Table of Contents
- 1 Scholarship Details
- 2 How To Submit You Application
- 3 What Points You Have To Highlight In The Article
- 4 Points & Other Details
- 5 Note
We are looking for some creative DIY Enthusiast. If you think you can create a small project on DIY (Do It Yourself) then this scholarship brings you a great opportunity.
- How to Get Rid of Pool Algae ?
- How to Clean a Swimming Pool The Right Way ?
- Best Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews for 2017: Top Rated for the Money
If you have ever done small projects at home or in your dorm related to Swimming Pool… then share it with Poolcleanerblog.com.
We are looking for projects that are useful, easy to make and can be implemented at home at minimal cost.
This Scholarship is available for Full time or Part time Undergraduate or Postgraduate students studying in colleges or university.
International students are most welcome.
Award Value: Up to 1500$
Deadline is May 14, 2018.
For any kind of queries and assistance please contact at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Submit You Application
Step 1: Write a Unique Article.
Write an article describing you small DIY project within 1000 – 3000 words in a word .docx/.doc file.
Step 2: Add Some Related Image.
Include some amazing real image of your project. The image must be relevant to the project and clear. The image must be in PNG or JPG format.
Step 3: Add Your Detail Information.
Include your details at the start of the doc.
The information you have to include:
- Personal Details (Name, Phone Number, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
Step 4: Finish The Process By Sending The File to Us.
Email the file with your college or university email ID at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What Points You Have To Highlight In The Article
- Name of the project.
- What problem will it solve?
- Time needed to complete this project.
- Needed equipment, tools or materials to build this project.
- Step by step instructions if you feel to include image then add it.
- The cost to complete this project.
- What experience needed to complete this project?
- Benefits and usefulness of this project.
Points & Other Details
Our Team will decide the winner based on the following parameter:
- Article quality and length – 30 points.
- Article supported by high-quality image – 20 points.
Winners will be declared on this page on May 14th 2018.
Winners will be contacted via email and the award will be sent through cheque to financial aid department with winner name.
- Top 3 articles will be displayed on our website, i.e., www.poolcleanerblog.com
- One student can submit only one article.
- The article needs to be 100% unique and grammatical errors free.
- Article length should be minimum 1000 words.
- By submitting the article, a student gives us the permission to use the article for marketing and promotional purpose.