE Plastic Dispenser Bottles
- Attractive, amber-colored plastic bottles (BPA free)
- Shatter-proof design
- Easy to refill and monitor the level of liquid
- No wall-mounting unit
The YILOVE set of three bottles is exactly that – a set of bottles that can be used to replace other bottles. The dispensers are not wall mounted, nor do they hang from the showerhead. So, they do not bring much to the table in terms of added convenience.
That said, the amber bottles are nice looking, and certainly look better than regular shampoo and soap bottles. They add an air of sophistication with their uniform appearance.
YILOVE doesn’t necessarily do anything to make showering simpler, and the same amount of cleaning and upkeep is required to avoid the buildup of soap scum, but as far as aesthetics go, the amber bottles are quite nice.
Quick Buying Tips
Questions For You to Consider
- Prioritize what you want. Fashion, function or both?
- Determine if you want a one, two or three-chamber unit
- Check whether tools are required to assemble the unit
- Read the customer reviews to find out what other customers’ experiences have been like
- Evaluate the amount of liquid each chamber holds
- Find out whether the unit adheres to the shower wall
Keep This in Mind
- Some dispensers have wall mounting units that require tools to assemble; others can be mounted using adhesive strips and suction cups for stability
- Dispensers come with one, two or three chambers
- For added convenience, many dispenser units include shelves, storage hooks and fog-resistant mirrors
There are a lot of great shower dispensers on the market. It’s important to figure out what you’re looking for – is it about saving space? Keeping your bathroom neat and organized, free of clutter? Are you trying to eliminate soap scum that can build up around shampoo bottles? Also, think about the aesthetic you’re looking for.
With enough digging, you will surely find the right dispenser to take your shower stall to the next level, leaving your bathroom clean, free of clutter and elegant.