Jacuzzi tubs utilize powerful pumps that help in pushing water through jets. Normally, all tubs come with a valve at the bottom of that is used to drain water from the system. Jacuzzis are becoming popular around the world. Since cleaning and maintaining such tubs is simple, you may want to get one yourself.
Below, we are going to review 7 best Jacuzzi tubs for 2020. This is to help you make the right purchasing decision based on your needs and budget.
The Top 7 Best Jacuzzi Tubs for 2020
If you want to get the best value for money, consider reading our list of the 7 best Jacuzzi tub products. We have looked at the features that each product has to offer as well as the pros and cons to help you identify the product that suits your needs best. With that, we are sure that you will find the best Jacuzzi for your needs.
1. Essential Hot Tubs 30-Jet Adelaide Hot Tub
The essential hot tubs 30 jet is one of the best Jacuzzi tubs for 2020. This is because the unit is loaded with amazing features that set it apart from the rest. First, this Jacuzzi tub is fitted with 30 adjustable jets that enable you to select different settings.
You may want a relaxing therapy or a massage from the pressurized jets. You can get all of these from a touch of a button.The essential hot Jacuzzi hot tub has a seating for five or six people. You can either choose the lounger or captain’s chair. The good thing with the essential hot tub is that it is a plug and play unit that lets you relax in minutes after plugging into a 120v outlet.
To ensure that you have a warm environment, the unit is fitted with a balboa 1kw heater that is very efficient in heating up water.
- Lightweight tub. This makes it one of the easiest to transport from one place to another.
- Ease of use. The essential jacuzzi product is very easy to use and control. This is even for those who have no experience with the product.
- Adds value to your home. With the jacuzzi tub, your home becomes more valuable.
- Affordable product. You can purchase this product cheaper than other jacuzzis on the market.
- Promotes relaxation of muscles.
- adjustable valves. With this tub, you are able to enjoy invigorating massage by just a touch of a button
- Offers a big space. The unit comes with 5-6 seats that include both the captain seat and lounger. The captain seat offers an invigorating massage.
- Plug and play device that allows you to enjoy Jacuzzi experience in minutes. This unit plugs to the standard 120v outlet.
- All season 1kw heater for an all around the year experience. Heavy duty cover included to protect the heater.
- USA made. This is an assurance of a top quality product that will serve you for many years to come
- Expensive product when compared to competition
- Not enough space for 6 users.
2. Essential Hot Tubs 20-Jet Arbor Hot Tub, Seats 6-7, Gray Granite
The essential 20 jet hot tub allows you to enjoy either an invigorating massage or a passive therapy right at the touch of a button. What stands out on the essential hot tub is the 6 seats contour style of seating. This provides enough space for yourself and your family.
With this unit, you can relax in minutes by just plugging the tub into a 120v power outlet. The set up includes a GFCI insulated cord that taps power 10 ft away. In addition, you either get a 1kw 120v motor or 4kw 240v motor installed in the essential 20 jet hot tub. And since the unit is made in the USA, there are a lot of guarantees in terms of quality and construction of the device.
- High quality product that lasts for a long time
- Affordable jacuzzi
- Great value for money
- Leads to relaxation of the mind
- stainless steel jets that enable you to enjoy both relaxing and invigorating massage.
- 6 contour style seats that make it comfortable for you and family to enjoy massage at the tub.
- Plug and play setting that allows you to connect to the standard 120v system.
- 1kw stainless steel balboa heater that allows you to enjoy all year round heating at your own convenience.
- Quality construction ensures that the hot tub will last for a long time.
- Feels heavier than other similar products on the market
3. LifeSmart Spas LS200-T 4 Person Round 110V Outdoor Hot Tub with 13 Jets and Cover
Lifesmart spas 4 person hot tub is a capable product with 4 seats. The hot tub includes seating space for four people as well as an inbuilt ice bucket. The unit is also very easy to use as what you just need to do is to just fill it up with a garden hose before attaching the cable to the 110v outlet. This makes the hot tub ready to use.
For easy control, the Lifesmart if fitted with a digital control that helps adjust 13 stainless steel jets, led lighting as well as the temperature of the water. And if you need to store the hot tub for a long time, you have an ASTM cover that keeps it safe and clean.
Also, you have a 1 HP pump and 1KW heater for warming water which is connected to power through a 10ft GFCI cord. The tub can hold over 220 gallons of water as it comes with a dimension of 77 x 66 x 26 inches.
- Can accommodate four people
- Comes with a standard 110v power outlet
- Digital control system
- Comes with13 jets
- ASTM spa cover for protection
- 1.5 HP pump
- 220 gallons of water
- Dimension of 77 x 66 x 26 inches
- Does not have capacity for many people
- Internal space feels crammed.
