UPDATED: Nov 15, 2019.
The Roborock E25 is an excellent robotic vacuum cleaner that works effectively to clean different types of floor. Here is our comprehensive review.
- 1 Roborock E25 Specifications
- 2 Roborock E25 Look and Design
- 3 Roborock E25 Key Features
- 4 Roborock E25 Pros and Cons
- 5 Conclusion: Is Roborock E25 Worth the Money?
Roborock E25 Specifications
As you will find below, the E25 is a lightweight machine that is also compact. Here are its main specs:
- Product measurements: 13.8 x 13.9 x 3.6 inches
- Product weight: 7 pounds
- Batteries: Lithium-ion Battery
Roborock E25 Look and Design
Like most robotic vacuum cleaners, this unit comes with a round design. Despite the design, the unit is quite effective at cleaning corners due to the rotating brush.
It also comes in a black color that makes it more dirt-resistance. You also get the critical buttons on the upper side of the machine, making it easy to operate.
Roborock E25 Key Features
Below are the features that make E25 a top robot vacuum cleaner that you should have at home
How a cleaner moves around your house is quite critical. The manufacturer of the E25 knew about this, and that’s why they included the best navigation.
As opposed to some models that move in zigzag manners, this unit cleans your house methodically. That means it touches every corner of your home at least once.
The dual gyroscope is a technology that helps your robot to detect different angles on the surface to adjust its body accordingly. That feature also lets your cleaner climb over an obstacle.
What that means is that the E25 can quickly move over rugs and ledges of a certain height.
Optical Motion Tracking Sensors
These sensors help the machine to maintain its course when vacuuming your home. They function like a human-eye.
Their work involves letting the cleaner know where it has cleaned to avoid that section.
Intelligent and Flexible
The maneuvering system of the E25 is, without a doubt, smart. As well, it is flexible enough since it adjusts to suit the floor angles and obstacles in its path.
Additionally, the navigation system is tasked with the responsibility of protecting the cleaner. It can detect stairs and other places that it might fall off and break.
The robot can also know the type of obstacle it is facing, such as a bed with a fallen duvet. That means it can quickly push via the duvet to access the under part of your bed.
Multiple Floors Cleaning
As we noted, the Roborock E25 is a robotic cleaner that can clean both the carpet and hard floors. It has the right features that make it possible to clean these areas. They include:
- Powerful suction – It comes with a motor that provides a powerful airflow that allows the cleaner to collect dirt faster. The best part is that you can vary the suction power if you want.
- Side Brush – It comes with a brush that mainly collects surface dirt. That brush takes the trash into the suction’s path.
- Brush roll – The brush roll is located on the underside of the cleaner and helps to clean carpets.
When vacuuming a hard surface, the robot uses the default suction to collect the trash. It increases the power when it detects carpets, thus, producing an excellent clean.
Also, the brush roll combs into the carpet to remove all the heavily embedded dirt.
Mops and Vacuums
The people with a hard floor are the one that stands to benefit from the E25 vacuum cleaner. We say that because it can mop and vacuum these surfaces at ago.
The unit comes with a water tank that holds the water for mopping. Thus, after vacuuming, the cleaner can mop your surfaces.
And you don’t need to worry about cleaning with dirty water since the water tank and dust cup are separate. You can easily sweep and mop your house at once.
Its mopping ability is mainly made possible by the microfiber cloth that cleans the surfaces once the vacuum has done its work. That leaves you with a polished surface.
And there is not the possibility of getting water to the surface since the tank seeps the water to the fiber when the vacuum is in use.
We can confidently say that this robot vacuum cleaner is a smart machine. However, it is even smarter thanks to the app that makes you control it at your palms.
You can quickly get an app that is compatible with your phone and connect it to your Wi-Fi to manage it remotely. There are a few things that you can achieve through the app:
- Schedule cleaning – You can schedule the time the cleaner will be vacuuming your house and how it should clean it.
- Monitor the house – You can easily see how much of the surface has been washed and how much hasn’t.
- Monitor the robot – The app will also let you know how long it has taken for the robot to clean your house, see its location, and see the life left in the battery.
You can also start the robot when it is at pause or rest and know if you should dock it.
Multiple Cleaning Modes
Roborock E25 comes with 6 cleaning modes, which are fantastic for cleaning various floors. We have already talked about these modes, default suction, increase the suction, vacuuming, sweeping, or mopping.
One mode we haven’t talked about is the spot clean mode. It is a mode for targeting a specific spot. The mode lets the robot clean one area to ensure that it has removed the deeply embedded messes.
Roborock E25 Pros and Cons
The cleaner offers a lot of great benefits, such as:
- The unit has a strong suction
- It comes with 2 brushes for effective cleaning
- Able to sweep, vacuum, and mop your floors
- Ideal for hard floors and carpets
- An intelligent cleaner
It also has some drawbacks:
- Some unnecessary features
Conclusion: Is Roborock E25 Worth the Money?
Everything shows that the E25 is a vacuum cleaner that will offer value for your money. It comes with dozens of features that make it roll with the top robotic vacuum cleaners on the market today.