UPDATED: Mar 07, 2020.
You might need the best vacuum and mop combo if you have a pet or your children create messes regularly. These combo cleaners save you energy and time when cleaning your floors and also provide you with germ-free surfaces.
But how do they work? It is easy! When you glide the vacuum and mop combo on the floor, they release steam and suck up dirt and dust in their path. After cleaning, you can empty your cleaner to get rid of the trash, pet hair, and other messes.
What are the best models for your need? Here is a review that will help you to choose a vacuum and mop combo machine.
At a Glance: Our Recommendations for Best Vacuum And Mop Combo:
- Dyson DC56 Hard Vacuum Cleaner (Top Pick)
- Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Top Rated)
- Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Editor Choice)
- iRobot Braava Jet Ultimate Robot Mop
- ILIFE V8s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Roborock S5 Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- BISSELL 2306A Crosswave Pet Pro
- Tineco Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover BH55210 ONEPWR Cordless
- Shark IF252 IONFlex 2X Vacuum
- BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- ECOVACS OZMO 601 Mop and Vacuum
- 1 Vacuum and Mop Combo Reviews – Top 12 Models
- 1.1 1. Dyson DC56 Hard Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.2 2. Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.3 3. Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.4 4. iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop
- 1.5 5. ILIFE V8s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.6 6. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- 1.7 7. BISSELL 2306A Crosswave Pet Pro
- 1.8 8. Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.9 9. Hoover BH55210 ONEPWR Cordless
- 1.10 10. Shark IF252 IONFlex 2X Vacuum
- 1.11 11. BISSELL 1785A CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- 1.12 12. ECOVACS OZMO 601 Mop and Vacuum
- 2 What Are the Advantages of a Vacuum Mop Combo?
- 3 What Are the Factors to Consider When Buying a Vacuum Mop Combo?
- 4 Final Words
Vacuum and Mop Combo Reviews – Top 12 Models
After doing comprehensive research, our editors identified the top 12 vacuum and mop combos that will keep your floor clean. They are:
1. Dyson DC56 Hard Vacuum Cleaner
The Dyson DC56 Hard Vacuum Cleaner is made for hard surfaces like vinyl, marble, hardwood, and tile. It is not recommended for cleaning carpets.
The model comes with a 22.2V lithium-ion battery that provides sufficient power for running it. Its battery recharges faster to ensure that you get a ready machine when you want to clean messes around your house.
It comes with 2 speeds – standard and maximum. When on standard, the unit can operate for up to 15 minutes while on it runs for 6 minutes when on maximum.
The cleaner also comes with a HEPA filter that is made to last as long as the machine is in good condition. What this means is that you can trap up to 99.97% of allergens from your home.
- ETL certified
- Charging station
- Effective dust canister
- Not for carpet
2. Roborock E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
What you get from Roborock E20 is a fast cleaning action without bumping into obstacles. That is all possible due to the cleaner’s intelligent and efficient construction.
Another feature of the model is the dual-gyro system that creates a high-effective cleaning path. It further comes with motion tracking sensors that provide trap prevention, anti-collision, resumption, and self-charging.
The model boasts of 1800Pa of suction power that collects crumbs, dust, and other dirt from your floor. Its super-sized dustbin comes in handy to ensure that you do more cleaning a less emptying.
As a vacuum and mop, the unit lets you chose to vacuum and mop or vacuum your house. If you wish to sweep and mop, the water will get naturally to the mob and help you clean your house.
- Ideal for carpets
- Mi Home app
- 1-year warranty
- Takes long to recharge
3. Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
One feature of the E25 is the ability to vacuum pet hair and dust from most surfaces due to its reliable suction power. It is much easier to use compared to a conventional vacuum cleaner.
The unit also comes with lots of smart features that make it an excellent cleaning machine with artificial intelligence. It can move around your house with ease without knocking obstacles and furniture.
Besides, it is an affordable and capable robotic cleaner that won’t break your bank. The unit also uses Mi Home app that enables you to start, schedule, charge, customize, and stop the cleaner.
It provides effective cleaning, thanks to the 1800Pa of amazing dust, crumbs, and dirt sucking. The model also has a considerable dustbin that will collect more dirt before it needs to be emptied.
- Large capacity dust bin
- Easy to use
- Intelligent cleaning
- Less advanced mapping
4. iRobot Braava Jet M6 (6110) Ultimate Robot Mop
Ultimate Robot mop and a precise jet spray of the Braava help you to tackle sticky grime, kitchen grease, and messes. The model comes with patented iAdapt 3.o navigator with vSLAM tech that lets the robot to navigate with ease.
There is also a smart imprint mapping that allows the robot to adapt to your house and map it. That enables you to choose which room is cleaned and at what time.
The best thing, the cleaner is suited for large spaces and multiple rooms. It also moves under furniture and around objects to ensure that your tile, stone, and hardwood floors are spotlessly clean.
Maximized-edge design ensures that it cleans along edges and corners. It is also able to reach all hard-to-access areas.
- Hands-free control via an app
- Choose your preferred cleaning method
- Perfect for all rooms
- Takes time to master
5. ILIFE V8s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The ILIFE V8s provides a scratch-free smooth finish that won’t damage your floors. It also comes with an LCD display that light in dark places.
Another feature of the model is the rover wheels that enable it to move from floor to floor with ease. Besides, it comes with a remote control that can allow you to control the machine when you are 13 feet away.
You can easily schedule the cleaning season for the machine to start cleaning even when you are away. It also comes with the latest external sensors and internal gyro sensors that detect edges, corners, and walls.
The other notable feature of the machine is the quiet operation that makes it possible to clean even when you are at home.
