Buying a swimming pool pump is a tall order and a huge investment that you need to consider before doing it. However, you shouldn’t go for the most expensive model that you come across to ensure that you get the right unit.
In any case, the market has changed over the years, and they are affordable pool pumps that can last for years. One such example is the Harris Pool Pumps that were made to provide value for your money.
They are more affordable when compared to other established brands, yet they deliver quality performance. Besides, they come with all the features that you would expect to get from a top-rated model.
My best Harris pool pump reviews aim to look at the five top models that you can get from the industry today.
- 1 Harris Pool Pump Reviews – Editor Pick
- 2 Final Word
Harris Pool Pump Reviews – Editor Pick
Here is the review of the top Harris pool pumps that you can get on the market today.
1. Harris H1572748 ProForce 1.5 HP Inground Pool Pump
My people love this pool pump, and I can now understand why by looking at its features below:
- Stainless steel – The system is made of stainless steel material that allows it to last for years. The shaft motor is also made of the reinforced thermoplastic body that adds to its durability and life.
- 1.5 HP motor – Its motor is strong enough to ensure that the unit pumps the water around with ease.
- High efficiency – That is all possible due to advanced engineering, and it also produces less noise.
- Meet ETL and CSA standards – You can also have peace of mind knowing that the system is up to the industry standards.
- 2-Inch union – They let you connect both the discharge and suction ports to facilitate the smooth flow of water. These ports allow you to have a machine with a convenient drain plug.
2. Harris In-Ground VS Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pumps 1.5 HP
The second product on my list has unique features that make it a great model. They are:
- Longer life – The one feature that makes this a great pool pump is the ability to last for years. It is made of a stainless steel body and is further reinforced by a thermoplastic body.
- Excellent components – You can also be assured that the unit will last for long since all its parts are of high quality.
- Latest engineering – It is a great feature that ensures you get a pump that can do its job effectively and offer a quiet operation.
- ETL and CSA standards – The product meets or exceeds the EFT and CSA requirements to ensure that you get a safe product.
- Easy to connect – You don’t need to seek the services of a professional when installing it since it comes assembled.
3. Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
Another pool pump by Harris that can provide you value for your money is the H1572730 ProForce model. I have listed all its features here:
- Three feet cord – The first thing that you should note is that the pump comes with a three feet cord that lets you plug it into the nearest power source.
- Latest engineering – It also boasts of the best engineering technology that makes it a useful model.
- Quiet operation – Another thing you should note is that the system does not produce noise when working.
- Stainless steel – You can also have peace of mind knowing that you have a product that can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- ETL and CSA requirements – The pool pump also meets the industry standards, and you can rest assured that it will last for years.
- Easy to install – You don’t need a professional to help you when installing this pool pump.
4. Harris HPE73103001 Inground Cartridge Filter
- Large capacity – It is a large filter that can handle a lot of trash before you need to clean it. Also, you should note that it mainly works as a replacement filter.
- For all swimming pool pumps – The filter works with most swimming pool pumps, but it was mainly made for The Harris HPE003 56Y Frame Pump. That means it is a universal product that you can get and be confident it will work.
- Prevents debris from falling – Another great feature of this model is the fully integrated debris pump that prevents the debris from falling into your swimming pool. You can easily remove it without worrying about the dirt falling into your pool.
- Affordable – It is also one of the most affordable cartridge filters you can get online today.
5. Harris H1572729 ProForce 1 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
Another pool pump by Harris that can do the work efficiently is the H157229 ProForce model. It comes with amazing features as listed here:
- Stainless steel body – The stainless steel body ensures that you use your pump in your pool without worrying about pool chemicals damaging it.
- Durable model – You can have the peace of mind knowing that the pump lasts for a long time under all weather conditions.
- Best engineering – Its engineering process ensures that you get an efficient product that doesn’t use a lot of power.
- Low noise – Another feature of this product is the low noise that it produces. You can leave it to work during the night and have the confidence that it won’t disturb your neighbors.
- Three feet cord – The other feature that makes it a unit that you should buy is the three feet cord. It allows you to connect the pool pump into a power source that is far from your swimming pool.
You might be wondering who makes Harris pool pumps. These products are designed and manufactured by Harris Pool Products and have been shown to last longer while providing value for the money.
You can choose any of the products I have reviewed above, and rest assured you have a pool pump that can work for your facility.