4. Essential Hot Tubs 14-Jet Newport Hot Tub, Seats 3-4, Cobblestone
Essential 14 jets Newport hot tub enables you enjoy an invigorating massage right at the touch of a button. The unit has a 4 seater capacity that includes 3 therapy seats and one lounger for a full body massage. With a 10 FT GFCI cord, you can relax anytime by plugging the device into the standard 120v outlet.
A 1 KW stainless steel balboa heater is included in the package. This helps heat up the water for your enjoyment all round the year. The unit also comes with heavy duty insulation that helps protect the heater from damage.
- With a touch of a button, you can enjoy invigorating massage from the comfort of your home.
- You have a 4 seater space in the essential 14 jet hot tub.
- The lounger offers a full body massage.
- Hot tub ready for use when connected to a standard 120v power outlet.
- 1kw balboa heater
5. Hudson Bay Spas 5 Person 14 Jet Spa with Stainless Jets
Hudson Bay 5 person spa is another notable Jacuzzi tub on the market. This unit connects to the standard 110v wall outlet using a GFCI 10 FT cord. And to control temperature and other features on the tub, you have a digital balboa control system. This is a simple control that anyone can be able to use.
The motor on the Hudson Bay 5 person spa has a low energy motor but with a very impressive performance. As a result, it is able to deliver great performance with very minimal energy consumption. Also, you get a durable product with a fiberglass reinforcement that ensures that the unit will last and serve you for a very long time.
- Dedicated 110v of power
- Long 10ft GFCI cord for electricity supply
- Digital balboa control system
- Low energy pump
- White shell with mocha cabinets
- Durable product that lasts for a long time
- Heavier than other notable Jacuzzi tubs
6. Essential Hot Tubs 11-Jet Integrity Hot Tub
Loaded with 11 stainless steel jets, the essential hot tub has the ability to make you comfortable at home. You can choose between passive therapy and invigorating massage just by a simple click of a button.
In addition, the unit comes with a bench style seating for 4-5 people. As a result, users have plenty of seating space that enables them to enjoy deep massage. The good thing is that the unit is normally ready for use as it just needs to be connected to the standard 120v terminal on the wall. And when the unit is not in use, you have a heavy duty tamper free cover to protect it.
- With just a touch of a button, you can enjoy invigorating massage and therapy.
- Bench style seating for 4-5 people. This gives enough room for a family to enjoy massage together.
- 120v standard electricity supply to the unit. This is coupled with a well insulated 10 ft GFCI cable that delivers power from the mains.
- 1kw motor not only ensures that there is ample power but also saves energy for all seasons.
- Heavy duty, durable cover to protect the unit.
- Slightly more expensive than other products.
7. Lifesmart Rock Solid Simplicity Plug and Play 4 Person Hot Tub Spas
Lifesmart rock solid 4 person hot tub is an impressive product from the reputable manufacturer. The unit accommodates 4 people. What many buyers like about this Jacuzzi tub is that it is made of a rock solid sandstone Sahara shell and surround. This is very durable and solid as it holds up for a very long time.
When you’re enjoying the Jacuzzi at night, you also have a 12 volt spa lighting to illuminate your area. And with a digital balboa control system, you get to choose your environment well.
- Capacity for four people
- Rock solid sandstone Sahara shell and surround
- 12 volt spa lighting system
- Digital balboa control system
Q: Where does the word Jacuzzi come from?
A: The word Jacuzzi was derived from an Italian family that is largely credited with the invention of the spa. The family migrated to California at the beginning of the 20th century.
Q: What are the main benefits of Jacuzzi?
A: Jacuzzi offers users a lot of benefits. To begin with, they are credited with muscle relief and joint pain relaxation. When you have had a tough day and are having achy muscles, you can go for a hot tub massage to relieve the pain.
A: On the other hand, dipping yourself in a Jacuzzi is credited with blood circulation improvement. This is important for it leads to improved health and wellbeing.
A: The use of Jacuzzi has also been credited with the reduction of chronic pain in the body. This makes you comfortable even as you face different body conditions.
Q: Where can I buy a Jacuzzi?
A: There are many places where you can buy a Jacuzzi. The first place is at the local Jacuzzi stores. However, you will be limited by what they have in stock. On the other hand, you can choose to do your purchases online. This can not only offer you with varieties but also a chance to buy the product at reduced costs.
Q: What is the right temperature for a Jacuzzi?
A: The right temperature for a Jacuzzi should be between 37 and 39 degrees Celsius. However, you should be careful not to exceed 40 degrees Celsius as this can be unhealthy for the body.
Having read the above Jacuzzi tub review, we hope that you have all the information needed to be able to make a purchase. The best choice for a Jacuzzi tub is dependent upon your needs and budget. It is very easy to purchase a Jacuzzi. Products such as essential tub 30 jets or Lifesmart tub for 4 can be great for those with a limited budget.
On the other hand, if you have a large family, you might want to consider products such as Hudson Bay 5 person tub or essential hot tub for 5 persons. The best way to purchase these products is online. There, you will not only get a wide variety of choices, but also find that prices are good as well.