The best touchless kitchen faucet tech is the latest trend in the kitchen world. These units use motion sensors to turn your water on or off.
What is so unique about them? Touchless kitchen faucet reduces the chances of germs contacting and transfer between people. In addition to being hygienic, the units minimize water wastage. Furthermore, they make it easier for elderly and children who might have trouble turning on or off the stiff tap.
This article looks at everything you need to know about the touchless kitchen faucet. But first, a review of the top models on the market today.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 7 Touchless Kitchen Faucet Review for 2018
- 1.1 1. Moen Arbor Motionsense Two-Sensor Touchless One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- 1.2 2. BadiJum Kitchen Faucet Touchless
- 1.3 3. Moen Brantford 7185ESRS Motionsense Two-Sensor Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 1.4 4. KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 1.5 5. ANZA Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 1.6 6. BOHARERS Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet
- 1.7 7. BuyHive Sensor Kitchen Touchless Faucet
- 2 Benefits of Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 3 Buying Guide of Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- 4 Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Top 7 Touchless Kitchen Faucet Review for 2018
What is the best touchless kitchen faucet? Below you will find some of the best models on the market today.
1. Moen Arbor Motionsense Two-Sensor Touchless One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
MotionSense delivers exceptional hands-free touchless convenience with double sensors, allowing a simple hand movement to trigger the flow of water. Power Clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology
The product is equipped with the Reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the spray head with hose length of 68 inches. The hose automatically returns to its original position, docking smoothly and securely.
Moen’s new Duralock Quick-Connect Installation System makes installing faucets quick and easy; without the need for tools. The Duralock Installation System allows water lines to be securely connected in just one quick step.
With its Spot Resist stainless finish, this Arbor faucet resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen. Allowing you to spend more time enjoying your home and less time cleaning it.
2. BadiJum Kitchen Faucet Touchless
This model gets its name from the infrared sensor that it uses to function. It features dual mode sensor tech that works reliably and fasts to provide you with a better hygiene and enables for more ease of use.
Its sensor functions for the pull-down the hose and enables the faucet to have its unique switch. When constructing this unit, BadiJum provided a panted tech that ensures the faucet is the only model you will need.
One great thing that you might like about the product is the fast clean tech that makes the sprayer head. The head works via 3 spray patterns and provides a clean baseline. This design has also made it easy to install; you don’t need a professional to help you.
Actually, you only need to connect the controls to the mounting hole and your unit will be in place. The other superb thing about this unit is the lifetime warranty that guarantees you money back. You also get a 3 years replacement of the integrated control box.
3. Moen Brantford 7185ESRS Motionsense Two-Sensor Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Next is a Moen product called the Moen Brantford 7185ESRS. This unit features a brass design that is complemented with a rubbed bronze finish to provide your kitchen with the style you have always wanted.
The model also comes with a functional reflex system and a firm docking station that ensures your faucet remains in place and won’t break when in use. Furthermore, it is very easy to install this model since it’s a one-hole system model.
You might love the huge design that provides a stylish unit to match your kitchen décor. Although a bit expensive, the product will offer value for your money and it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Finally, its motion-sense provides an amazing hands-free operation that allows germs-free operation. And the model resists rust and is easy to clean.
4. KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
You can’t talk about kitchen faucet and fail to look at a KOHLER product. This particular model provides an amazing combination of functionality and class to upgrade your kitchen instantly. It uses the latest response tech for auto on and off operations.
Additionally, it provides you with ample cleaning time due to its rust-free surface. What this surface means is that your product will last longer no matter the condition of your kitchen. Another great feature of this unit is the ease of use since it uses a light and quiet hose.
It also features ball joint on the pull-down spray head. Therefore, with this unit, you will free yourself from false activations due to its precision activation setting. It also uses the Docknetik tech to ensure that the spray head remains securely in place.
5. ANZA Touchless Sensor Kitchen Sink Faucet
With hand-free control ability, this product enables for a more hygienic and convenient on/off water control with minimal hand movement. You only need to turn its handle to the on mode and the sensor will activate automatically.
