Buying a swimming pool pump is a tall order and a huge investment that you need to consider before doing it. However, you shouldn’t go for the most expensive model that you come across to ensure that you get the right unit.
In any case, the market has changed over the years, and they are affordable pool pumps that can last for years. One such example is the Harris Pool Pumps that were made to provide value for your money.
They are more affordable when compared to other established brands, yet they deliver quality performance. Besides, they come with all the features that you would expect to get from a top-rated model.
My best Harris pool pump reviews aim to look at the seven top models that you can get from the industry today.
Here are the Harris Pool Pump Reviews you can buy:
- Harris H1572748 Pool Pump Inground (Top pick)
- Harris H1572730 Pump Above Ground (Top Rated)
- Harris H1572729 Pump Above Ground (Editor Choice)
- Harris H1572728 Pump Above Ground Pool
- Harris 1.5 HP Pump for Above-ground Pool
- 1 Harris Pool Pump Reviews – Editor Pick
- 1.1 1. Harris H1572748 ProForce 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pump
- 1.2 2. Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
- 1.3 3. Harris H1572729 ProForce 1 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
- 1.4 4. Harris H1572728 115v ProForce 3/4 HP Pump for Above Ground Pool
- 1.5 5. Harris 1.5 HP ProForce Pump for Above-ground Pool, On/Off Control Switch
- 1.6 6. Harris HPE73103001 Inground Cartridge Filter
- 1.7 7. Harris In-Ground VS Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pumps 1.5 HP
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Word
Harris Pool Pump Reviews – Editor Pick
Here is the review of the top Harris pool pumps that you can get on the market today.
1. Harris H1572748 ProForce 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pump
My people love this pool pump, and I can now understand why by looking at its features below:
- Stainless steel – The system is made of stainless steel material that allows it to last for years. The shaft motor is also made of the reinforced thermoplastic body that adds to its durability and life.
- 1.5 HP motor – Its motor is strong enough to ensure that the unit pumps the water around with ease.
- High efficiency – That is all possible due to advanced engineering, and it also produces less noise.
- Meet ETL and CSA standards – You can also have peace of mind knowing that the system is up to the industry standards.
- 2-Inch union – They let you connect both the discharge and suction ports to facilitate the smooth flow of water. These ports allow you to have a machine with a convenient drain plug.
2. Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
Another pool pump by Harris that can provide you value for your money is the H1572730 ProForce model. I have listed all its features here:
- Three feet cord – The first thing that you should note is that the pump comes with a three feet cord that lets you plug it into the nearest power source.
- Latest engineering – It also boasts of the best engineering technology that makes it a useful model.
- Quiet operation – Another thing you should note is that the system does not produce noise when working.
- Stainless steel – You can also have peace of mind knowing that you have a product that can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- ETL and CSA requirements – The pool pump also meets the industry standards, and you can rest assured that it will last for years.
- Easy to install – You don’t need a professional to help you when installing this pool pump.
3. Harris H1572729 ProForce 1 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
Another pool pump by Harris that can do the work efficiently is the H157229 ProForce model. It comes with amazing features as listed here:
- Stainless steel body – The stainless steel body ensures that you use your pump in your pool without worrying about pool chemicals damaging it.
- Durable model – You can have the peace of mind knowing that the pump lasts for a long time under all weather conditions.
- Best engineering – Its engineering process ensures that you get an efficient product that doesn’t use a lot of power.
- Low noise – Another feature of this product is the low noise that it produces. You can leave it to work during the night and have the confidence that it won’t disturb your neighbors.
- Three feet cord – The other feature that makes it a unit that you should buy is the three feet cord. It allows you to connect the pool pump into a power source that is far from your swimming pool.
4. Harris H1572728 115v ProForce 3/4 HP Pump for Above Ground Pool
The following features distinguished this pump from the plethora of other products on the market.
- Affordable Price – This fantastic pump is less expensive and offers exceptional performance, unlike other products manufactured by famous brands.
- Meet & Surpass CSA & ETL – The pump meets up with industry-standard, which gives you peace of mind.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft – The featured motor shaft is made with rust-resistant stainless steel and a heavy-duty thermoplastic body for durability.
- Advanced Engineering – Innovative engineering offers high-efficiency and bearable noise.
- HP 115 Volts – The device features a 1.5-inch connection size located at both outlet port and suction, 1.5-inch interior threading, and 2.5-inch exterior threading.
- Three prong plug – This H1572728 115v comes with a comfortable drain plug and special three-prong plug connection on three feet cable.
5. Harris 1.5 HP ProForce Pump for Above-ground Pool, On/Off Control Switch
The under-listed are the notable features of the Harris 1.5 HP ProForce Pump.
- Comfortable On/Off Switch – The manufacturer includes an On/Off control switch to ensure easy access and optimum control of the device.
- Thermoplastic Body – The motor shaft is made with corrosion-proof stainless steel and a fortified thermoplastic body.
- See-through Lock Cover – The transparent lock cover enables you to view the included strainer quickly.
- HP 115 Volts – The device features a 1.5-inch connection size at both suction and outlet port, 1.5-inch interior threading, and 2.5-inch exterior threading.
- Fully Packaged Strainer – The strainer of this Harris 1.5 HP ProForce Pump comes with a large and convenient clean filter container.
- Meet & Surpass CSA & ETL – This pool pump meets and exceeds CSA & ETL industry-standard.
6. Harris HPE73103001 Inground Cartridge Filter
- Large capacity – It is a large filter that can handle a lot of trash before you need to clean it. Also, you should note that it mainly works as a replacement filter.
- For all swimming pool pumps – The filter works with most swimming pool pumps, but it was mainly made for The Harris HPE003 56Y Frame Pump. That means it is a universal product that you can get and be confident it will work.
- Prevents debris from falling – Another great feature of this model is the fully integrated debris pump that prevents the debris from falling into your swimming pool. You can easily remove it without worrying about the dirt falling into your pool.
- Affordable – It is also one of the most affordable cartridge filters you can get online today.
7. Harris In-Ground VS Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pumps 1.5 HP
The second product on my list has unique features that make it a great model. They are:
- Longer life – The one feature that makes this a great pool pump is the ability to last for years. It is made of a stainless steel body and is further reinforced by a thermoplastic body.
- Excellent components – You can also be assured that the unit will last for long since all its parts are of high quality.
- Latest engineering – It is a great feature that ensures you get a pump that can do its job effectively and offer a quiet operation.
- ETL and CSA standards – The product meets or exceeds the EFT and CSA requirements to ensure that you get a safe product.
- Easy to connect – You don’t need to seek the services of a professional when installing it since it comes assembled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who makes Harris pool pumps?
A: Harris Pool Products make all Harris swimming pool pump devices. They are cost-effective, unlike other big-name manufacturers. Harris pumps are produced to proffer lasting solutions to your pool vacuuming problems, and there are varieties of their products on the market for you to select your choice.
Q: Where are Harris pool pumps made?
A: Harris pool pumps are made in the United States of America. However, if purchased online from an online, market place such as Amazon, eBay or others, any of the products can be shipped to any country of the world with the whole package fully intact and minimal fees.
You might be wondering who makes Harris pool pumps. These products are designed and manufactured by Harris Pool Products and have been shown to last longer while providing value for the money.
You can choose any of the products I have reviewed above, and rest assured you have a pool pump that can work for your facility.