So you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner, but you do not want to drain your bank account – it is time you checked the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner. The piece below will review the details of the cleaner to show you want you might get.
Let’s find out.
ILIFE A4s Specifications
Below are the main specs of the cleaner:
- Product dimensions: 12.2 x 12.2 x 3 inches
- Product weight: 4.9 pounds
- Item model number: FBA_ILIFEA4S01
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery
What is in the Box?
When you buy this cleaner, you will get the following:
- Charging base
- English manual
- A4S robot
- One extra HEPA filter
- Two extra side brushes
- Brush cleaning tool
- Remote plus two AAA batteries
The In-Depth Review
The A4S is an excellent robot cleaner that comes with a non-tangling roller brush, two side brushes, and strong suction for a thorough and deeper cleaning. Collectively, the three features are called CyclonePower System.
The model also boasts of a low-profile design that lets you clean under furniture, sofas, and beds, and dozens of sensors for preventing the robot from getting stuck and avoiding obstacles. As the machine moves around your home, it will freely adapt to the various floors it comes across, although it is mainly for cleaning dark-colored surfaces and high-pile carpets.
Even with its affordable price, the cleaner still provides the same level of cleaning as other more expensive cleaners that comes with two front side brushes, multiple sensors, automatic return, and V-shaped main brush.
What you should note is that the machine doesn’t come with an app – you can handle everything through its remote, including setting the cleaning mode, starting, and stopping it. Talking of setting the cleaning patterns, the cleaner offers you the following cleaning versions:
- Max – The method increases the suction power in surfaces that have more dirt, such as high traffic areas. It ensures maximum collection of trash.
- Auto – Your robot can clean your home automatically and adjust depending on the toughness of the messes.
- Spot – When you press this mode, the cleaner will clean in a spiral way to ensure that it gets a specific spot cleaned. After a while, it will return to the auto mode.
- Edge – You should press the edge mode when the cleaner is near the wall to make sure that it focuses on the corner and edges. Your machine will continue to clean in this way until there are no more edges or until you press the clean button.
- Mini-room – Perfect for a small room or a single one, you can double press the auto mode on your remote when the cleaner is a sleep, and it will start. You should close the door to ensure that the unit cleans the room more efficiently.
The remote control also helps you to program your robot cleaner when you are out of the house. What’s more, when the cleaner finishes cleaning or the battery run low, it will automatically head to the charging base.
Note that the robot might not get to its station of it get into a “complex surrounding” – that is what the user manual says. Also, the cleaner might start to move erratically and beep if it experiences a problem when cleaning your home.
You should ensure that you empty and clean the dustbin after every session, and even wipe the charging pins and sensor window with a soft, dry material. Its HEPA filter should be cleaned at least once per month.
Difference Between A4 and A4S
The two models have a lot in common that you would even think off, such as anti-collision sensors, anti-fall sensors, anti-winding system, and scheduling. They also provide you with 140 minutes of cleaning, CyclonePower cleaning system, automatic return to the station, and the ability to clean thin carpet, wood, and tile floors.
On the flip side, the A4S model, adds the anti-tangle technology, mini-room cleaning, and offers 50% more cleaning power.
A4S Cleaning Ability
The robot cleaner can easily clean different types of floors to leave your home thoroughly cleaned. It does an excellent job of cleaning the following surfaces:
- Bare Floor Cleaning – The model will clean your bare floor fast and do a great job. You can bet on it to have a thoroughly cleaned surface.
- Carpet cleaning –The unit can easily navigate over your carpet when cleaning it and pick every dirt on its path. It is quite effective in cleaning high pile carpets and even area rugs.
How A4S Cleans
Regardless of the mode you choose, the cleaner follows three stages when cleaning your house. These are:
- Sweep – It comes with side brushes that are located on the bottom of the cleaner. They help to sweep debris and dirt under and in front of the machine.
- Roll – There is the main brush that helps to roll the trash up into your vacuum cleaner. That ensures that you get all the debris out of your floors.
- Suck – Lastly, the machine will suck the debris and dirt, filter it, and then take it to the canister. There is no chance of the dust getting back to your home.
Benefits and Shortcoming of ILIFE A4s
The model comes with a lot of pros, including the following:
- Ease of usability – Assembling and using the robot is effortless. You only need to remove it from the box, connect the two spinning brushes, take the foam pads out of the bumper wall, leave it to charge, and start cleaning. In terms of cleaning, you can choose your preferred setting from the one we have listed above.
- Maneuverability – The model provides above-average navigation. That is all possible due to the low profile design, stable weight, dual spinning brushes, and remote control.
- Remote control – It makes it possible to set your robot cleaner without touching it. You can also manage it when you are outside the house.
- Maintenance – You need to replace the HEPA filter at least twice per year, brush roll once per year, spinning brush twice per year, and battery between 12-24 months.
The cleaner comes with these cons:
- No app use
- Cleans in a random manner
The ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the unit for cleaning different types of floors. It comes with great features that ensure a complete home cleaning.