The model also comes with a dual function spray head. And the best part, the unit has a button control that is designed to swiftly change between the two spray settings. The faucet comes with a pretty long hose that allows you to reach the farthest side of your sink.
The braided nylon hose usually pulls back easily once you are done, to smoothly dock into its place. Another feature of this unit is the ability to DIY installation – you can actually do this within minutes. It is made of spot-free and corrosion-resistant stainless steel material.
6. BOHARERS Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet
When you are searching for a beautiful touchless faucet, you should ensure that you consider the amount of power it uses. You shouldn’t buy a model that requires fresh batteries every weekly. This is where BOHARERS Motion Sensor comes in handy since it uses little power.
With a power usage that will require only 4 AA batteries for every two years, this is one of the best bets for all homeowners. The unit offers 2 different streams of water which are easy to activate using a sensor.
The sensor is located at the bottom, so the water will start to run every time you pass your hand in front of the faucet. It easily detects movement and will shut the water within 3 minutes if it doesn’t notice any activity.
You might consider getting this unit since it comes with a lifetime limited warranty. The manufacturer will change your faucet if it gets damaged due to factory defects. It is also very easy to install.
7. BuyHive Sensor Kitchen Touchless Faucet
This commercial and practical sensor kitchen product delivers superb hand-free operations. It is an aerated system that provides powerful rinse for all-purpose cleaning and has a handy pause option that prevents the water from flowing.
Another notable feature of this model is the safety timer that automatically shuts the water after three minutes if it doesn’t detect any activity. Furthermore, the product boasts of a touchless-infrared sensor that reaches up to 6 cm.
The sensor is operated by your hand movement and no need to touch your faucet to get it working. The product is also very affordable and will provide value for your money. You will also be excited to learn that you can easily install this unit and it doesn’t get dirty easily.
Benefits of Touchless Kitchen Faucet
Previously common in airports and high-end hotels, homeowners have gradually accepted no-touch faucets. Without a doubt, one reason that might make you install these faucets is the luxury they add to your kitchen.
But that not even one of their benefits. So, what can you expect when you get the best model for your home?
- Very Hygienic – If you asked me, I could say this is the main reason why you should get a touchless faucet. According to research, a tradition faucet carries more germs than a toilet. Touchless models come with sensors that ensure you don’t touch the tap even if you are from the toilet.
- Very economical – These units save a lot of water. You cannot forget to turn off this kind of faucet since it operates automatically. They also save on your electricity bill. This is because you only need to set the ideal temperature once and it will always remember your settings.
- Ideal for elderly and children – These people often find it hard to switch on/off a stiff faucet. Due to this, they might give up and leave the water running. There is no such risk with the perfect touchless faucet.
Buying Guide of Touchless Kitchen Faucet
It is not difficult to get the best model for your kitchen if you follow the following tips:
- Finish – Find a faucet that matches your kitchen décor. Again, the finish should resist corrosion and spots and be durable.
- Sensory accuracy – If you get a model that has an accurate timer, it will start the water when your hand gets to the tap and stop the flow when you are done. You shouldn’t get a model that will continue to release water 10 minutes after you are done.
- Battery usage – Mist faucet needs 4 AA batteries to operate. However, there are models that use 6 AA batteries. Of important, ensure that the model you choose doesn’t use much power. The batteries should last for about one year.
- Docking method – There are models that still use manual docking to get the spray head back to its position. These aren’t the best faucets to get. Get an automated model that will require no contact with your hand.
Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet FAQs
Q: Is a touchless kitchen faucet expensive?
A: The price of these units will depend on the model and brand you choose. Some brands are more expensive than others. However, you might need to cough out more money to get a model that will last for years.
If you follow the above buying guide you will easily get the best touchless kitchen faucet for your kitchen. If you find it hard to choose from the crowded market, consider choosing one of the models we have listed in our review.