Wall hung toilets aren’t new in the toilet industry. People have used these toilets for decades and still enjoy them. They do offer a different approach to washrooms, which is something great.
The wall hung models do come with a few features that make them perfect for modern home installation. One of these features is the ability to mount on your bathroom wall – at a height that is ideal for everyone.
If you are looking for a model that will work for you, then you need to check out our best wall hung toilet reviews and buying guide.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Wall Hung Toilet Reviews for 2019
- 1.1 1. TOTO CT418FG#01 Aquai Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
- 1.2 2. KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet Bowl
- 1.3 3. American Standard 2093.100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Elongated Wall-Mounted Toilet
- 1.4 4. EAGO WD333 Square Modern White Ceramic Wall Mounted Toilet
- 1.5 5. Duravit 2225090092 Toilet Bowl Wall Mounted Starck
- 2 Why Choose Wall Hung Toilets
- 3 Best Wall Hung Toilet FAQs
- 4 Summary
Top 5 Wall Hung Toilet Reviews for 2019
We did our research and came up with the following models of wall hung toilets as the best on the market today.
1. TOTO CT418FG#01 Aquai Wall-Hung Dual-Flush Toilet
This toilet features a dual-flush system that uses either 0.9 gallons per flush (GPF) or 1.6 GPF. It is also made of SanaGloss Ceramic glaze that prevents mold and debris from sticking on the surface. Hence, you will use less water and fewer chemicals when cleaning your toilet.
The toilet comes in a universal height and you can pair it with TOTO in-wall tank and other tanks as well. The model is quite affordable and you can easily install it without the need of seeking the service of a professional.
2. KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet Bowl
If you are looking for a one-piece wall-hung unit, then you need to get the KOHLER K-6299-0. The unit comes with a solid elongated bowl that provides the much-needed comfort while occupying a similar space to a round-front bowl.
Its mounting hardware is totally hidden, proving veil a sleek look that is very easy to clean. The package comes with a wall-hung bowl that has a grip tight reveal seat. You can combine this toilet with the K-6284 in-wall tank to get an effective system.
3. American Standard 2093.100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Elongated Wall-Mounted Toilet
The 2093.100.020 comes in a white color that adds décor to your bathroom. It is a wall-mounted unit that features a back outlet. Furthermore, it is an elongated toilet model that combines with other bowls and tanks to ensure that it becomes effective and work as it was meant to.
Another feature of this product is the pressure assisted siphon jet that comes in handy to clear the waste. Furthermore, you get a polished chrome metal lever that lasts for long.
4. EAGO WD333 Square Modern White Ceramic Wall Mounted Toilet
A best seller, this toilet has a square design that makes it easy to mount on your bathroom’s wall. It is also an eco-friendly unit that uses 1.6 gallons of water for every flush – saving you water bills. That’s not all since it is a dual-flush model that can also use 0.8 gallons to effectively clear liquid waste.
Another thing about this model is that it’s ADA-complaint and you can install it at your preferred height. With this model, you are assured of having a sleek unit that will add décor to your bathroom.
5. Duravit 2225090092 Toilet Bowl Wall Mounted Starck
Although an underdog in the industry, Duravit provides some of the best toilets you can ever invest in. This particular model features a downward washing system that removes any waste that might have been left behind. It is easy to mount on your washroom’s wall to ensure that you get that extra space to add other things in your bathroom.
The unit also produces minimum noise when in operation, providing you a peaceful and smooth experience. Finally, the unit is certified by Watersense, which provides it certification as an environmentally friendly unit.
Why Choose Wall Hung Toilets
There are a lot of reasons why you should choose a wall hung toilet. These include:
- Space saving – If your bathroom is small, then a wall hung toilet can really come in handy to save your limited space. It doesn’t have cisterns which minimize the projection of the unit and free-up space in your washroom.
- Easy to clean – In the customary style toilet, the floor remains in contact with your toilet, and the little crannies and nooks sometimes get hard to clean. With a wall hung toilet, the surface can be mopped or cleaned without any hassle.
- Hidden plumbing system – These units plumbing lines can easily be hidden from your eyes. This gives your washroom a less messy look and keeps it sleek and simple.
- Various styles – Wall hung toilets come in different styles and designs. You can easily choose from round to curved toilets with more square shape sharper lines.
- Unsophisticated look – Due to their attractive and modern style appearance, these toilets provide your washroom a minimalist designer and sober look.
Best Wall Hung Toilet FAQs
Q: What are the benefits of wall hung toilet?
A: A wall mounted toilet offers a lot of benefits including the following:
- It is very easy to fix and to unclog than surface toilets.
- These toilets are used all over the world and come in high-quality.
- They come in compact size, provide more flexibility, and are designed for all types of bathroom.
Q: What are the main disadvantages of wall hung toilets?
A: Like all other toilets, wall mounted toilets have their own shortcomings. For instance, they are more expensive when you compare them to standard toilets. Also, their installation process is a bit expensive. However, when you get your toilet in place, you can rest assured that you will enjoy is its service without any other major problem.
Q: What is a wall hung toilet?
A: This is a kind of a toilet that attaches to the wall of your bathroom. It doesn’t touch the floor or any other surface.
Q: Where can i buy a wall hung toilet?
A: We have reviewed some of the best models on the market today. These toilets can be found from local stores or online.
Q: What are the common problems of wall hung toilets?
A: The main issue that you might find with a wall hung toilet is being loose. It can get loose after a while and you will need to tighten it.
A: Won’t a wall hung toilet clog easily?
A: No. This toilet doesn’t clog easily. In fact, it is better than normal toilets since it will allow waste to move easily even with less water.
The best wall hung toilet will conceal parts to make your bathroom look more appealing. It is one of the best models you can have in your bathroom. And these units are quite affordable and won’t cost you much. So, ensure you follow the guide we have provided above to get the model that will fit your washroom and satisfy your needs. You can even choose one of the models we have reviewed above.