- User-friendly features
- Easy to maintain
- Spacious dustbin
- Not for carpet
6. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
The S5 comes with the best-in-class tech that maps your house, schedules the cleaning, and plans the route. It can move over any obstacle of less than 2cm to ensure that cleans every corner without missing a spot.
What’s more, the cleaner cannot fall down the stairs or hit furniture and other objects when cleaning your house. It can mop and sweep your home at a go and collects all the dirt inside a dustbin.
Mopping system thwarts the hemming and leaves no water stain and steak on the floor. That means you only need to clean once without having to go over one place many times.
The model uses a 5200mAh that provides up to 150 minutes of operating time, making it ideal for a big home. You can use it to clean hard floor, low-pile carpet, and wood floor.
- Long-lasting battery
- For all types of floor
- Real-time monitor
- Not for long-pile carpet
7. BISSELL 2306A Crosswave Pet Pro
You should consider getting the BISSELL 23076A if you want a vacuum cleaner that can vacuum and wash your floors at a go. The unit comes with a long power cord of 25 feet – that means you can reach the furthest corner of your surface.
It comes with a pet brush for cleaning multi-surfaces with pet hair and other dust. Besides, it can clean area rugs and sealed hard floors without causing any damage.
The package comes with a specialized pet solution that helps to remove pet odors from your home. Its bristles usually scrub low pile carpet gently and area rugs for more effective cleaning.
Moreover, it is effortless to clean the unit and even replace the filters.
- Perfect for low pile carpet
- Long power cord
- Effective cleaning
- Leaves water behind when it’s turned off
8. Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The Tineco iFloor can suck large particles as well as liquid from your floor to leave it clean. It comes with dual tanks that keep fresh water in one container and dirt one in another one.
With two tanks, you don’t need to keep on refilling the tanks with clean water after every wash. The effective maneuverability of the unit makes it easier to use over different types of floors.
It is also a cordless model that won’t hinder the movement that is affected by tangled cords. Self-cleaning ability washes the brush roll thoroughly and wisely to save you energy and time after every cleanup.
The model is suitable for use on the sealed wood floor, linoleum, marble, laminate, and more. Other attachments make the work easier, including self-cleaning storage tray, 3-in-1 cleaning tool, and charger adaptor.
- Suitable for most floors
- Cleans all messes
- Save you time and energy
- The solution is sold separately
9. Hoover BH55210 ONEPWR Cordless
For one-step cleaning of multiple surfaces, such as laminate, tile, and hardwoods, you should consider getting the BH55210. It provides cord-free adequate power thanks to the rechargeable and removable ONEPWR battery.
Another feature of the machine is the microfiber brush roll that gently scrubs and washes to loosen dirt and debris. Besides, it is a great model for cleaning multiple floors around your home and other areas.
Its powerful suction enables it to collect dry and wet messes while helping your floor to dry faster. The package comes with a storage tray, measuring cup, 3.0Ah battery, and charger.
- 8oz free solution
- Storage tray
- For multi-floor
- Slightly expensive
10. Shark IF252 IONFlex 2X Vacuum
Experience the hassle-free operation with the Shark IF252, which features 2 lithium-ion batteries. The model lets you vacuum your house while the second battery is charging to ensure that you don’t take a break.
The unit comes with excellent attachments like a charging cord, duster crevice tool, anti-allergen dust brush, charging dock and more. It boasts of DuoClean tech, a merger of the soft roller and a bristle brush to clean small and large particles and fine dust on floors and carpets.
Its MultiFLEX tech folds over to ensure compact, free-standing storage. The unit is also able to reach under tables, couches, and beds.
- DuoClean brush roll
- LED headlamps
- Adjustable extension
- No HEPA
11. BISSELL 1785A CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
One feature that makes BISSELL 1785A a great model is the wet/dry combination. It is the only vacuum cleaner that you would ever need to clean your house thoroughly.
The vacuum was made to vacuum and wash the floor and carpet at a go – it can also clean sealed floors, laminate floors, and bare floors. It does a great job of cleaning all types of messes around the house.
The vacuum and mob also come with a dual-action brush roll that enables it to clean all surfaces.
- Easy-to-reach controls
- Perfect for best cleaning outcome
- Works on different types of floors
- A bit heavy when full of water
12. ECOVACS OZMO 601 Mop and Vacuum
The ECOVACS OZMO 601 features anti-collision and anti-drop sensors that protect it from hitting obstacles. It also comes with a long-lasting battery that provides power for up to 120 minutes.
Besides, the model comes with App controls ability, enabling you to start cleaning while you are away. The model follows a systematic cleaning path when cleaning hard-surfaces and other floors.
It also boasts of electronic controlled mopping controls that optimize your mopping experience.
- Remote control ability
- High-efficiency air filters
- Systematic cleaning
- One year warranty
What Are the Advantages of a Vacuum Mop Combo?
There are hundreds of benefits of vacuum and mop combo, but here are the top ones.
- Works quickly – They help you to save time and energy when cleaning.
- Kills everything – These machines kill germs, bacteria, viruses, and other things.
- Chemical-free cleaning – The best models don’t use detergent or any other chemical.
- Purify the air – Some units come with HEPA filters that purify the air.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Buying a Vacuum Mop Combo?
Here are four things that you should consider before you pick a vacuum and mop combo.
- Weight and size – You should consider getting a small, lightweight model. That machine will be easier to store and transport around.
- Adaptability – Remember that not all cleaners will do all the chores in your house. Buy a unit that can do most of the tasks.
- Steaming time – You don’t want to buy a cleaner that will take the whole day to clean your house.
- Type of floor – Some vacuum mop combos are designed for specific types of surfaces.
It is straightforward to find the best vacuum and mop combo on the market today. You only need to consider the above factors, and you can rest assured you will have the right unit for your home.