There are many budget-friendly and easy solutions for remodeling your shower space in your bathroom. Shower kits provide one option for upgrading your bathroom space. It’s hard to know what are the best shower kits to buy. However, check out these reviews to get ideas on some available kits.
- 0.1 1. Swanstone Veritek Glue-Up 5-Panel Bathtub Wall Kit, White
- 0.2 2. Transolid Expressions 3-Panel Shower Kit, White
- 0.3 3. Sterling Accord Standard Fit Shower Kit with Seat, White
- 0.4 4. DreamLine Cornerview Framed Sliding Shower Enclosure, Chrome and White
- 0.5 5. DreamLine Prime Semi-Frameless Frosted Glass Sliding Shower Enclosure, Chrome and White
- 0.6 6. Sterling Accord Shower Kit For 48-Inch by 36-Inch Space, Biscuit
- 0.7 7. Ove Decors Breeze Shower Kit with Clear Glass Sliding Door
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Conclusion
1. Swanstone Veritek Glue-Up 5-Panel Bathtub Wall Kit, White
This bathtub wall kit from Swanstone is designed to fit 32-inch long by 60-inch tall shower spaces. This kit includes a back panel, two corner panels, two side panels and two apron strips. The back panel features an integrated soap dish. The side panels each have a built-in shelf for storage.
This product is made of Veritek which does not have a surface coating that will crack or chip. Color-coordinated silicone is included to add the finishing touch to your newly installed shower panels.
- Designed for 32-inch by 60-inch spaces
- Includes 5 panels and 2 apron strips
- Comes with color-coordinated silicone
- Made of Veritek
- Requires 2 people to install as panels are bulky and heavy
2. Transolid Expressions 3-Panel Shower Kit, White
This shower kit is made from scratch-resistant compression molded material which is hygienic and resistant to stains. The Transolid kit includes the 3-piece wall panels and 2 corner trim pieces. You will also receive 4 tubes of silicone adhesive.
This kit is easy to install and can even be cut to size if it is too large for your space. You can glue these panels directly over your existing shower surface. The outside edges of these wall panels have a factory finish, so there is no need for you to add any additional corner trimming.
- Designed to fit 32-inch by 60-inch spaces
- Made of compressed molded material
- Installs over existing surface
- Panel edges can chip easily during installation
3. Sterling Accord Standard Fit Shower Kit with Seat, White
This shower kit fits a 36-inch by 60-inch space. It features a geometric design on the back wall which adds visual depth to the shower surround. The high-gloss Vikrell material provides a smooth and easy-to-clean surface.
This kit comes with a 12-inch wide seat which can be positioned on either side of the shower. You can even remove the seat altogether if you want to increase the shower space. Caulkless seams and walls that snap together make installation of this shower kit a breeze.
- Fits a 36-inch by 60-inch space
- Geometric design
- Vikrell material
- Includes a shower seat
- Caulkless seams
- Panels are bulky which requires multiple people during installation
4. DreamLine Cornerview Framed Sliding Shower Enclosure, Chrome and White
Take your bathroom to a whole new level with this Cornerview shower enclosure. This product fits a 36-inch by 36-inch shower stall space and features thick, clear tempered glass panels. The full length door has a magnetic latch to provide a watertight closure.
There are two sliding panels and two stationary panels that meet to create the corner opening for entering the shower stall. The acrylic finish is scratch and stain-resistant and will turn your bathroom into an exotic oasis.
- Designed for a 36-inch by the 36-inch corner shower stall
- Features tempered glass panels
- Full-length door with a magnetic latch
- Acrylic finish
- Difficult and time-consuming to install
5. DreamLine Prime Semi-Frameless Frosted Glass Sliding Shower Enclosure, Chrome and White
This DreamLine shower enclosure kit features frosted glass panels providing privacy while you are showering. The kit comes with the shower enclosure and shower base. The center opening features a dual sliding door making this the ideal solution for smaller spaces.
The frosted glass panels are made of high-quality ¼-inch tempered glass. The glossy acrylic finish on the back panels is both scratch and stain resistant. The shower base has a slip-resistant texture to prevent any falls. Turn your bathroom into a relaxing oasis with this shower kit.
- Features ¼-inch tempered frosted glass
- Includes the shower enclosure and base
- Acrylic finish
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Textured floor
- Frosted glass requires special cleaning care
6. Sterling Accord Shower Kit For 48-Inch by 36-Inch Space, Biscuit
This shower kit from Sterling is made of solid Vikrell material. It is a 4-piece shower kit with a modular design. Each panel features a high-gloss finish which offers a smooth and easy-to-clean surface.
This shower kit features caulkless seams and has wall panels that snap together during installation. An audible click lets you know the walls are properly in place. There are recessed shelves and the surface is slightly curved to provide more showering space.
- Designed to fit a 48-inch by a 36-inch space
- Biscuit color
- Caulkless seams
- Requires 2 people to install due to the bulky and heavy panels
7. Ove Decors Breeze Shower Kit with Clear Glass Sliding Door
The Ove Decors Breeze shower kit includes a base, 2 walls and a clear glass sliding door. The shower door is reversible so you can have it open either to the right or to the left, depending on the layout of your home.
The door glass is 6mm thick and tempered to prevent breakage. The walk through door opening is approximately 18.75-inches. This kit is designed to fit into a 31-inch by 31-inch bathroom space. With a 5-year warranty, you cannot go wrong with choosing this product.
- Fits into a 31-inch square bathroom space
- 6mm tempered glass door
- Reversible shower door
- 5-year warranty
- Installation instructions are not very clear
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is A Shower Kit?
A: A shower kit comes with everything you need to be able to create a shower space in your bathroom. The kit includes the shower base and solid side panels. In some kits, you will also get a special shower door.
Q: What Is The Best Material For Shower Walls?
A: Acrylic is probably the best and most economic material to use for a shower installation. It requires the least maintenance and typically has a shiny surface, which makes it super easy-to-clean. It is also a durable material so there is little risk of damaging the walls or base over extensive use.
There are many types of shower kits available. In order to choose the right one, you must decide what kind of space you have and the type of shower you want. If you have decided on a walk-in shower, then you must search for the best walk in shower kits available. Once you have selected a product and installed it in your home, you will love the upgraded bathroom results.