It is very unpleasant and nasty, seeing your toilet clogged. The perfect toilet auger offers exceptional services compared to the traditional ones. How can a toilet user/owner get suitable and the best toilet auger is another problem that may seem insurmountable. This review article was compiled to assuage your pains and aid your decision to pick a suitable product.
- 1 Toilet Auger reviews: 6 Top-rated Models
- 1.1 1. General Wire Spring Toilet Auger with Drain Auger
- 1.2 2. ToiletShroom Revolutionary Plunger, Clog Remover, Stainless Steel Handle with Caddy Holder
- 1.3 3. Light Duty Toilet Auger 3ft length for Household Toilets
- 1.4 4. RIDGID 46683 K-1 with C-Style Cutter Head & Telescoping Drain Auger
- 1.5 5. Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC’S 5 Pack & 5 Hair Grabber
- 1.6 6. Milwaukee 2577-21 TRAPSNAKE Urinal & Toilet Auger
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusions
Toilet Auger reviews: 6 Top-rated Models
The under-listed products are 6 best-selling toilet auger you can find on the market in 2020
1. General Wire Spring Toilet Auger with Drain Auger
General wire spring toilet auger is a conventional and effective auger for home use. When your toilet is inactive due to clogging or massive waste blockage, the high-grade toilet auger can do the unclogging routine better. This product is built with an ergonomics plastic handle that enables users to hold the auger tightly to ensure effective cleaning. This item is equipped with a vinyl bowl guard, which inhibits scratching. This item is uniquely designed to meet and surpass all the customers’ requirements.
- This model is a heavy-duty product
- Built with user-friendly plastic handle
- Features a bowl guard for preventing scratch
- Comes with a rust-ban coated boring head
- The extension is difficult to use
2. ToiletShroom Revolutionary Plunger, Clog Remover, Stainless Steel Handle with Caddy Holder
ToiletShroom clog remover is one of the easiest and effective methods of unclogging your toilet in a simple step. This product is the Ultimate toilet dredging tools available on the market and doubles as a Squeegee to keep the interior part of your toilet clean. The featured innovative Shroom head was ergonomically designed to be compatible with the majority of toilet models. ToiletShroom is made from rust-resistant stainless steel and high-grade ABS plastic for long time functionality.
- Features decorative caddy for maximum longevity
- Works efficiently and smoothly with a single hand
- Splashes little water while operating
- This product can break inside your toilet
3. Light Duty Toilet Auger 3ft length for Household Toilets
This Plumb Craft Light Duty Auger is a budget-friendly and inexpensive product made to take care of your clogged toilets. This product feels a bit flimsy while holding it compared to a General pipe cleaner or Ridgid product, so it doesn’t possess the power to withstand heavy usage. This item is made of high-grade materials with a stainless steel rod and rubber bowl guard to safeguard it against scratching. It features a vinyl grip handle for tight holding and thus prevents slipping.
- Comes with a vinyl grip handle
- Suitable for most household toilets
- Made from high-quality materials
- It does not function for long
4. RIDGID 46683 K-1 with C-Style Cutter Head & Telescoping Drain Auger
Once your toilet is clogged or blocked, it cannot be cleared with ordinary hands. To remove or unclog your toilet, there is a need for a befitting device to do the job. RIDGID 46683 K-1 with C-style cutter simplifies the process of unblocking your toilet because it utilizes C Cutter head to break hard clogs. The featured double power operation offers added power required for getting rid of stubborn obstructions. However, the telescoping mode provides extra cable length for removing obstructions deep down the tunnel. This Ridgid drain can work manually or with a battery, and the auger is easy to fix kudos to its featured quick-release handle.
- Features C Cutter for breaking severe blockages
- Can be powered by battery or work manually
- Comes with kink-resistant cables
- The featured cable is too short
5. Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC’S 5 Pack & 5 Hair Grabber
This Green Gobbler clog remover comes with a cleaning formula for breaking down and dissolving tough stain and other organic waste. This Green Gobbler is exceptional to use for all types of tubs, garbage disposal, shower, and toilets. It is biodegradable and provides everlasting answers for our clog and blocked toilets. Utilize this extreme long 22 plastic cleaning agent to swiftly get rid of all tough hair clogs from your bath sink or tub. The Green Gobbler Drain Pac is a safer alternative to harsh chemicals and can be stored anywhere.
- Works perfectly with urinals, bathtubs, sink drain and toilet
- This product is safer and easy to use
- It is eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Comes with cleaning formula for breaking tough organic waste
- Some customers complaints about the quality of this product
6. Milwaukee 2577-21 TRAPSNAKE Urinal & Toilet Auger
The TRAPSNAKE porcelain auger system offers unprecedented versatility and functionality. The heart of the system is the M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver, the first motorized device optimized for the porcelain body’s challenges. This device has power and speed to work hard on stubborn clogs. All TRAPSNAKE Auger accessories have some new features in the industry, including sturdy rubber protection for optimum porcelain safety. It features a sealed locking mechanism that holds the cable in place for easy telescopic extension and interchangeable cables to elongate the tool’s lifespan.
- Made of high-quality plastic materials
- Comes with a locking system
- Supports all TRAPSNAKE augers
- Has a charging problem
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Best Toilet Auger?
A: The best toilet auger enables you to access clogs in deeper plumbing. It is crucial and the best to purchase a toilet auger that is long enough for removing clogs lurking in a deeper place where general household augers can’t access.
Q: How Much Does a Toilet Auger Cost?
A: Toilet auger’s price is various, based on products or brands. For instance, RIDGID, Plumb Craft, TRAPSNAKE, & General Wire Spring produce high-quality drills at different costs. Therefore, there is no specific cost for an auger, but the price ranges from $23 and above.
Q: Is a Toilet Auger the Same as a Snake?
A: Toilet augers are also known as WC augers, or plumbing snakes are designed to penetrate through the toilet drain to unclog every obstruction causing toilet stoppage.
Maintaining the plumber with a toilet drill will undoubtedly cut costs. However, walking the market without considering a particular brand or product can get you confused. In this best toilet auger reviews article, we have listed the best product available on the market for you to purchase. You are free to select any product that suits your demands.